OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Hey guys, I'm on my first blind playthrough and I have a question regarding Sage. I want to avoid as many spoilers as possible, so I didn't do a deep search. I know the answer is basically a spoiler as well, but I still want to know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A simple yes/no is enough, I don't need more details. Thanks!
And here we see how both answers are correct and how asking for a yes or no answer can be a mistake. :p :ROFLMAO:

What were the options.png

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
No redemption path, more of Quinn being an evil hot bitch please and ty :Kappa:

Doubt the money is for her mom though, she glances at her on the way into Buddy's and doesn't even try to engage with her. It seems like her mom is a lost cause with her wandering around strung out, and Quinn probably knows that from growing up with her. The only clue we have of Quinn's motives is that she's apparently a daddy's girl, which we hear from Buddy and sort of see in a flashback (her dad defends her from Buddy while her mom is passed out), so best guess for my money is that she's probably gathering the cash for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if Quinn was doing everything to scrape together enough cash to help her dad somehow, maybe even at his request, then it makes her more sympathetic at least. What I've never been able to figure out though is how money could possibly help her dad out. Is it to pay for her dad's hospital treatment or bail or some kind of ransom like felicemastronzo suggests? Judging by Quinn's emotional expression, I'd say her dad has been taken from her in some way and she's very close to getting him back, so maybe he's in hiding from someone and she's paying his debt by proxy? Does Burke enter into the picture somehow, did he promise to pull some strings politically if Quinn fronts him the cash and runs the restaurant? Burke could be peripheral to Quinn's story, or she could be heavily involved with him, or he could be unaware of Quinn's dad and her true motives at all. There just isn't enough information to make a good guess.

That's why it's not very fair when Quinn says during the rain scene that the MC is slow at figuring things out, like bitch we only started paying attention to you 10 minutes ago and my blood is rushing to my penis, give me a break :KEK:
I wouldn't idealize her like that. Quinn is a cynical and calculating bitch. She can work for her father, but she is far from these sentimental things (this does not apply to Tremolo, hahah). I would bet that she needs money to lead a carefree and fun life after graduating from college. She's unlikely to work in an office like Sage or Jill, so she can just enjoy life with Riona and the others with the money raised. This corresponds to her character as much as possible.

Reactions: goldenrule91

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
On the plus side... it would make clear she IS the Axe Murderer many suspect her to be :rolleyes::HideThePain:
Turns 1.png
Turns 2.png

If you don't get the reference, you can't have any pudding.

Speaking of her garage...

Garage.png

...I'm wondering why she has a men's bicycle in it. DPC knows the difference between a men's and a women's style bike, because he had the MC refer to his own women's bike in the Interlude. He could have used the same asset for the garage, or picked a different women's bike asset, yet he put a men's bike there.

Could mean something, could mean nothing.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 1718595
View attachment 1718598

Speaking of her garage...

View attachment 1718594

...I'm wondering why she has a men's bicycle in it. DPC knows the difference between a men's and a women's style bike, because he had the MC refer to his own women's bike in the Interlude. He could have used the same asset for the garage, or picked a different women's bike asset, yet he put a men's bike there.

Could mean something, could mean nothing.
I'll be honest, reading this while listening to Pink Floyd kinda creeped me out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Bella doesn't look like a cyclist, it's probably James'.

• Haha
Reactions: CoalPhelps and OFT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That is just mean... 1663680_SadgeCry.gif
1617505_1634998723605.gif
But I get the reference so where's my puddy ??? :p :KEK:
...I'm wondering why she has a men's bicycle in it.
Don't tell me you have not seen yet women riding men bikes ?! :oops::eek: Especially those who keep themselves fit ( and not on a gym bike :ROFLMAO: )

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Why is Tremolo excited in case he doesn't fuck Jade, but branch Sage. I don't think even Burke cares who Sage is with.
He was probably reminiscing about about good old days of breaking into the prep mansion , crashing a private party , and or sucker punching Jade and Burks (adopted?) son after egging him

Reactions: CoalPhelps

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
And now i just wonder why all female road cyclists use men's bicycles.....
Are all of them potential axe murderers too or do they get last seasons bicycles from the men or what??

View attachment 1718671 i'll never see women's racing in the same light ever again....
Women's bike frames used to have a different geometry to allow for the wearing of dresses as was done by ladies of the era and no pants were allowed. The standard framing (considered men's bikes all along) is the best geometry for a quality machine

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Exactly, I totally believe it's possible for MC and Quinn to end up together, but at what cost? That's what I meant by bittersweet ending.

I don't think anyone will die in this game, it doesn't look like that type of game to me (hope I'm right :censored:), but I can totally see DPC writing endings where we end up with the girl we want, but where we'll still be left wondering if it was worth it all in the end.
I don't think anyone will die in this one either. I do see the potential for someone getting hurt pretty bad physically because Quinn is playing a dangerous game and all. I just hope it's not poor Rio taking the heat because she won't get away from Quinn.

DPC has shown however, that he is willing to murder someone just for shock and awe. AL didn't seem like a game it would happen in either, but it did. I'm really trying to not let it paint my opinion of what is possible and give them the benefit of a doubt but those things stick with you. You know?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Women's bike frames used to have a different geometry to allow for the wearing of dresses as was done by ladies of the era and no pants were allowed. The standard framing (considered men's bikes all along) is the best geometry for a quality machine
Yeah, i know, it's carbon frames, those don't work well with the traditional women's frame form, it's not strong enough... ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes