CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Easy just don't go overboard with likes just go for posts that you think are worthy then there won't be any problems this whole issue would be better if they put it back to normal or do away with it altogether
Yeah, but now you have to like grade comments internally and determine which one is “worth your like” which kinda eliminates the purpose of likes, which is you know.......showing you like something

You’re right though either make it what it normally was or stop it altogether and remove the rating score on every user and just show how many times you’ve commented

Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's another angle - perhaps they'll bond over music. :unsure: Jills tune at the end of the last chapter suggests some kind of sadness to her character.
The rich girl who has everything but hides a deep sadness perhaps like it's been said previously dead parents perhaps? or maybe a sibling that she was really close to the music scene is hiding something and I think they will have a heart to heart over it when the MC is in her bedroom.

D

Deleted member 1481465

The art is great, the stories are great, but the humour is what's getting me the most. Fuck me, the toilet lid dropping on that chick's head was ace!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The art is great, the stories are great, but the humour is what's getting me the most. Fuck me, the toilet lid dropping on that chick's head was ace!
Don't forget poetry:

It all started a cold Friday night.
In a dark muddy alley, a local bar shone bright.
Arieth the HOT sat alone and so bored.
Her three-alpha boyfriend had passed out on the floor.
In came a charming and valiant DIK.
He said “Come follow me and I’ll show you a trick”.
He made her laugh, he made her cry, he made her orgasm twice.
But what he had done wasn’t proven so wise.
The jock soon found out and gathered his pals.
They beat poor DIK and told him “No one fuck with our gals”.
That marked the start of the thousand year war.
And it all started in that small local bar.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or maybe she's severely depressed.
She could be perhaps she doesn't like her rich life and wanted more of normal life and it alienated her from people she would have perhaps interacted with being rich doesn't always make people happy but with the song, there is a sadness behind it.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She could be perhaps she doesn't like her rich life and wanted more of normal life and it alienated her from people she would have perhaps interacted with being rich doesn't always make people happy but with the song, there is a sadness behind it.
Maybe she experienced some sort of deep lost of someone close to her.

Reactions: Mr Deishu
Mar 14, 2018
The rich girl who has everything but hides a deep sadness perhaps like it's been said previously dead parents perhaps? or maybe a sibling that she was really close to the music scene is hiding something and I think they will have a heart to heart over it when the MC is in her bedroom.
Hmm, perhaps. Though, I think Jill and Bella are gonna be the hardest of the Li's to get to know deeply.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
That, or maybe her parents are forcing her to study something she doesn't want, but have to due to the "family name".

Mar 14, 2018
Off-topic but....wtf is going on with the liking system? Now I lost hearts, but have basic likes (for now).

Uh, on topic post....uh.....uh.....Oh, Tommy is a douche-bag that I hope MC can fight one day...

Reactions: Mytez

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Don't forget poetry:

It all started a cold Friday night.
In a dark muddy alley, a local bar shone bright.
Arieth the HOT sat alone and so bored.
Her three-alpha boyfriend had passed out on the floor.
In came a charming and valiant DIK.
He said “Come follow me and I’ll show you a trick”.
He made her laugh, he made her cry, he made her orgasm twice.
But what he had done wasn’t proven so wise.
The jock soon found out and gathered his pals.
They beat poor DIK and told him “No one fuck with our gals”.
That marked the start of the thousand year war.
And it all started in that small local bar.
This doesn't make a lot of sense however, everyone is fucking Arieth and nobody seems to care about Dawe's or the jocks' reaction like Jacob says to Tommy so why was it different that time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Minengeschoss
Mar 14, 2018
This doesn't make a lot of sense however, everyone is fucking Arieth and nobody seems to care about Dawe's or the jocks' reaction like Jacob says to Tommy so why was it different that time?
Weren't they sorta cool at one point but the fucking of Arieth caused them to fallout? Icr clearly, should play the game again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Those HoT's are practically walking man-holes for those willing pay. Where'd Quinn even get em.
On the Internet probably. I've heard that place is full of everything crazy.

Anyway, I will pretend that I'm the only one Sarah has fucked for money. But with my luck she won't have a single line of dialogue in the rest of the game, and will only fuck everything what moves at DIK and HOT parties. Just like Arieth :(

edit: I'm now out of every reaction except thinking face.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That, or maybe her parents are forcing her to study something she doesn't want, but have to due to the "family name".
Not so sure about the studying part it looks like she seems to enjoy that if she was so against it I can't see her sitting around in the library.

Off-topic but....wtf is going on with the liking system? Now I lost hearts, but have basic likes (for now).
We have been discussing this in here have you not noticed? :p I'm all out apart from probably the sad faces :LOL:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Weren't they sorta cool at one point but the fucking of Arieth caused them to fallout? Icr clearly, should play the game again.
Yes, they said that their feud with the jocks started after that, anyway I think it's funny that they consider Arieth, a girl that jumps on every single penis-equipped human being she meet, reason enough to start a fight :ROFLMAO:.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Not so sure about the studying part it looks like she seems to enjoy that if she was so against it I can't see her sitting around in the library.
Ah, damn, you're correct. And actually she said to Tybalt that "she has her career path set" too. But then of course her parents might not like the career path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes