ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i asked for what is the matter at this point and i think its easy to explain without spoilers for the next events cz if its like this so i didnt miss anything if further events will explain everything .
Mona left because she didn't wanted to fuck Burke. that's the most spoiler free answer :ROFLMAO:
Burke is the headmaster if you don't follow. He wanted to fuck her, she didn't so he fired her :ROFLMAO:, oh yeah, and Quinn was not fan of Mona decision :ROFLMAO:

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Mona left because she didn't wanted to fuck Burke. that's the most spoiler free answer :ROFLMAO:
burke is the headmaster ? i dont remember his name .
what i understood until now that mona may told someone about quinn drugs so quinn threatend her with something and there is involvement of the headmaster i dont know .

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Well I guess I'm not good enough with words to explain a plot point without a spoiler aside from "She left because of something". Maybe someone else can help you. If you were following the story you would see that there is a lot wrong at that point.
the problem is that i hate quinn character so i skiped some of her sences and i try to know her storyline without details

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
burke is the headmaster ? i dont remember his name .
what i understood until now that mona may told someone about quinn drugs so quinn threatend her with something and there is involvement of the headmaster i dont know .
Well, you wanted a relative spoiler free answer. That's it :ROFLMAO: . Extended details are spoilers, but yes, Quinn has drug business, and Mona is a parrot, do this all came together, that its benefical for both Burke, and Quinn to remove mona.
What Burke , deleted? her scholarship or something, but essentially he Fired her from the school, that's what happened, thats what its mean that scene.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the problem is that i hate quinn character so i skiped some of her sences and i try to know her storyline without details
Thats might not be a good idea :ROFLMAO: , since She is is very important for the plot. Almost anything that's happen has to do something with her one way or an another, you might run in to trouble later, not knowing what the fuck happening or why, just like now.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Well, you wanted a relative spoiler free answer. That's it :ROFLMAO: . Extended details are spoilers, but yes, Quinn has drug business, and Mona is a parrot, do this all came together, that its benefical for both Burke, and Quinn to remove mona.
What Burke , deleted? her scholarship or something, but essentially he Fired her from the school, that's what happened, thats what its mean that scene.
i think it was quite useful but as said that burke knows about quinn drugs and she asked mona who was talking too much about drug deals to fuck burke and she refused so he fired her and as she was looking for free tuition as she doesnt have the money for it , if that is right i think i understand it now .

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Thats might not be a good idea :ROFLMAO: , since She is is very important for the plot. Almost anything that's happen has to do something with her one way or an another, you might run in to trouble later, not knowing what the fuck happening or why, just like now.
i will try not to do it again i hate when there is something happens and i dont understand it it make me feel stupid :LOL:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i think it was quite useful but as said that burke knows about quinn drugs and she asked mona who was talking too much about drug deals to fuck burke and she refused so he fired her and as she was looking for free tuition as she doesnt have the money for it , if that is right i think i understand it now .
No. Burke know about Quinn prostitution business. He is the reason why it's exist in some way , He gave the free tuition, but the condition, the girls have to fuck her for it.
We don't' know if he knows about the Drugs or not, I assume not. But See? its bit more complicated. In the end of the Day Mona was a problem for both of them.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
No. Burke know about Quinn prostitution business. He is the reason why it's exist in some way , He gave the free tuition, but the condition, the girls have to fuck her for it.
We don't' if he knows about the Drugs or not, I assume not. But See? its bit more complicated. In the end of the Day Mona was a problem for both of them.
So
- Burke knows Quinn's prostitution
- Quinn asked moma to fuck Burke for the free tuition
- Mona knows Quinn's drug trade and talks a lot, which put Quinn in danger
- Burke fired mona because she refused to sleep with him and also could not pay the college fees.
Is it now there is anything missed ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So
- Burke knows Quinn's prostitution
- Quinn asked moma to fuck Burke for the free tuition
- Mona knows Quinn's drug trade and talks a lot, which put Quinn in danger
- Burke fired mona because she refused to sleep with him and also could not pay the college fees.
Is it now there is anything missed ?
Mostly. Mona its seems could do just fine without the free tuition. But she could not keep her mouth shut. and Before its cause more harm they removed her. She knew too much and she couldn't keep her mouth shut

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Mostly. Mona its seems could do just fine without the free tuition. But she could not keep her mouth shut. and Before its cause more harm they removed her. She knew too much and she couldn't keep her mouth shut
ok thanks it was useful i asked another Q but i didnt get answer
i always name myself " tommy" and by chance, there is another character with the same name as me, not only this but he is my father in the fraternity . so is there a way to change his name?

• Haha
Reactions: ffsage

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
ok thanks it was useful i asked another Q but i didnt get answer
i always name myself " tommy" and by chance, there is another character with the same name as me, not only this but he is my father in the fraternity . so is there a way to change his name?
You can Change your own character name, but not the other NPC names. so either you are both stay Tommy, or you change your name. I think you can do it in the phone app. But I never did it so I dont know if its actually working or not, it may couse a bug or something, I never tested.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
written walkthroug exist for a reason too. But BaD is mostly obvious about the "good" choice (once you get that you need to pursue one LI to dodge trouble)
To me, the mod isn't to avoid "wrong choices and have to repeat", but to avoid a senseless moral meter that defines how your interactions should be like. It restricts your "roleplaying" far too much. For example, there's no reason you can't go on the date with Jill and take care of Sage earlier/later in the day. That's just one example. To me, the rewards should be earned through enough build-up and growth, not choosing prompts to fill a morality bar so that your options aren't greyed out. The mod helps with that, makes the playthrough feel more natural.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Forgive me, if this has been asked or talked about before.

Quinn is not a "main girl," correct? So she is does not necessarily have a "route" like the other girls do. I ask because Sage wants to know if I want to be BF/GF and I was thinking about telling her "NO" as I hoped Quinn would eventually be available for relationship.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The panties from EP that Sage found in Chad's gym bag were not purchased for Troy. Sage said herself so they smelled like perfume.
I don't remember her saying anything about perfume, but I could be mistaken. And who says they weren't bought for Troy? All she says is that she found panties in his gym bag and he said that they were meant for her. For that matter who says Troy doesn't spritz some perfume on himself when him and Chad get intimate?

Reactions: vogelbeest

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Chad probably got the panties and left them somewhere where Sage would find them on purpose for her to breakup with him.
Everyone knows by now that she's clingy and a bit of a maniac, he probably tried to ditch her with more subtle ways but eventually had to get more radical. MC arrived conveniently at the right time for him to get involved in all that mess.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Chad probably got the panties and left them somewhere where Sage would find them on purpose for her to breakup with him.
Everyone knows by now that she's clingy and a bit of a maniac, he probably tried to ditch her with more subtle ways but eventually had to get more radical. MC arrived conveniently at the right time for him to get involved in all that mess.
Can't discount the possibility that they were planted in his bag

As long as Sage had no other hard proof of him cheating he could play that off. Besides, he'd rather be thought of as a cheater than a homosexual, it feels like

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes