jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
RE: Maya/Her father and her "loan situation"

Im going to preface this by saying everything in this story is true. I swear it. But if you think Maya's situation is complicated, Im about to blow your minds

When I was in college, I worked in the financial aid department during summers. While I was sorting files and stuff, I came across a financial aide request/request for assistance that....might be unique? I don't remember his name but he was in the process of legally emancipating himself. Which is tough when according to the US Government, he didnt actually exist. He lived on a commune/cult and was born there. He had never been to the doctor. He had never been to the dentist and naturally, he was homeschooled. There was no record of this individual's birth so applying for a student loan was tricky. He had no social security number, no forms of ID....like I said, he effectively did not exist. I'm not even sure he had authored the letter. He had somehow come into contact with a small group of adults who, like him, had left the cult and they were trying to help him become independent and apply for school.

This probably won't surprise you, but his parents were not interesting in co-signing any loans or turning over any financial information. Not that it would have helped because according to the adults who were vouching for him, because on paper his parents were quite well off. In reality, he had, like them, grown up in large one room "homes" with his many siblings and any money that was somehow earned (because apparently the adults paid taxes and earned money.....somehow) were turned over to the cult leaders. Think Amish with a sprinkling of Jim Jones.

His financial aide request was denied. I wonder what happened to him. So yeah, I can believe a situation like Maya's could exist

Reactions: vogelbeest

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I actually think they all love MC and don't believe it's really fair to rank them.

Both Josy and Maya are always happy when MC's around and although Maya obviously has other concerns, she's very much into him although she thought she couldn't even like men, and it's not like MC's the first man she has had around, so only love could really make her accept a three way relationship.
Josy in contrast has had pretty much no adversities so far, and she also accepted that she liked MC even before Maya was in the know, so for her it's just really easy to be all lovey-dovey with him now that her only concern is pretty much just hiding from Maya's dad.

Sage is more conflicted about her feelings for him but you can see by her reaction at the end of EP8 that she has completely let her guard down and has fallen for him badly.

Jill, c'mon, there's no way it's just sexual tension, she has done so much for him and he for her, she's fallen hard and that's even more evident by her reaction if you choose Bella after pursuing her.

Then comes Bella, obviously the most complicated case, but she herself has questioned why their attraction can't just be carnal, after nearly having several breakdowns, by EP7 she clearly starts accepting her feelings and that's even more apparent in EP8, when although their first date went horribly wrong, she still decides to pursue MC and agrees to try and face the bumpy road they have ahead. This isn't something that someone does just out of lust.

Now, love is different for everybody and it's true that can be stronger for some and weaker for others. But even then, all the LIs emotional baggage, circumstances and levels of maturity are so different from one another that I don't think it's fair to compare them.
they are LIs so they love him by definition....

but not all relationships move at the same speed, so there are some that are more formed than others

Jill and Josy would love to officially be MC's girlfriend, Josy even since she got to BR if Mc had a room to himself....
It took Bella two seasons to decide to really go for it, it took Sage almost the same amount of time to be convinced to see how it goes
Maya is in the middle, not "free" enough to be ready, but she's never backed down

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
i need some help guys my game keeps crashing i cant get pass the is screen no eorror and yes i am using the mutimod any one have any advise and i cant really not use the mod all my saves have it as i have tried to do it without the mod from a earler save no go any help would be lovely thanks for your time

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Jill would be up there with Maya and Sage if not for her inane behavior leading up to her second date. If Jill is so superstitious that the MC tending to a sick friend is enough to permanently seal her branch, her feelings couldn't have been that strong to begin with. YMMV.
Jill is a thing of her own. My guess is so Jill wants a Mariotte who will do whatever Jill or her family wants. Jill is not really fighting for the MC either. Somehow she said something different to the MC in EP4.
I cant believe how myopic you guys are about Jill .
Of all the LIs Jill was the only one who is selflessly ( in her own naive and stupid way ) tried to help MC without expecting anything in return
1. Maya wanted help for free tuition & josy too
2. Josy at first wanted to get out of her burned out relationshit with maya
3. Sage wanted help to but her cheating boyfriend and her malfunctioning gaydar ( still my fabvourite BTW)
4. Bella wanted to pimp the guy she likes for Jill and cock block the tyballs

and as for the birth-day date that was supposed to be her way of ending things with MC with a nice gesture and by declining the date , MC misses his chance to talk her out her stupidity , anyone being sick has nothing to do with that

Jill in some ways may be the stupidest most naive LI , but she is the one who loves the MC the most

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I cant believe how myopic you guys are about Jill .
Of all the LIs Jill was the only one who is selflessly ( in her own naive and stupid way ) tried to help MC without expecting anything in return
1. Maya wanted help for free tuition & josy too
2. Josy at first wanted to get out of her burned out relationshit with maya
3. Sage wanted help to but her cheating boyfriend and her malfunctioning gaydar ( still my fabvourite BTW)
4. Bella wanted to pimp the guy she likes for Jill and cock block the tyballs

and as for the birth-day date that was supposed to be her way of ending things with MC with a nice gesture and by declining the date , MC misses his chance to talk her out her stupidity , anyone being sick has nothing to do with that

Jill in some ways may be the stupidest most naive LI , but she is the one who loves the MC the most
That's right. The MC is taking care of a sick friend and Jill doesn't even have the decency to ask why the MC couldn't come on her date. The poor MC is also having a hard time. He's not allowed to think for himself and has to ask how high he should jump when Jill asks him to.

Jill is a beast, and the MC will realize that as time goes on. With her help, Jill simply casts the net to catch the fish MC. :rolleyes:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
i need some help guys my game keeps crashing i cant get pass the is screen no eorror and yes i am using the mutimod any one have any advise and i cant really not use the mod all my saves have it as i have tried to do it without the mod from a earler save no go any help would be lovely thanks for your time
Your game is not crashing. it is exiting because it detects that you're a cheating fuck. Drag your lazy ass back to page 1 of the post and look under 'extras', where your exact fucking problem has a specific link to a solution.

Honestly, people. Almost everything you ever need for the game is right there on page 1, post 1. just read it.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The mod IS causing your crash, and the work around is anoying.

Unren go there and download UnRen-v.0.11-old(2), unpack it into your BaDIK folder and run it, first choose option 1, click n, wait for it to finish. After its done, run it again, choose option 2 and wait for it to finish again.

Then go to BaDIK folder/game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode8, open ep8_freeroam_diks_room.rpy with the text editor of your choice ( I suggest Notepad ++, its free ) find line 87 and 88, which are

if cheatcat2 != "":
$ renpy.quit()

Remove them, save the file, restart the game and it'll work.

If you want to continue using the mod, it might be a good idea to have 1 modded and 1 unmodded BaDIK folder, your savefiles are accessible by both, if you encouter a crash on your modded playthrough, switch to the unmodded one, load the save and try it there, it should work.

Alternatively stop using the mod alltogether. The problems it causes will amplify as the game branches more and more, and there are at least 8 more episodes coming.

Reactions: noobchan51515

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
fuckface: I was eager to show you how my member operates after so long, Zo, now I am turned down by your not so charming tattoo :p
LOL why are people down on Zo because of her tats, I think they don't look that bad, or maybe I'm just biased because im a tattoo lover and I have a few of my own (going for a half sleeve soon yay!!) but at least Zoeys tats aren't as bad as that raven bitch from the interlude, her tats are an abomination honestly. I could never look at such a disaster for long without feeling the need to chuck.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Im going to make a couple of preditction regarding season 3.

1) is that lily the striper is a undercover cop lol.

2) Tommy is secretly in love with Jossie, they aren't blood related and some of his reaction and personllity suggests that he might be attrrected to her. So when he discovers that our MC benging her, its going to get very ugly.

3) Maya I don't know if the Dev will take it to a darker spin, but I believe that if our MC(Mine is called Alex) doesn't intervine then burke is going to rape maya.

4) Maya and jossie breaking up because of our MC.

5) Zoey or Jill developing yandre qualities, I believe that both have the potential to become possesive angry and vendictive to other girls, since our MC is CHAD that can't close his pants and fucked, and will continue to having affiars( In my path at the very least)

6) Nora the milf, will become a main girl and we will be able to date her. Which will conflict with Bella. I can see those 2 having a milf cat fights.

7) CATFIGHTS- I see that most of the girls are getting atteched to our MC by the end of Season 2, And I believe that the DEV will let our MC cotinue being a player. Soo with zoey back and Nora also getting into the mix, the drama will Spike. Also I see that despite the MC turning down some of the women in the end of season 2, a lot of them will still have feelings for our MC. So It will be intreasting to see if they will try attrecting him back to them.

8) Our MC becomes the president of dik if he plays his cards right, but if our mc dates jossie and Tommy finds out about this, there might be a small civil war in the group.

Reactions: goldenrule91

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't think you really can measure the love for MC for any of the LI's, they are all unique and each one of them is tied into the storyline one way or another. Each of them has something to offer when on her path and even Quinn has interesting content when on her path despite not being an official LI. Ofcourse some paths and/or characters are more interesting then others but alot comes from personal tastes too.

People can complain about Maya, Jill, Josy, Bella or Sage whatever they want but all these girls will be around the MC during the story all the way to the end of season 4. Starting ep 9 Zoey will be in that group just the same....
Each of these girls will be tied to events in the main plot for the simple reason they are LI's, you can not make a story of 16 episodes with your LI being a sidegirl.... No matter what path you are on, your LI needs to be there in the story with a decent amount of screentime, this can't be done with just lewdscenes only, she has to be there in the main story...

Jill's story is playing piano and her lost sister, Bella's story is her situation with James, Sage story is tied to so many events she does not even need one besides her breakup with Chad, Maya's story, to solve her blackmail trying find tuition but getting forced into prostitution is the danger, Josy has been relation locked to Maya so she will be there no matter what, and lastly Zoey who will return to MC's life and see if she can get him back like the old days....

These ladies are here to stay.... they will be back again and again and again, sometimes they will be the absolute center, other times they will be part of the group around MC, but there's no escaping either of them.... None of their stories will be done in episode 9, there's 16 episodes coming and they need a reason to be around MC in each one of those episodes....

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Im going to make a couple of preditction regarding season 3.

1) is that lily the striper is a undercover cop lol.

2) Tommy is secretly in love with Jossie, they aren't blood related and some of his reaction and personllity suggests that he might be attrrected to her. So when he discovers that our MC benging her, its going to get very ugly.

3) Maya I don't know if the Dev will take it to a darker spin, but I believe that if our MC(Mine is called Alex) doesn't intervine then burke is going to rape maya.

4) Maya and jossie breaking up because of our MC.

5) Zoey or Jill developing yandre qualities, I believe that both have the potential to become possesive angry and vendictive to other girls, since our MC is CHAD that can't close his pants and fucked, and will continue to having affiars( In my path at the very least)

6) Nora the milf, will become a main girl and we will be able to date her. Which will conflict with Bella. I can see those 2 having a milf cat fights.

7) CATFIGHTS- I see that most of the girls are getting atteched to our MC by the end of Season 2, And I believe that the DEV will let our MC cotinue being a player. Soo with zoey back and Nora also getting into the mix, the drama will Spike. Also I see that despite the MC turning down some of the women in the end of season 2, a lot of them will still have feelings for our MC. So It will be intreasting to see if they will try attrecting him back to them.

8) Our MC becomes the president of dik if he plays his cards right, but if our mc dates jossie and Tommy finds out about this, there might be a small civil war in the group.
9) The excessive sexual energy emitting from B&R will increase the moons gravitational pull. All oceans and water sources will be sucked into orbit, B&R will become a desert and we will have lots of sex-scenes in tents and on the back of camels !!! You read it here first !

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
9) The excessive sexual energy emitting from B&R will increase the moons gravitational pull. All oceans and water sources will be sucked into orbit, B&R will become a desert and we will have lots of sex-scenes in tents and on the back of camels !!! You read it here first !
Sure, Also Derek will be the new president of the US.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I actually really like Maya. Not as a LI, but I like her character's purpose. You're dropped into college: you're on your own and which path will you choose - hedonistic debauchery or rational and balanced approach. Will you be a DIK or a CHICK? How do you determine which way the wind is blowing? Enter Maya, your weathervane. She serves as a counter point to every character you will meet in Chapter 1

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes