Mar 14, 2018
What if Jill wants to become a politician? If she wants a career in politics, I hope we see some beautiful Presidential memes. :p
Yes, they said that their feud with the jocks started after that, anyway I think it's funny that they consider Arieth, a girl that jumps on every single penis-equipped human being she meet, reason enough to start a fight :ROFLMAO:.
Could Arieth be....Sith Lord Quinn's first apprentice!?

• Wow
Reactions: TheFinder

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
This doesn't make a lot of sense however, everyone is fucking Arieth and nobody seems to care about Dawe's or the jocks' reaction like Jacob says to Tommy so why was it different that time?
Maybe then started her career. I doubt anyone (besides Alphas) have the courage to mess with their GFs. And then DIKs were formed... It's also possible Troy was guilty of the same crime.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Because I think Bella`s campaign is going to be longer and more demanding
As it should be....Long slow burn my favorite!..I'm in the library sorting and putting away books for her as we speak :love:..I think it would be great if our MC could come to her rescue at some point..a flat tire perhaps or maybe someones is giving her a bad time and he comes over a defends her honor..I think that would score some points with that kind of woman.

Last edited:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
13 more pages and this thread will reach 900 pages before even the update drops
you're 4 more messages and 23 likes likes away of being 666 :devilish:. i'm doing my part to get you there, it's a pity you'll have to abandon this one and create another user but we must all do our duty in this life.

the greatest booty war will come as it was foretold. the prophecy is real, while you all keep pointlessly debating who's best girl (it's Riona... duh!) the booty war debate will come and it will consume us all. have mercy on our souls killer94

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
you're 4 more messages and 23 likes likes away of being 666 :devilish:. i'm doing my part to get you there, it's a pity you'll have to abandon this one and create another user but we must all do our duty in this life.

the greatest booty war will come as it was foretold. the prophecy is real, while you all keep pointlessly debating who's best girl (it's Riona... duh!) the booty war debate will come and it will consume us all. have mercy on our souls killer94
Riona,I ask your mercy I should've have put you, queen of the booty war, I failed in my mission, pls don't burn my soul let me redo my actions and I promised this time will be different

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yes, they said that their feud with the jocks started after that, anyway I think it's funny that they consider Arieth, a girl that jumps on every single penis-equipped human being she meet, reason enough to start a fight :ROFLMAO:.
Holy shit you're right.

The DIK/Jocks feud doesn't make sense. Tommy fucking Arieth is what started it, yet every guy has fucked her even Jacob going as far saying nobody cares about Dawe when Tommy points out who he's hooking up with.

Was it just that Tommy got caught and every guy that's fucked Arieth has been discreet about it?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Holy shit you're right.

The DIK/Jocks feud doesn't make sense. Tommy fucking Arieth is what started it, yet every guy has fucked her even Jacob going as far saying nobody cares about Dawe when Tommy points out who he's hooking up with.

Was it just that Tommy got caught and every guy that's fucked Arieth has been discreet about it?
Maybe but Jacob is making out with Arieth in the middle of the party for all to see so that's odd :unsure:.
PS I wanted to put a thinking face to your post but I don't have them anymore, nor likes :cautious:.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Bella's already won the booty war w/Camila in second place you uncultured heathen.

Reactions: Ennoch

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why would anyone have to be discreet about it? everyone knows what kind of person she is we are just in the door at the place and we already know how much of a slut she is
Then their feud doesn't make sense or is it just that Dawe doesn't know he's the biggest cuck in the school?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
guys pls don't make comment I have only 3 comments left and 26 like before Riona comes to me and claims my souls to the devil have mercy of me :eek::eek:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Then their feud doesn't make sense or is it just that Dawe doesn't know he's the biggest cuck in the school?
They are rival groups and pretty competitive of course there is always going to be a feud, Dawe in all fairness doesn't know much he looks like he is in his 30s and comes across as pretty stupid Arieth probably fucks a guy every time his back is turned and he is none the wiser about it

• Haha
Reactions: Mytez
Mar 14, 2018
They are rival groups and pretty competitive of course there is always going to be a feud, Dawe in all fairness doesn't know much he looks like he is in his 30s and comes across as pretty stupid Arieth probably fucks a guy every time his back is turned and he is none the wiser about it
:LOL: (since I can't haha the post...)

I'm actually shocked Dawe doesn't know about his girlfriends cheating. Arieth's vag must be as wide as a hallway by now..

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well of course they'd be competitive as they're two different fraternity's but the DiKs and Jocks seem to have some real beef between em, but for the cause of it to be because one guy fucked the girl of a different frat member when she's the biggest and stupidest slut in the school doesn't make much sense to me personally.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes