PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You are not required to be a Chick to have all five LIs as options. Neutral works, too. If you just keep a balance between the Chick and DIK major choices, you'll be locked into the Neutral affinity when you eventually get to the Flush Papers decision. Here's an example of the choices that will keep you on track with all the LIs (from my main playthrough):
In the game, a neutral player is regarded as a Chick player. How can we understand which player is chick and which is dik? By dialogs and available activities.
When the neutral talks to the Dik girls (Sage and Quinn), the neutral says as chick, not like dick. I believe that neutral is a hard version of chick, and not something in between a dik and a chick.

Oct 19, 2020
You are not required to be a Chick to have all five LIs as options. Neutral works, too. If you just keep a balance between the Chick and DIK major choices, you'll be locked into the Neutral affinity when you eventually get to the Flush Papers decision. Here's an example of the choices that will keep you on track with all the LIs (from my main playthrough):

View attachment 1754890

Of course, there are many combinations. As long as you don't sway too far on either end of the scale by the time you get to the Fake ID decision, you can stay Neutral.

The choices you make outside of the major decisions have a far greater impact on which LIs are available as options, anyway. Yes, the game will present you with certain alternative actions, dialogues, and scenes depending on your affinity, but your affinity will affect the availability of side girls more than LIs.

It's ez to be neutral. On my main run and i recommend everyone; pick dik choice if leads for lewd stuff if not go for chick :D

Reactions: p22

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, Jill's smile has been a controversial discussion in here for quite a while. I don't really understand why but it's just so uncanny :HideThePain:

I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
In the game, a neutral player is regarded as a Chick player. How can we understand which player is chick and which is dik? By dialogs and available activities.
When the neutral talks to the Dik girls (Sage and Quinn), the neutral says as chick, not like dick. I believe that neutral is a hard version of chick, and not something in between a dik and a chick.

Yes, the neutral is a Chick DIK, unless you start off a DIK, then the neutral becomes a DIK Chick, which is actually a neutral Chick and a neutral DIK, respectively, until the neutral becomes a hard Chick or a soft DIK, and then you're a stuck on the neutral neutral path.

:p

The problem is, or rather one of the problems, for there are many, a sizeable portion of which are continually clogging up the posts and pages in the BaDIK-related areas of F95, and especially, when unmoderated, the main thread, this.

The previous sentence makes sense. That is not the problem.

This is:

Choice.

Read it through again and you'll get it.

And which βββs among you caught the reference?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and dalli_x

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Hey, genius, :Kappa:change the final hit to guys like Caleb, or even Tommy, I ain't no Tyball :ROFLMAO:, the Jill simp. then speaking of simps, there are many pretty girls in B & R, but we have only seen two simps (excluding MC) so far?: Tyball (Jill) and Bryan (Rio)
I had to use Tyball’s punch for the Will Smith slap montage! It’s one of the most iconic punches/moments in the game. :ROFLMAO:

But you’re right that was way too mean… Sorry sweet Carolyn (Bum Bum Bum), you’re not a bitch ass, watermelon fucking, fake accent/tan/teeth, Jill simping asshole! ;)

Is Riona’s stalker really named Bryan? :unsure: Or is that a name that we came up with like Goth girl. I don’t care what name DPC gives her she will always be Carolyn! :ROFLMAO:

Sep 21, 2017
i give up anybody got a GAME SAVE they can spare? i'm just gonna watch the fucking scenes using the mod and not fucking play anymore....so much hassle. all my saves gone to belle delphine's black hole ass....

ZWCook

Jan 3, 2019
In the path--depending on circumstances--when Jill decides to work at the Pink Rose, what would her stripper-name be?

1. Mercedes
2. Ophelia
3. Tiffany
4. Prudence
5. Destiny
6. Something else...(name it).
6. Melon-y (she calls the MC Peasant)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Accepting Quinn's restaurant is the wrong way to go. At least for LI fans. Rumors will start. In EP4, the MC says something to Josy in the restroom. That they are all three cheaters. :unsure:

MC: "(Damn... This takes me back.)" (Back where? DPC himself wrote in his Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 2/2 so he writes branching timelines).
:unsure:(y)

What could be in the black BOX? Probably a USB stick with pictures and videos. Either how the MC uses the glory hole, from the three-way video of Josy/Maya/MC from EP6. Sarah is a beast. She herself doesn't want to be tied down because she doesn't want to experience a breakup pain and guys aren't faithful in her opinion. She said so herself. That's probably why she likes to mess up other people's relationships. See the red star on Maya's sexy ass. It's not the Walk of Shame, it's the Walk of Fame. :rolleyes::unsure:

How does Maya get her tuition? By having sex with the MC in EP8. There will be a video of that. Let me remind you of 3 from 8 beers from EP3. Look at the ceiling. It's the English classroom where the midterm is also held. There are cameras and lights hanging up there. The MC is the limited edition. Prize and competition all in one. Even Sarah confirms that. The question that comes to my mind is, did Josy and Maya know about it? I think so Josy didn't know about it and Maya didn't find out about it, if at all, until the Dorm Party. Girl Talk. :whistle::unsure:

DPC tells us the Bert code (1-3-2-4-3=4) from EP4 into EP8.

Fact...: 1(F) 3(C) 2(A) 4(T) 3(...) = 4 (fact) = Fat Cat Activated Tuition...Fact.

Fat Cat is the normal difficulty level of the Catch the Beach Ball mini-game.

Fat = F (Father (Patrick), Family (DIK, Burke family or Lynette), Fuck) activated Tuition.

Cat = C (College, Cathy) activates Tuition.

It's all there.

Father:
- Father Patrick will release the money if his daughter is not a lesbian. EP8 Fuck Maya MC
Family:
- The DIK's are like a family. We are getting a new party mini-game. Maybe this way the DIK's can make so much money that more than one person can get tutoring.
- Sage is with her family at Josy/Maya/MC for this reason.
- Lynette family would also be possible.

Cat:
- College will be more of a scholarship. I'm also assuming it's MC exclusive because Cat is single on the Hard difficulty level.
- Cathy could work with a Tuition's sponsor starting in EP9.

Yes, many will be smirking now. But DPC loves games like this, as you could see from Interlude's Vault Code. I first found out about the code because I am interested in these types of games.

Actually, DPC has a great sense of humor. He uses the Bert formula to confirm tutoring as fact, using the letters of the word. Maybe now some will see the English mini-game with different eyes. Examples.

Cat: cats often appear in BaD.
Inca: A mask like this hangs around Isabella's house. The MC can also do a rain dance.
Giant: Caleb is already huge. Doesn't the MC think so too?
Herbes: The MC notices something in Caleb's face on EP7 at the HOT party. Now I know why those two are running away from Arieth. Arieth seems to have more than just crabs.
Dog: Dogs also keep showing up. Arieth even tries their food. Also, did you notice that there are several pictures on Isabella's wall where the Inca mask hangs? A cat, several fat cats, I also saw a dog, Maya loves pandas and so does Isabella. There is also an owl (Zoey Tattoo) and a parrot (Bird of Paradise). This points to Derek, who likes to dress up. A real bird of paradise.

Enough tracking for today. Or not.

I just thought of something about Tremolo that also has to do with EP8 and the Juno swimming pool.

Tremolo = Throuple relationship enalbed Maya (Maya is the one talking about Princess and Prince in EP8.) other Love others (a branch in EP9 is Others).

The picture shows a tremolo in musical notes. Variant (A) shows a straight line, variant (B) does not.

Let's compare this with the scrreenshot. Josy short and straight
(A). Maya long and with curves (B).

I will try to interpret the first notes.

A: The perfect throuple
B: Friendship with extras, maybe solo tours. When the MC chooses Maya on the slide, Derek ends up thinking about the fish again.

Now I'm going to order something to eat first. :giggle:

Last edited:

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, this is tinfoil hat time!

Jokes aside though, the black box containing all of the MCs "misdeeds", despite being a plausible explanation, lacks the punch.
Like, if you really wanted to control him, why not show him the video directly instead of putting it in the already trashed library and risk it getting thrown out?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A quick theory.

To create drama and substantiate Zoey's backstory, there will be a mandatory erotic/love scene between MС and Zoey. She cannot be rejected. It will necessarily have a kiss or optionally sex. MС can confess to LI that he kissed Zoey, which will be another long drama. Perhaps even MС and his LI will part for a while.

Why do I think so?
Pink systematically explores all aspects of romantic life. Acquaintance with LI - the period of free relationships - relationships - difficulties of relationships (quarrels, cheating) - break up or marriage.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
A quick theory.

To create drama and substantiate Zoey's backstory, there will be a mandatory erotic/love scene between MС and Zoey. She cannot be rejected. It will necessarily have a kiss or optionally sex. MС can confess to LI that he kissed Zoey, which will be another long drama. Perhaps even MС and his LI will part for a while.

Why do I think so?
Pink systematically explores all aspects of romantic life. Acquaintance with LI - the period of free relationships - relationships - difficulties of relationships (quarrels, cheating) - break up or marriage.
What a fucking boring story that would have been

Reactions: NukaCola

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quick Theory No. 2.

Most likely, MС can change LI, but then there will be practically no sense in the Crossroads. I think the first hints that the choice of MC was hasty will be in episode 9, when other girls will find out about the choice of MC and get upset, but MC will be able to finally part with the chosen one only at the end of episode 12.
MC will probably fuck behind its LI's back, which will create complexity and drama, and in the end MC will have to finally make a choice between the two. Notice whether each LI has its own shadow rival. Zoey is prepared for solo players.
I'm sure our snowflakes -patrons will cry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
What a fucking boring story that would have been
Maybe. Zoey is an ordinary romantic rival. But in order for the player to take her seriously, Pink created a whole backstory for her.

But what kind of romantic rivalry without romantic evenings together over a bottle of beer with memories of bygone times, unexpectedly manifested passion, a passionate kiss and subsequent regret?
I'm ready to swear on my kidney that everything will be like this.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes