apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Even being 6Gb, I hope that the game is not compressed. I am ok with downloading a big game if it means better quality.

Jan 23, 2020
What about something like now that you are working on season 2 and that we already have an inflated cast will that stop you from adding anymore characters also what's the chances getting an ending with any of the side girls if possible :p
By the way, am I wrong or there's still an unrevealed character on the MC phone? It's that, or I missed one character.

During one of my many restarts I noticed this pondering blonde and I wouldn't mind to make her acquaintance... :BootyTime: (because we haven't yet, right?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
By the way, am I wrong or there's still an unrevealed character on the MC phone? It's that, or I missed one character.

During one of my many restarts I noticed this pondering blonde and I wouldn't mind to make her acquaintance... :BootyTime: (because we haven't yet, right?)

I think she is just some random background character there are a few of those who catch the eye there is also the short-haired redhead girl that keeps appearing in the Dik mansion.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
MC, with Sage at the mall spying on Chad.

MC: "Why did I agree to this?"
Sage: "Because you wanted me to get closure and get something in return. ;) "
MC: "Still...why are we here."
Sage: "Because Chad never goes to the mall. He always order shit online. I bet the bitch he is seeing will show up. And when she does I will kick her ass."
-Zoey arrives and starts talking to Chad.-
MC: "Oh my god... It's Zoey."
Sage: "You know her?!"
MC: "Yeah... We kinda were a thing."
Sage: "Wait... you fucked her?" -Eyes Zoey up.- "I mean she is pretty hot... Still gonna kick her ass."
MC grabbing Sages wrist as she try to go confront Chad: "Sage don't. Sage no. Sage... I will fuck you in the ass right here if you do this."
Sage, glaring: "You wouldn't...." -Glare turns to curiousity- "Would you? <3"

Last edited:

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017

Hm, I don't think I've ever thought about "Pondering Blonde" before. Perhaps she's related to The Thinker statue? She could be the long lost great grand-daughter and is doing her best to pay homage to Rodin? Either way, I would be interested to see if she'd break part long enough to get busy, or if perhaps she'll try to maintain that pose during some extracurricular activities.

P.S. As far as your actual question; I think there actually is a blank portrait and it is there for Pinkcake to introduce someone new in the future.

npzero

Dec 15, 2019
So it says Season 1 is now on steam, can someone tell me what that means in terms of completeness? I tend to only play games that are finished or are about to be finished and I dont want to start if Ill end up having to come back in a year to finish a route.

Reactions: mrfdwy and Varkoo91

Callavone

May 15, 2017
I can't seem to find the magazine on the final free-roam event in Maya's dorm. I'm pretty sure it's in the closet but I don't see it anywhere unless I had already clicked it. I'm at Josy 7/7, Riona 7/7, and Mixed 4/22. Anyone mind helping me out?

Reactions: slackster

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
So it says Season 1 is now on steam, can someone tell me what that means in terms of completeness? I tend to only play games that are finished or are about to be finished and I dont want to start if Ill end up having to come back in a year to finish a route.
Season 1 of BaDIK is officially finished and It's on steam now he's working on the next season
trust me mate you wanna play this game (y)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
There was me hoping for an easy day :LOL: doesn't help when I've got a few updates to get through and everything kicks off in here but it seems the guys have not gone too crazy :p
Lol yeah i tried playing the peacekeeper , it ain't easy that's for sure , clashing views and ideologies isn't really a good recipe on the internet of all places but it was going on for almost 2 whole pages and no one was backing off , face palms galore everywhere :LOL: so figured i should at least humor them or reason , kinda worked out i guess :)
Thank you again for reaching out. It means a lot to me. I really appreciate it :love:
Told you folks here were good
I was already reading the guide. It doesn't exactly tell you where the magazine is hiding though.
I am pretty sure the guide covers all the magazines...maybe you need to win it via the brawler app ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Alrights kids, fun police here, this thread has beeing neglected and barely moderated for way too long and degenerated into a state where it's not even humanly possible to clean anything but a fraction of it.

That means that I have just gone back a couple of dozen pages to get it down to a halfway decent state and from now on we will be much harsher in moderating this thread, and will no longer tolerate off-topic rants, meme dumps, name-calling, general circle jerking and any other shit you may think of.

Edit: This matter has been discussed and closed, any further attempts to bring it up again in this thread will result in warning and thread ban.

If following the rules is not to your taste, do use the Off-Topic Thread, since it's unmoderated.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This thread is always nice light-hearted and usually always well behaved talking about the game and overall has a fun atmosphere, but it seems to be the victims here are the users who just enjoy talking about the game. But I must ask why is it okay to bring in a fetish that has nothing to do with the game whatsoever? And I believe the users in question have buried the hatchet.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes