Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I hope there is a line where the MC (not Zoey) will say that they will stay friends nothing more and then Zoey won't fk with the MC when she returns in Season 3 (when she truly returns in his life, Zoey should stay away from MC and Sage)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC makes his own choices .. .so many babes depend on his choices .. do not dissapoint!
I hope there is a line where the MC (not Zoey) will say that they will stay friends nothing more and then Zoey won't fk with the MC when she returns in Season 3 (when she truly returns in his life, Zoey should stay away from MC and Sage)

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Skipping through it is annoying, and you can't even just hold down the skip button because there are a number of choices.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
MC makes his own choices .. .so many babes depend on his choices .. do not dissapoint!
Well there are few games where the devs screw us over and we cannot do our choices which we really want. I hope DPC won't do that kind of stuff. Just because Zoey comes back doesn't mean the old love to Zoey will come back (it is possible because this also happens in RL)

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Ok I can't download any of your saves, have a new pc and don't want to replay the entire game right now? Any solutions to play season 3?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is in a wonderful place with the babe he got into at the end of season 2.
MAke whatever choices you like and run through them a couple more times for good measure.
She is outta your life. She went to the beach to suck macho assholes up and be eye candy for them.
Well there are few games where the devs screw us over and we cannot do our choices which we really want. I hope DPC won't do that kind of stuff. Just because Zoey comes back doesn't mean the old love to Zoey will come back (it is possible because this also happens in RL)
I am very much sure choosing between jill and bella was waaaaaaay more painful than zoey on or off.

das95dsds

Aug 10, 2021
For those of you that don't have saves, here are mine right at the first panel of the interlude meaning that they are alreday imported ! Launch the game and then paste them in the save folder that should have created itself I think.

In order:

Sage DIK path
Bella DIK path
Solo Route DIK path
Solo Route DIK path
Josy Maya NEUTRAL path
Josy Maya CHICK path
Jill CHICK path
Bella CHICK path

I have two Bella routes because for one she's best girl and two the variations between DIK and CHICK path are interesting for her so explore that if you want :) !
Two solo routes that are basically just a tad different in routes explored for side characters, can't remember exactly in which way so enjoy !
And finally, two Josy and Maya because one is focused on Maya and the other on Josy (when you have to choose between them I mean). You can also explore a Neutral path with one of them but I'm sorry I don't remember which is which neither, oops haha...

So that's it, I hope it helps ! ;)

edit: I realize now that my MC's name used in the saves may break the immersion to those that use these saves, I think you can change the MC's name by using the phone if I remember correctly.
Can you please upload it to Mega.nz? Chrome doesn't let me to download from this site.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
ive tried manually dragging saves in but its not showing any to load from the menu -_-

EDIT - Make sure you've updated with the 0.8.2 patch. That worked for me

Last edited:

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
MC is in a wonderful place with the babe he got into at the end of season 2.
MAke whatever choices you like and run through them a couple more times for good measure.
She is outta your life. She went to the beach to suck macho assholes up and be eye candy for them.

I am very much sure choosing between jill and bella was waaaaaaay more painful than zoey on or off.
Well TBH she was only our "Best friend" with benefits :KEK: the Girl or Girls we end up with in theending of season 2 is something what is called truly love (coughing Sage best)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes