Rizki29

May 29, 2017
Being a DIK [vInterlude Season 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 680 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 646 MB:

I will add more hosts.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for the compressed, the last link not working

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Just finished the Interlude, as expected, not great, not terrible. It didn't change my mind, still think it wasn't worth it over getting 2 episodes per year which now it won't happen for sure.
But I do understand why he wanted to introduced Zoey the way he did so I won't complain.

The ending made me facepalm a little bit though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I want a game where I have a harem and fuck fifty beautiful girls and do not let another man touch them, have a machine that freezes the dicks of other men so that they can not want my harem.
This game is for me?:KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Solorz

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but I'm still not that excited for Zoey. Tattooed chicks don't do it for me.

Hostess Sage is smokin' hot.
Not Sage, the tits are too small. I don't recognize the girl in middle or right, but the one on the left looks like the 'Quitter' from the Midterms.

Is it just me, or we practiculary building Zoey character , ourself.? We actually playing her like a female MC, with all this answers what we get to pic for her ?
As much as I'd love this no way DPC creates two versions of Zoey going forward. The MC barely has anything to distinguish between DIK/CHICK affinity so I cant see a LI suddenly getting all this player driven personality. Would be pretty great if we did though. A custom LI.
You guys would think that, but Zoey has a DIK score and there's a variable called 'zoey_dik' that is set to true/false.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
wym obvious. I played through interlude twice and didn't actually get the code. Id think it had something to do with 21 since they mention it so much.
The page next to the vault mentioned the number 2 in green and then said the rest of the code was in the haiku. Haikus have a 5-7-5 pattern, combined with the fact that each syllable in the haiku was underlined in green made it super obvious.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Honestly, this was well done, but not particularly necessary at all. Could've been just a regular interlude and conveyed the same information in 5 minutes. Didn't make me more interested in Zoey at all.
Yeah. A five minute talk with the MC would have sufficed just as well, which will likely happen anyhow.

I just hope there'll just be an option to go "k, cool, those are Quinn and Sage :BootyTime:" and no unnecessary drama. Like, at the end of the day a tacked-on overly lengthy flashback can't compare to years of getting to know those characters, so dunno why time and resources were even wasted on this.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes