godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well, Sage could have been Burke's niece, his sister, anything related to Burke and influential for being who she is, the being adopted part would only be relevant if she was his daughter. But everybody knowing and nobody telling Sage is his daughter?
That's not hiding in plain sight, that's ignoring common sense to make a twist in the story, it's telling don't look right, don't look right, don't look right, there's nothing on the right! surprise! Twist on the right! ;)
My point is, that it wasn't really hiding, it was obvious, who she was and who she was related to.

This place would be a lot better if people just admitted they were wrong when they're wrong instead of blaming the writing.

Instead they double down on even more retarded theories like how manbun is now Arieths father, just sad really.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I just hope Jill's mom is a fuckable character
Agreed.

Us Jillpath boys need more milfs, we had to sacrifice the Sandy/Nicole threesome, Nora(for now - though if you succeeded on Swyper and refused the fake ID, you still get her number), and most likely more Bella content. That's a lot of missing old pussy, Amelia will start making up for it. And hopefully Nora joins the team plus Dawes mom, we need an episode dedicated to only the milfs.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Agreed.

Us Jillpath boys need more milfs, we had to sacrifice the Sandy/Nicole threesome, Nora(for now - though if you succeeded on Swyper and refused the fake ID, you still get her number), and most likely more Bella content. That's a lot of missing old pussy, Amelia will start making up for it. And hopefully Nora joins the team plus Dawes mom, we need an episode dedicated to only the milfs.
As long as I fuck so many girls on Jill's route behind her back I'll be happy

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Okay, I've been harboring a dirty, dirty secret, and it's time to come clean.

I don't actually hate Madame.
Don't be ashamed. You're not alone. I also don't hate Madame. In fact, I find her really hot. I do find her inclusion in the game unnecessary, and I would prefer that the VIP pass at the strip club instead get us access to Nicole, Sandy, Rose, etc. for more fun with them, but I get why DPC didn't want a story-related character there. I wonder if in episode 9 we'll finally get to have intercourse with her?

Reactions: ename144

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I’ve said it a few times but Sage would be by far and away my favourite character if she was consistently written.

She’s supposed to be DIK leaning and liking a “bad boy” but doesn’t give a flying fuck if you’re pure Chick. Her choices are largely Chick barring maybe some adventurous sex (stuff Maya and Josy manage to do too). She claims to have never seen the MC “that way” but holds hands under blankets, cries in his arms as he nurses her back to health.

Sage was a DIK character for maybe one episode and her characters been wearing that anchor ever since… along side the standard issue all characters have which is DPC stalling all the relationships so they don’t get serious before Ep8 making them inconsistent.

I don’t think there’s some grand character trait in Sage that caused any of this, no “confusion” about how she felt. I think DPC slightly shit the bed with her affinity and hamstrung the natural progression of the relationship to stall until episode 8. The exact words I’ve used before is Sage as a character is an awesome Lego Star Wars set someone turned into a medieval castle. It works… well at times with some odd choices here and there but ultimately you can tell those torches are actually lightsabers despite claims to the contrary.
It's as if people aren't usually defined by a moral meter. This is something this game could have been done without it.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That might be a problem for my guy, I actually got the Quinn break up scene, so she probably gonna set him up and have Jill find out he's banging all the HOTs.
That break up kinda sucked, I was surprised how easily Quinn was you know giving up. Well its my fault, I should not chase both of them :ROFLMAO:.

And Take back your Facepalm, reaction:mad:, I wasn't speaking to you good sir, that message was to "my other half":ROFLMAO: And He knew:ROFLMAO:.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Episode 9 lewd scene predictions, what you boys think? Who's getting shafted and who's getting shafted?

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Zoey will be an option on all paths, the other main girls will be path dependant.

Now for the Others, I think these will be somewhat tricky. Because an MC who commits to Sage or Maya/Josy isn't going to be banging every girl at the party. So without predicting the requirements for these bangs I'm just going to name names.

Riona
Camila
Quinn

All but guaranteed in my opinion those 3 are

We know the strippers will be at the party so that leads me to

Lily/Envy threesome

We have to fuck our new teacher so

Nora

And last on my list but first in my heart

Bianca.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That break up kinda sucked, I was surprised how easily Quinn was you know giving up. Well its my fault, I should not chase both of them :ROFLMAO:.

And Take back your Facepalm, reaction:mad:, I wasn't speaking to you good sir, that message was to "my other half":ROFLMAO: And He knew:ROFLMAO:.
Yeah it did, I was also disappointed that she had the same refusal lines to the threesome.

It's like bitch you just invited me to your room and gave me a girl of my choice, not my fault I didn't want one of your skanky whores but a sweet, virgin princess.

I still love Quinn on the Others path, but for now fuck her. Team Jillybean.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Episode 9 lewd scene predictions, what you boys think? Who's getting shafted and who's getting shafted?

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Zoey will be an option on all paths, the other main girls will be path dependant.

Now for the Others, I think these will be somewhat tricky. Because an MC who commits to Sage or Maya/Josy isn't going to be banging every girl at the party. So without predicting the requirements for these bangs I'm just going to name names.

Riona
Camila
Quinn

Lily/Envy threesome

Nora

Bianca.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My point is, that it wasn't really hiding, it was obvious, who she was and who she was related to.

This place would be a lot better if people just admitted they were wrong when they're wrong instead of blaming the writing.

Instead they double down on even more retarded theories like how manbun is now Arieths father, just sad really.
Well, lets try it this way, Maya being in a relation with Josy was a well executed twist, DPC made use of not giving essential information, we did get the hints but we didn't conclude the relation too soon and yet it made sense once the twist came.
We had no way knowing they even knew each other but when Josy entered it all made sense and was still a surprise.

The Sage is Burke's daughter is different, we know the Burke's are local celebrities, they're often in the local papers, Maya points you at Tybalt, knows his name and who he is on your first day there. Yet his sister celebrity is not known to her nor recognised.
Each and every conversation with hints is made into a game of charades just to avoid saying Burke is Sages daddy, it's a constant avoidance of that fact even when it would make perfect sense to mention that fact first in these conversations.

A good twist is made by giving hints yet not too much so a twist is surprising and yet logical when the time comes.
Sage being Burke's daughter? Nope, not much sense there, just the realisation people around you know it but they've been playing this game called "don't say it's her daddy"... Not gonna call it bad writing, just not gonna agree it's a good twist.
There's no "How did i not see this?"... only "how the heck you gonna make me believe nobody told this?"

Ah, and yeah, manbun could be Arieth's father, she was the only HOT at the wrong party afterall. ;)

Last edited:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Riona
Camila
Quinn

Lily/Envy threesome

Nora

Bianca.
Sally? :sneaky: I don't know if the rewards are just images or they meaning something? I'm curious if Karen would be an option too...and why not Arieth :ROFLMAO:.

There are the vixen available, i don't think other girls...

Aug 26, 2019

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Riona
Camila
Quinn

Lily/Envy threesome

Nora

Bianca.
Becky is criminally underrated I would like some Becky action

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes