Jan 6, 2020

I hope you tormented him on Rooster, too:

Tyballz1.png

Tyballz2.png

Tyballz3a.png
Tyballz3b.png

Tyballz4.png

Nice job, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm on the subject of Clucks, I really enjoy the interactions on Rooster, and I always wished they would play a bigger part in the story dialogue. Unfortunately, they seem to play practically no role at all, the Cathy Cluck being the exception. I realize this would add yet another dozen or so alternate dialogues, and maybe BaDIK doesn't really need any more complexity as far as hidden dialogue goes.

However, that doesn't mean DPC couldn't slip some Cluck references in every once in a while. At the very least, he could have characters refer to it during scenes when something completely contradicts a post in Rooster. The prime example for me is the following:

When Quinn poses the question "Blowjob, anal, threesome?" on Sage's movie night Cluck, we have the option to answer with this:

Threesome.png

Later, during the Halloween party planning, you'd have to be a dickless moron to refuse a threesome with Sage and Quinn. (I think that's written in the US Constitution somewhere.)

But if you do turn them down, all you get from Quinn is a "Meh...":

3some 1.png
3some 2.png
3some 3.png

I think it would have been fun if Quinn and/or Sage called the MC out for his post and gave him shit for changing his mind.

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
besides I already said this a couple of times... I don't think this story has a happy ending in general... dependent on which route you go down you will most likely either die or go to jail ! :KEK: Maybe there is a semi-happy route too but so far it does not seem likely :p
i don't get it, why would u believe that?

u think the big jock is gonna kill the mc or what?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah, you can try not to talk about it, but it's clear if you dumped Jade you're f*cked eitherway!
Being in a relation with Maia/Josy probably is the worst possible scenario but if you're with Sage it's not that much better. ;)
Your fucked if you dont dump her either because she hates you for turning her down theres no winning in that scenario
Although mc. why not have mother daughter threesome boy being silly here.
Double points for doing it on table in front of burk quadriple for doing it during Maya Jose Burk meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i don't get it, why would u believe that?

u think the big jock is gonna kill the mc or what?
You already got an answer... but here is a similar... too much of heaven will bring you under ground ! ;) It's a DPC game so there's lessons to be learned... the whole setting so far just cries out for this... and I'm not for kill but death and jail... it was simple yet still got mixed :p oh well ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I hope you tormented him on Rooster, too:

View attachment 1670515

View attachment 1670516

View attachment 1670517
View attachment 1670518

View attachment 1670519

Nice job, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I'm on the subject of Clucks, I really enjoy the interactions on Rooster, and I always wished they would play a bigger part in the story dialogue. Unfortunately, they seem to play practically no role at all, the Cathy Cluck being the exception. I realize this would add yet another dozen or so alternate dialogues, and maybe BaDIK doesn't really need any more complexity as far as hidden dialogue goes.

However, that doesn't mean DPC couldn't slip some Cluck references in every once in a while. At the very least, he could have characters refer to it during scenes when something completely contradicts a post in Rooster. The prime example for me is the following:

When Quinn poses the question "Blowjob, anal, threesome?" on Sage's movie night Cluck, we have the option to answer with this:

View attachment 1670540

Later, during the Halloween party planning, you'd have to be a dickless moron to refuse a threesome with Sage and Quinn. (I think that's written in the US Constitution somewhere.)

But if you do turn them down, all you get from Quinn is a "Meh...":

View attachment 1670533
View attachment 1670536
View attachment 1670539

I think it would have been fun if Quinn and/or Sage called the MC out for his post and gave him shit for changing his mind.

Of course I tormented him Rooster too. The only thing I did not do is the Sage threesome.

Reactions: OFT

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I've been thinking and wondering about the future of with the LIs in the upcoming episodes.

Example:
- Will there be any relationship issues?
- Infidelity?
- Will you be able to break up with your LI?
- Can you pursue a different if LI?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I've been thinking and wondering about the future of with the LIs in the upcoming episodes.

Example:
- Infidelity?
Yes, will be a miracle if not!
Your choice (atleast i hope it's not forced) but the possibility will be there for sure!
Yes, because Zoey...
Yes, maybe Zoey and maybe even others...

:)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Example:
- Infidelity?
It would be crazy if you couldn't pursue another LI or side girl if you want to. We are only at the haft way point so I don't see DPC locking you down to only one girl the rest of the way. While at the start of season 3 you'll be on one path I feel like there will be chances to get back with a LI you broke up with or LI you wasn't on her path if the player wants too.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes