Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She seems the type to go out of her way to make your life hell and try to make the MC fuck up anyway.

She doesn't need Tommy or Rusty for that, trust me.
I don't think Tommy would take too kindly to Quinn interfering with official "maggot business". Especially Hell Week at that.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I’m gonna be as pleasant as possible:
Hi! Welcome to the thread I’m glad to see new people, if you don’t say “Jill is best girl” by Friday your guts will be spread against a wall :)
Aaaand there he goes again. Seriously this is why it’s always us regulars in this thread, you always scare the new ones off lol. I repeat: threatening someone’s life is not a viable option to force them into liking our queen :LOL:.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
FTFY.
Sage just want's to fuck MC as a payment for his help and Jill isn't attracted to him in any way.
Sage is just Leah 2.0 until further notice.

Jill isn't attracted to MC YET due to the lack of content with her. I mean Bella's already developed an attraction to him despite the little content we have with her. Mind you MC was DRUNK. Imagine if he was sober.

Mar 14, 2018
I still want to know why she even bothered to help the MC maybe just saw him thought wow he looks cute or was it just an excuse to get away from the creep behind her
There is the possibility that she's just nice and who wouldn't want to get away from "Sir Sniffsalot," but for that scene in particular, I say she was taking pity on MC. Which isn't me saying shes a snob, nah, we all have taken pity on someone during our lives. But I doubt it made her attracted to the guy.

Speaking from personal experience, people I pity are not ones I'd sleep with.

Since the first impression on Jill was pretty rough, it'll be interesting to see how she and MC connect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Racktor and Mormont

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
What the fuck? "You have reached your daily limit for this reaction"??? I give a lot of reactions to posts (actually 3 times than the ones I've got :LOL:) to tell the poster that I liked what he said without actually replying and spamming the thread and now I can't do that anymore :mad:? Anyway back on topic: Maya best girl and we all know it.

screenshot0003.jpg

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Since the first impression on Jill was pretty rough, it'll be interesting to see how she and MC connect.
I've said this before, but I can't see how Jill (and Bella) will like MC after all the immature shit he'll end up doing during the Hell's Week. Either he doesn't tell her about it (which is a horrible way of handling a relationship) or she'll know about it and feel disgusted.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've said this before, but I can't see how Jill (and Bella) will like MC after all the immature shit he'll end up doing during the Hell's Week. Either he doesn't tell her about it (which is a horrible way of handling a relationship) or she'll know about it and feel disgusted.
Are you implying we can't get into a relationship with Bella? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
is there a way to turn off notifs of people rating the thread , but keep the notifs of people commenting in it?

Mar 14, 2018
I had a thought on that as well. Then I remembered Jill and her campaign thing. Maybe she'll want the MC to be her insider with the DIKs and her campaign or whatever is some kind of anti-drug movement. With MC in the DIKs, he could be her eyes and ears.

Maybe they'll connect that way? Or maybe I'm talking crazy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is the possibility that she's just nice and who wouldn't want to get away from "Sir Sniffsalot," but for that scene in particular, I say she was taking pity on MC. Which isn't me saying shes a snob, nah, we all have taken pity on someone during our lives. But I doubt it made her attracted to the guy.

Speaking from personal experience, people I pity are not ones I'd sleep with.

Rich girls like Jill have a certain weakness for guys like the MC one of those many mysteries in life. No attraction yet but I think that piano scene was very telling they did bond together a little

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes