Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well of course they'd be competitive as they're two different fraternity's but the DiKs and Jocks seem to have some real beef between em, but for the cause of it to be because one guy fucked the girl of a different frat member when she's the biggest and stupidest slut in the school doesn't make much sense.
You know It's probably a lot more than just the Arieth thing these fraternities are always going to be rivals no matter what Tommy fucking Arieth is probably just one of a long line of things that have happened between both Diks and Jocks

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You know It's probably a lot more than just the Arieth thing these fraternities are always going to be rivals no matter what Tommy fucking Arieth is probably just one of a long line of things that have happened between both Diks and Jocks
Makes sense. Guess we'll find out more in future episodes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
:LOL: (since I can't haha the post...)

I'm actually shocked Dawe doesn't know about his girlfriends cheating. Arieth's vag must be as wide as a hallway by now..
Nah, she's probably fucking around because she can't find a guy with even an average sized dick. If she could find a guy that could gape her vag and say hello to her uterus a couple hundred times every night, she wouldn't cheat.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
:LOL: (since I can't haha the post...)

I'm actually shocked Dawe doesn't know about his girlfriends cheating. Arieth's vag must be as wide as a hallway by now..
As he is one of these Steroid suckers, it was like throwing a wiener sausage down the hallway from the beginning. :sneaky:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
It's how the best stories of this type usually start off look at Mr. Darcy and Miss Bennet, those two hated each other. I think Bella is more a Mr Darcy and our MC is more like Anne Elliot from Persuation lol

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes