poser002

Dec 22, 2019
im of the opinion that Zoey isnt really anything but a drama initiative at the moment and that her re-inclusion in the story either wasnt necessary or wasnt properly executed, BUT if we are going to have to learn about who she is and why she thinks and does the things that she is all about it would make significantly more sense if she actually played the field after moving away.

then through HER OWN experience dating and dealing with other boys who can be d-bags or sleazy or stupid or just plain boring, she could understand why MC was so special and finally see the truth of what she had before she left. im not saying she needs to have multiple scenes of her just fucking random dudes, but the interlude implies she was celibate and didnt even hint at her even dating guys casually in any capacity. so why should i believe she finally knows how good she had it if she doesnt actually get any life experience and see what other people out in the world are like?? this is the same game where MC dates like 6 women and once and is fucking several others on the side. this dude is at least getting some idea of the types of girls he is into or has chemistry with or what kind of relationship he wants or any number of other things in that regard

it just seems like a less than stellar way to show us her character growth, since in real life young people date and have sex and experiment and all that. and if DPC only doesn't do it cause of the dudes i mentioned previously, then its cowardly considering he seems to be the kind of person that sticks to his principles even if it goes against the grain of overall public satisfaction/expectations (like a house fire finale, for example)

Not everything has to be about sex, in RL many issues are never tied to sex or even dating for that matter. Losing a loved one, can change people and create depression and life changing events. I know it did when my grandma passed away. I also spent a year away from home and left everything i knew with no idea if i was ever going to come back. Didn't date that year didn't have sex. It was more about finding my self. The journey she took she reflected on her life and what made her happy and what she clearly found didn't make her happy. Also while they didn't out right show it but she clearly noticed a connection between the other two and one going to vegas and moving back and things were different. She saw the full coin while they both only saw one side of the coin from there point of view. She is able to reflect on her life with the MC and able to maybe see that he saw things differently then she did. Now it has been about 6-12 months based on the timeline should line up with his time in college now. Might make alot of other twists depending on what path you picked. As i have like 6 different storys going i can see this impacting a few of them hugely in different ways.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And regarding Zoey specifically, the aim of the Interlude was to re-introduce her to us. A lot of people (maybe a vocal minority, but they have been very vocal) are crying that we don't need her, that she can just fuck off after leaving the mc, etc. I don't think having her sucking off a bunch of random dudes would have improved that sentiment...
Instead having her say that one of the reasons she's coming back is because she ran out of money do you think that helps her get into the hearts of the players? :unsure:

DPC has a really strange attitude towards his female characters, he wants them to be loved but not too much:oops:

I was with you until the final line, but I need to part ways there. The MC planned to take a short train ride home and contemplate his next move; Zoey traveled across the country to live her dream based on a website for surfing lessons. These are not equivalent actions. On top of that, the MC was persuaded to rethink his plans by Derek and Maya (relative strangers at the time). Zoey couldn't be dissuaded by her closest friends and family, even after repeated efforts.

So no, the MC's mistakes aren't anywhere near as drastic as Zoey's. That doesn't condemn Zoey to be a bad character or mean she can't learn from those mistakes, but they can color our initial views of her even if we tolerate some of the MC's youthful hijinks.
even Zoey's gesture is not so drastic, in the end she takes a sabbatical semester in a low-profile school career. it's a pretty selfish choice, she leaves at home a mother who in addition to losing her own mother also sees her daughter and MC leave, but i repeat, in life you take selfish decisions too

although I agree that the example I used wasn't the best one

the most similar situation is MC who decides to spend part of his college money (thus putting at risk his stay at BR) for the threesome with Quinn and Riona, at the end even that is a nice dream to chase

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Instead having her say that one of the reasons she's coming back is because she ran out of money do you think that helps her get into the hearts of the players? :unsure:
That ship has sailed when they both decided to stay silent at the departure... now they are acquaintances but anything more is up to the players immaturity so to say... in real life you don't jump around in relationships when something trivial as an old flame resurfaces... or if you do you bear it's consequences ;) :LOL: But anyhow I'm sure that Zoey will her fan base with her blue hair and overflow of tats on it's own... regarding looks ( personal opinion ) she doesn't have anything on the LIs and most of the side chicks either :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That ship has sailed when they both decided to stay silent at the departure... now they are acquaintances but anything more is up to the players immaturity so to say... in real life you don't jump around in relationships when something trivial as an old flame resurfaces... or if you do you bear it's consequences ;) :LOL: But anyhow I'm sure that Zoey will her fan base with her blue hair and overflow of tats on it's own... regarding looks ( personal opinion ) she doesn't have anything on the LIs and most of the side chicks either :p
I don't really agree

almost everyone sweats if their partner has the chance to see an ex again for any reason. feelings are unpredictable, it takes nothing to rekindle a flame

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Totally random post from Quinn's bio that I never read before and thought you lot would enjoy:

"I made out with Quinn in public after she ranted about how PDA is disgusting. That was ironic, hilarious and really fucking nice."
"We started planning for the Halloween party at the DIKs. I don't know how the hell it happened, but I ended up having a threesome with her and Sage. I blame the booze and my sexy new haircut."

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But anyhow I'm sure that Zoey will her fan base with her blue hair and overflow of tats on it's own... regarding looks ( personal opinion ) she doesn't have anything on the LIs and most of the side chicks either :p
Ok, against my better judgment, I'm going to step in here.

I very much dislike tattoos and piercings, and the blue hair does nothing for me. But I find Zoey's looks VERY appealing. She's cute and vulnerable. In comparing her to the other LI's (who are all lovely in different ways), I find that the one that is most similar in appeal to me is Josy. Of course Josy is much more outgoing, but her smaller size makes me want to protect her. I feel that about Zoey too. I want her to be happy.

As you say it's all subjective personal opinion. Just wanted to point out that not everyone fits neatly into the same bucket when it comes to fan bases.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't really agree

almost everyone sweats if their partner has the chance to see an ex again for any reason. feelings are unpredictable, it takes nothing to rekindle a flame
Of course feelings from the past can emerge but that does not equal radical change in your current life..... or if it does then bear it's consequences as I said before... this rekindle a flame only works if you are flying solo or you are in a relationship that you don't take seriously...

Since this is a " game " ofc I will do that part too when I " rekindle the flame " with Zoey... but the real me will be something like this during that run...
1655824_Sylvester_Head_Bang.gif :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course feelings from the past can emerge but that does not equal radical change in your current life..... or if it does then bear it's consequences as I said before... this rekindle a flame only works if you are flying solo or you are in a relationship that you don't take seriously...

Since this is a " game " ofc I will do that part too when I " rekindle the flame " with Zoey... but the real me will be something like this during that run...
View attachment 1696322 :KEK:
apart from the one with Jill (to which Mc declares himself 3 times) which other relationship can we consider serious and solid?

with Sage it was a continuous effort to convince her
with Bella they finally started talking about feelings, up to that moment it was a very sexual matter
with Maya and Josy they don't know how it will end either

the relationship with Zoey is much more solid, if Zoey hadn't left Josy would have had dinner with Steve waiting for the letter from the college... and also the others would have had very few possibilities

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As you say it's all subjective personal opinion. Just wanted to point out that not everyone fits neatly into the same bucket when it comes to fan bases.
That's why I stitched in the " personal opinion " and focused only on the hair and tits ummm... o_O tats :KEK: and meanwhile I forgot about Dre the piercings :rolleyes: So there is plenty enough to go around why some will like Zoeys character and I don't have any problem with her... just making me revamp my life as Fuckface resulted in no interest for serious relationship with her... besides there are more than enough bitc..... I mean ladies around me so I will not stir the shit cauldron if it's not necessary :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
apart from the one with Jill (to which Mc declares himself 3 times) which other relationship can we consider serious and solid?
Whichever you like personally... it does not matter that storywise we aren't there yet ! ;)
Who among us can say that when they were 18-19 years old they didn't make mistakes that they later regretted?
Sure this would be good... but you forget that WE are the player(s) and some of us HAS already been through something similar or has sufficient experience on the subject to know what is coming... SURE as an 18-19 year old this is expected but not from a full fledged adult :LOL:
Matrix sends its regards
Yeah he does... tn4-_20110505154241-e1587917272519.jpg :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With all the talk about dreams and destiny, you forget about karma. :unsure:

Zoey has a dream. Whether it is meaningful or not is up to you. But everyone will want to realize their dream if they have the opportunity, and everyone has their own dreams. You can't equate them. :rolleyes:(y)

Fate befalls Zoey. The beloved grandmother dies. Zoey herself says to the MC afterwards that she feels nothing at the moment. In the face of grief over the ultimate loss of a loved one, this is normal behavior. She inherits some money from her grandmother. She does not like her stepfather and somehow does not feel understood by her mother. Fate, external influences, give Zoey the opportunity to realize her dream, which she has at the age of 19. At this point I would like to emphasize that she is 19 years old and therefore has little experience of life. Who among us can say that when they were 18-19 years old they didn't make mistakes that they later regretted? I have definitely made mistakes. The question everyone should ask themselves once is whether they would have made a different decision with a certain amount of life experience, at the age of 30. For me, I have to answer yes. Zoey's age definitely plays a role. :whistle:

Now let's move on to karma. What is karma? :geek:
Karma is a spiritual concept according to which every action - physical and mental - inevitably has a consequence. In Buddhism, karma is understood as the law of cause and effect, according to which every action results in a certain reaction. (Matrix sends its regards)

Jacob said that karma is a bitch, and it is. What is Zoey's karma? Zoey's karma is Emma's Rooster Cluck and a bitch at that. If Zoey hadn't gone to San Diego, this Rooster Cluck of Emma's would have never happened. Cause and Effect. The Rooster Cluck makes the MC move on. Cause and Effect. DPC leaves us to decide whether Zoey forcibly removes this cluck from Emma's phone or whether Zoey calms Emma down so that Emma removes this cluck from her phone herself. Oops, a new karma pops up. What do you guys want to see in terms of Zoey? Should she be aggressive or passive towards the MC and his LI. That's not the MC's decision, that's us players' decision.:rolleyes::unsure:
I'm sorry but I don't see it that way

we are not islands, if our dreams touch the people we love, we care we have to question them

I don't want to apply too much realism to the story, but Zoey's is not even a dream, it's a whim she wants to take away. Did she think she was going to be the most talented surfer in the world and go around the world showing how to ride waves?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Whichever you like personally... it does not matter that storywise we aren't there yet ! ;)
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
what would my personal judgment have to do with it?

if you are in Jill's route you declare yourself to her at the end of the picnic, when you interrupt the dinner with Tybalt and after the sex

with no other LI do you do that.

the other relationships are all less stable, with Bella we don't even know about her husband or the BR rules yet to know if she will ever be more or less official

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
Kinda screws all the paths if you ask me, knowing she's back, guess we'll have to keep playing to see what happens
The way she is introduced it seems to me that she considers MC more of a friend than a LI at this point. I get the vibe that she would quite easily settle for a friendship path that is still rewarding for the player and that you, as MC, have to make an effort to turn it into something more. That would be a letdown in a way, since there is potential for a lot more drama.

Reactions: chicho1958

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
what would my personal judgment have to do with it?

if you are in Jill's route you declare yourself to her at the end of the picnic, when you interrupt the dinner with Tybalt and after the sex

with no other LI do you do that.

the other relationships are all less stable, with Bella we don't even know about her husband or the BR rules yet to know if she will ever be more or less official
It doesn't work like that... since the game has started you get to know many girls that are or are not to your liking... but the point is if they are then you pursue that one ( or more or none ) up until you reach your goal... This began years ago or did you forget ? :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Based on this scene, I think the MC learned something about Zoey at the Burke's.:unsure:
Always on the conspiracy theories... he's just surprised as this was unexpected for him to learn from her right at this moment when he's right in the middle of his own mess ( or just helps out friends ) Not saying that he's staggered but definitely not comfortable with this news :p

Reactions: chicho1958
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes