znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Nuff said...

Also if some of you detectives around here can analyze the reflection in Bella's eyes so we can know at what she's looking...:KEK:
That look is thinking that things are pretty good between MC and Bella. A late night booty call by Bella is the best late night booty call.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The way bella smiles most likely means she is invited to the helloween party. I think the MC will spell the beans to derek that he decided to date bella(If this path was chosen).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi, bro, I just had another idea, so hear me out :ROFLMAO:: Changing your pfp into the queen is making your preaching less effective and convincing; like before when your username had more letters in it, your avatar a picture of a dude, I saw you praise herMajesty and thought to myself: Nice, this gentleman admires Bella, too. Now if I see a new account with Bella as pfp, I would probably be like: Huh, another Bella simp.

"this guy, disguised as a lover of goth girl..." :BootyTime:

Not bad advice, lesson learned through the Cathy incident: I followed neither; My heart and DIK were all "Nah, you are not interested" but my brain casually "emm, let's see those scenes"; then Fuckface was dumped by Bella and I had to start from two episodes earlier :HideThePain: Heart and DIK must have cursed many times
Bella SIMP :KEK: This simping around never stops :p:LOL:

I don't agree on the Cathy incident... I smelled it from miles away... so when I was on Bella :love: or Jill :love: round I did not go with the " option " :ROFLMAO: I listened to my brain instead of Heart or DICK :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Catlyn

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
DPC's rendats really covay emotions, you can see from the new and old picture of Bella, that she is really happy. The MC made her feel young and in love again.

Besides being a gorgous women, Bella is really smart and wise. I personlliy would fall for her easily. As I mentioned previouslly, her reltionship with the MC would be intreasting one, since she will fill the mother figure he didn't have.
I strongly agree, although I disagree with the mother thing. I think they are both smarter than that. Over time it would be one of two tired old saws by a few observers not close to them:
1.) Oh, well of course, Bella traded up for a new model.
2.) Oh, well of course, he never grew up with a proper mother.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm the self-appointed leader of the Bella club. I've been here since the very beginning and we will continue to make the club bigger by spamming Bella is love, Bella is life posts like this one. Also by changing our profile pictures to represent the beauty that is the queen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this VN, she was probably the first character I was smitten with. Of course this VN is so amazing at delivering many things for many people that well, the variety is huge.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm just starting my first playthrough and I would like to pick choices closest to myself without worrying about the dik and chick system. Does this game punish you if you don't commit to a certain path? Like will I miss out on all the special dialogue?
Recommend you have path saves for each LI. It will help you explore the game more.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I strongly agree, although I disagree with the mother thing. I think they are both smarter than that. Over time it would be one of two tired old saws by a few observers not close to them:
1.) Oh, well of course, Bella traded up for a new model.
2.) Oh, well of course, he never grew up with a proper mother.
I'm very attrected to bella, besides being good looking. She has a very good personlity, and despite her not showing her emotion, she is very emotional. She is also an honest caring person in general. The MC is lucky to have such good women(All girls in the game) besides bella.

I'm really intreasted in the direction season 3 will take. The mc has a chance to either make some of the girls really fall hard for him, or to break and shetter their hearts completly. Sage, Jill, Maya and Josy basiclly found their confidence thanks to our MC here. With quinn I don't know (Didn't romance her yet).

Don't understand why she isn't one of the LI.

Reactions: znar25
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes