lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
I am confused. It has been a long while since I played this, I seen the new season and figured I would play again starting new since I don't have the old save and it's been a while as I said. Downloaded, extracted, opened... and then it gives me the option to import, nothing for starting new. Do I have to download the season 1-2 and play that, and then go to this interlude and import the save? I can't just start new in this?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I can't just start new in this?
You need to import the endsaves of season 2 to play season 3.... It's a continuing story, although it starts with the interlude and a different protagonist (female) then usual. You'll play the usual MC again in ep 9...

Reactions: lahnz86

makol420

Sep 7, 2019
MC's mother is a Burgermeister.

It's also one of my theories that the MC is part of the Burgmeister clan. And that either Amelia or Lana or another member of the Royce is a friend of Lynette and is the one who took the photo and was given to Lynette. (Correct me if I'm wrong) In the Jill path, Jill has a polaroid camera, I'm not certain that if she bought it or was given to her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I am confused. It has been a long while since I played this, I seen the new season and figured I would play again starting new since I don't have the old save and it's been a while as I said. Downloaded, extracted, opened... and then it gives me the option to import, nothing for starting new. Do I have to download the season 1-2 and play that, and then go to this interlude and import the save? I can't just start new in this?
Head back to the first page of this thread, look for the “spoiler” under “Season 1 - 2”, open the spoiler and download the main game from there.

Once you’ve finished Season 1 & 2 (they are packaged together as one game), it will prompt you to export your character.

Then you can import your character and play the Interlude that you’ve already downloaded (which is probably best thought of as the prologue for Season 3).

The reason for the split is the game has just become too big.

So seasons 1 & 2 (episodes 1 - 8) are combined as a 20 GB download. Season 3 (episodes 9 - 12) and Season 4 (episodes 13 - 16) will each be packaged separately since the episode sizes are quite big these days (the next two seasons will likely be 20GB each once all episodes are completed).

Last edited:
Reactions: lahnz86

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
Head back to the first page of this thread, look for the “spoiler” under “Season 1 - 2”, open the spoiler and download the main game from there.

Once you’ve finished Season 1 & 2 (they are packaged together as one game), it will prompt you to export your character.

Then you can import your character and play the Interlude that you’ve already downloaded (which is probably best thought of as the prologue for Season 3).

The reason for the split is the game has just become too big. So seasons 1 & 2 (episodes 1 - 8) are combined as a 20 GB download. Season 3 (episodes 9 - 12) and Season 4 (episodes 13 - 16) will be packaged separately since the episode sizes are quite big these days.
Ahhh, file size makes sense. Damn, guess I will have to download S1-2 and play that first. Thanks for the help and reply!

Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree this could go either way. But when I consider...

View attachment 1717304

vs...

View attachment 1717301

vs...

View attachment 1717303

...Kylie's face more closely resembles the Vixen.

If you want to compare boobs (always fun)...

View attachment 1717295 vs View attachment 1717302

...they're pretty close (and pretty) if you ask me.

Regarding hair color, Kylie's looks auburn under certain lighting:

View attachment 1717300

EDIT: I just realized that it kinda looks like Sarah's schlong in that picture. :KEK:

Granted, it's not as red as the Mystery Girl's, but we don't know what hers would look like under different lights.

As far as hair style, Mystery Girl's does seem to come closer to the Vixen, but Kylie's could be tucked back or even tucked under the Vixen's hat.

I think it's close enough to where either of them might be the Vixen, but for now I'm thinking Kylie edges out Mystery Girl.
Hmmm. I'm going to have to side against Kylie being the middle vixen.

As noted, the unknown dancing girl's bust size, hair length and color are all closer to the vixen. I actually think her nose is a better fit too; we can't see if it sticks out since the vixen is front on, but they both seem to have a rounded tip. On top of that her eyebrows are a better fit too: blunt near the nose whereas Kylie's are pointier. Finally, Kylie has long fingernails whereas the vixen has short ones; we can't get a good look at the dancing girl's nails, but the quick glimpse when dancing with Maya suggests they match the suspect.
Vixen_forensics_1.jpg
We won't know for sure until we get Episode 9 (or maybe the right preview), but I think the limited evidence we have is pretty persuasive.

Tremolo knows nothing, he can only guess (as well as the player), but he will not blame the professor with whom he communicated three or four times during the game on the basis of his conjectures. He only knows that girls fuck for money and that they smoke weed. After talking with Riona, Tremolo logically assumed that the girls were fucking to maintain the mansion, and not to be given free tuition.The incident with Mona party is pretty minor for MC, he didn't even ask Sage or Maya where Mona had gone. He may not even know she's missing, lol. MC in the days of Mona's disappearance was engaged in the renovation of the mansion and part-time work, it can be understood.

Another question is why he didn't learn more about Burke from Quinn, for example, but I think it's easy to explain.
Even though Quinn is fucking with him, he is unlikely to tell him about his affairs. I think since the truth about Sage will be revealed, we're learning more about Burke.
MC is not interested in revealing any evil plans of Burke or Quinn at all. He just drinks and fucks. It can be understood.

In the case of the picnic, I think Pink knew that everyone would discuss and scold him for this choice. But he wanted to create as unobvious and controversial a choice as possible, in which the player had to abandon his principles for the sake of the girl he liked. It was done clumsily, of course, but I see his plan clearly.
The MC will learn Mona dropped out of college onscreen if he goes to visit Josy in Episode 7.
MC_Mona_left.jpg
So he definitely didn't know before that. I can't recall any evidence he knows about Mona leaving if he misses Josy's event.

As far as what the MC knows about Mona, we all remember him declaring Quinn because of the way she used girls like Camila. Josy will tell him Mona's departure was probably related to the free tuition. And if the MC saw Mona run off in Episode 5 he'll wonder if her odd behavior in Episode 6 has something to do with Professor Burke:
MC_Mona_Burke_link_1.jpg MC_Mona_Burke_link_2.jpg
So he does have most of the pieces of the puzzle, but AFAICT he still hasn't tried putting them together yet. And to be fair it's still a bit of a leap to get from what he knows to thinking Burke is handing out free tuition for sex, so I wouldn't have expected him to get the whole picture. But he knows enough to start asking some pertinent questions... if the MC ever bothered to ask about anything.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe in the minority but I kinda liked the interlude

Gave me a reason to sort of care about a character I previously did not care about
lol
She wasn't even present... what would you care about someone that got so far 1 or 2 flashbacks ? :LOL: Now you will see from her more... bloodlust rising !!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
MC is conveniently stupid about stuff like that, he should have put two and two together multiple times during the story. I mean why hasn't he already told Maya the entirety of what he knows about Quinn? No one knows, just plot convenience.

The more we advance with the story, the more annoyed I get with the limitations of DPC's writing, don't even get me started with him needing the plot of the house to happen and retroactively ruin Jill in the process, making the picnic the most important factor in her path. Or making that choice a Chick choice because Jill is a Chick, well, chick. Doesn't matter that the Chick choice should be taking care of the sick friend, but it is what it is, I just enjoy the ride and cross my fingers we survive the landing, at this point. :(
When the MC warns Maya about Quinn in EP2, he says that Quinn uses the girls to make money. He told Maya.(y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone know if I can access the Rewards image files location (if there is any) in Windows?
The rewards are in images, ep5_images, ep6_images, ep7_images and ep8_images RPAs. You would have to use UnRen to see them.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
When the MC warns Maya about Quinn in EP2, he says that Quinn uses the girls to make money. He told Maya.(y)
At that point MC has already been propositioned by Quinn to pay girls for sex and Maya has told him about the rumor about a way to get free tuition. The MC has enough info to put two and two together, yet the only thing he says is that Quinn is 'pure evil', don't trust her, go and talk with Sage, so no, he tells Maya jack all.

Lol, just realized that Tremolo hasn't actually been 100% with Maya, in your face Maya haters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes