AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1668639

:Kappa:

But memes aside, I'm impatient for that MC/Zoey flashback scene. The only one we got from the game sucked really bad and it was probably made in a time when DPC wasn't so advanced in animations and renders. It's going to be good.
If we compare the quality of the first season with chapter 6 onwards, the change is very noticeable

I like this kind of scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I HAVE A NEW THEORY!

As writing one of my stupid scenes that should be on ep.9 i came with up with the reason why the beta´s hate the DIK`s above anyone else!

How come the DIK`s got a mansion so fast if Rusty was supposed to be with the preps?
Rusty father executed a foreclosure because some dumb kids put the mortgage against a loan in the bank for an atom accelerator...

The Dik`s mansion is originally the Beta´s house, that is why they are shit out of luck as the only fraternity without an house, luckily there is the library but to stick to the dorms is shamefull for a brotherhood!

Also Jade hate´s the dik´s because the money Rusty father use to buy the mansion was suposed to build a new sorority at campus for feminists, so Jade lost her Jade heidelmann Burke soririty house the IHB sisterhood and Stephen lost a great donation to the university because Rusty did not join the preps!

so what ya think? enough for the Betta´s to want to get rid of the DIK`s?

it can even combine with a new Burke plot to terminate the DIK`s and gift the mansion to a new sorority called the HOE`s lead by Quinn!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes