AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
A bit OOTP here.

What is this "Interlude" thing, why does it matter, and does it affect Season 3? I've read somewhere its a story focused on Zoey, but... if that's it I am not sure I really care. If it does influence Season 3, I might give it a shot, since its only 1 hour according to DPC. To be honest, I'd rather he spend this time doing episode 9.
Your comment is the most original comment I've read lately here since nobody complains about the Interlude :KEK:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A bit OOTP here.

What is this "Interlude" thing, why does it matter, and does it affect Season 3? I've read somewhere its a story focused on Zoey, but... if that's it I am not sure I really care. If it does influence Season 3, I might give it a shot, since its only 1 hour according to DPC. To be honest, I'd rather he spend this time doing episode 9.
My theory is that Zoey will become a potential LI, and that the developer decided to give her backstory in a separate Interlude release rather than in a flashback within Episode 9.

Last edited:

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
Zoey = Ana from Acting Lessons, but without maddnes and cheating, heh. I would say this is gonna be combo Rena + Ana.:unsure:

Reactions: Redd23

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I get it i guess but i also think im right. In a way. But I for one see why he's doing the interlude. Because yes it would be nice if she turned out to be a female Derek for sure but thats not what this is about she's a new LI and needs to be introduced sense she's coming so late in the story. She needs people to get to know her.

People that are pissy about this taking time out of being a Dik also need to realize this is like a break for DPC as well. Who im sure is getting tired of the story and would like to start a new game. And like you said it's like a new game put into Being a Dik which I also think you aren't wrong but it's kind of a reprieve for him and an outlet on not being able to start a new game yet.
If so it would remain bad news, because if you are tired of something is not a month's break (probably even less) to solve the situation.

unfortunately (based on very little, almost nothing) I have too this impression (about DPC's fatigue not about Zoesy being an impromptu solution to the problem)

but I highly doubt that Zoey can have such a lasting impact on the plot of BADIK, even if it is likely that she will become a permanent member of the cast.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I almost don't have the heart to tell you but...it is a short Interlude all about...Zoey.

Ep. 9 will come out later in the year. You've got at least another 6 months to go before you spend time with the main cast again.
I don't know if I should be happy about that or sad:LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know if I should be happy about that or sad:LOL::ROFLMAO:.
If you like blue hair and surfing mini games, you will love it. Honestly, it all comes down to your feelings on Zoey (MC of the Interlude). If you like the character, you will probably quite enjoy the Interlude. If you are not interested in her and care more about the main cast you will probably just meh.

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Haven't played it, what's wrong with it?
Between the bugs it's a half decent story, lots of LI's, regular updates, a somewhat restricting affinity system, and it seems it's more of an evolving story then a story being worked out. Not really bad but also not really great but can be entertaining nevertheless. Not one i would recommend as a must-have-played. Badik much better for certain ;)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Any idea what the hell is that castle behind the wall?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ice Queen fortress?
DPC mansion?
White Castle?

That's DPC's house. He could afford something like that by Episode 4.

These last couple of weeks have been a constant fight for me between catching up on the forum and falling behind at work, then catching up at work and falling behind in the forum. Something better give by Friday, or else I'll have to look for new employment. After all, a man's gotta have priorities.

Me to my clients when the Interlude drops:

1646258014372.png
Did you spot it? :p

Hooray, my birthday! Hey... wait a minute. My birthday isn't for another 2 years. YOU BASTARD!
Happy Belated Birthday!

1646259032999.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes