sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Interluude actually suggests that Zoey will play an important role in the further course of BaD and the MC.:unsure:
You let the Emma theory go out the window rather quickly... what if she is the Axe Murderer ??? :eek: :KEK:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I think that DPC was aiming for more with Interlude. It wasn't just to show a flashback, but also to have the audience emotionally connect with the character Zoey. A simple flashback wouldn't have had the impact that Interlude did.:rolleyes:

We've had simple flashbacks before, but they didn't need to have an emotional connection because it was already there. Interluude actually suggests that Zoey will play an important role in the further course of BaD and the MC.:unsure:

If that should not be so, I agree with you 100%.:D(y)
yeah thats what i think too, cause i think Zoe is very important for DPC and his story and he wants to bring us closer to her...

But his intend and the outcome might not be what he is whishing for... as we can see in this thread, many people just dont like that Zoe is back, and the interlude didnt change that for the most people (me included)

Well... time will tell how this will go.

Reactions: xkevlarex

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Zoey is a game changer in the game, and she came at an intreasting time when MC just entred relationship. Soo seeing her again would reignite some of his feelings for her. I also think she didn't forget about, and seeing her personllity I think she will try to get him back to her side. In addition, I think she will also enlist into B&R, which will spice things up.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it's a ren'py game yes so what ?
It means that you can cheat in ALL Ren'Py games via enabling the dev console... and give out commands to the game... basically you get the same result you just don't fuck up your game if you stay between the lines... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

But of course many of you gladly inserts a mod into their game ( only to fuck it up :LOL: ) because it seems like the easy thing to do... :p:HideThePain: Well... you see the cost on your own expense... :rolleyes::p

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Linda's husband is just an amateur astronomer :D Brother Jakob is getting too comfortable with MC though, maybe falling for him: he was jealous of MC making moves on Sage, witnessing MC humping Quinn on the roof, sparring with Sage, and provocatively dancing with Maya; accompanying him to HOT party, making erotic arts for him... Are these all coincidence, acts of brotherhood or has he been using bromance as disguise :cautious:
Wow That Would Actually Explain a Lot. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry Jacob I’m flattered but my heart is taken…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
so if i understand correctly i must restart the entire game without the mod ?
I use scrappy Mod and my saves work, it's not about having Scrappy Mod installed, it's about changing key events that messes things up. If you do change things just do it to see what happens on an other path/route/affinity, but don't save anything after that.

You let the Emma theory go out the window rather quickly... what if she is the Axe Murderer ??? :eek: :KEK:
Then we still have to find the homicidal arsonist, the school shooter, the chainsaw psycho, the after dark strangler, the poison apple granny and the members of the satanic cult involved in sock theft and ritual offerings of virgins. (hey, it's just not that easy to find a virgin these days)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I use scrappy Mod and my saves work, it's not about having Scrappy Mod installed, it's about changing key events that messes things up. If you do change things just do it to see what happens on an other path/route/affinity, but don't save anything after that.
You are trying to explain it to someone who doesn't even know what these things do or how they operate... I think if he wants to know he should start at the beginning and spend some time on the subject... it could be enlightening ;) Not to mention it is in his own interest ! :KEK:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I recently played an almost full manwhore chick affinity path. (skipped Jade) Did the restaurant and porked every girl i could with money. At the end of season 2 i got the extra scenes with Riona where she goes into Fuckfaces room and messes with his stuff in Episode 8 when her and Heather are checking out the awards wall. Thats never happened to me before. Or i have played so many playthroughs im forgetting shit. Always fun to see new stuff.
You find out about her OCD if you have sex with her at the HOTs party, in her room. I also like small details like that and I found it extremely endearing.

Zoey is a game changer in the game, and she came at an intreasting time when MC just entred relationship. Soo seeing her again would reignite some of his feelings for her. I also think she didn't forget about, and seeing her personllity I think she will try to get him back to her side. In addition, I think she will also enlist into B&R, which will spice things up.
I don't know if its just the medium, or the episodic nature of releases that makes people surprised, or annoyed with the timing of Zoey's return, but if BADIK was a tv show, Zoey would 100% have showed up at exactly the same time she came back here, when the character is ready to move on, for maximum drama, probably exactly what DPC was aiming for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Damn, how could I forget about this :FacePalm:Jacob was at this very scene, in which he acted casually like he stumbled on this but he had always been very keen to know Fuckface's every sexual encounter, only to find that Fuckface would not have minded male partners and had chosen Derek. by accident and pure misunderstanding (good writing here), Jacob was at last heartbroken :cry: a jealous man is about to go completely ballistic, man
Is this another chapter of Being a FAG ?! :oops::rolleyes: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It's funny about Jacob. He is always there, where he should not be. It seems that he is watching the MC for someone who can't be present everywhere. I'm thinking Maya.

Quinn fucks with the MC on the cum petition. Maya doesn't like Quinn, but Jacob sees the MC fucking Quinn.

The MC can fuck with Mona and Camila. Mona can slap the MC and also says that the MC fucked her. Who is standing next to it? Jacob.

In the Pancakes Cluck Maya writes that the MC ran there. So to Isabella. Strangely, someone sneaks out or into the DIK Mansion and looks through the window from the MC. It's not like Leon didn't notice so Isabella went to MC.

Why is Jacob actually standing in the hallway at the HOT's party? There he has a super overview, in which rooms the MC goes and vorallem with whom.

And now remember EP1. When the MC walks out of the college building with Maya, a Jacob walks in front of it. A Jacob has also seen so that the MC has messed with Chad.

Jacob is observing the MC. (This is actually an age old theory of mine).
Is Jacob a traitor?

I had a theory that Derek was actually behind all this to protect Maya from MС.
He obviously doesn't like that Tremolo is dating Maya and he arranged for Сathy Cluck and sent a sex tape to Burke.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Guys any update patch from season 2 to season 3??
no, season 3 will be a new season and new gameinterface... season 1+2 is one installation, se4ason 3 will be another... you have to export the saves from season 2 and import them than into season 3 new interface... no patches, you have to download the whole season. (dont know why thats a problem, its not that big)

Reactions: Jill_Royce

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Speaking of Ant, if he is not capping, now I feel bad about beating him and making fun of him. He already is the only half decent Alpha.

View attachment 1760306
Anthony is a good guy and would be a good ally so it is better that he and Ashley stay together and I prefer that Derek goes out with another girl like Karen Rebecca Johnson since she and he looked good together at the dorm party when they were talking

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Are these all coincidence, acts of brotherhood or has he been using bromance as disguise :cautious:
Hey, if he wants to spitroast one of the girls with MC, I'm down for that. Helps secure that brotherhood bond. Which I might need after the Heather/Tommy situation blows up.

Reactions: Catlyn

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
In the Pancakes Cluck Maya writes that the MC ran there. So to Isabella. Strangely, someone sneaks out or into the DIK Mansion and looks through the window from the MC. It's not like Leon didn't notice so Isabella went to MC.
That bothers me... i played this game so many times, maybe made 20 playthroughs (dont know exactly cause i didnt save them all in the end)

And i read this some time ago already and asked for an screenshot, but nothing ever came...

Where the heck do you see somebody sneaking around the mansion and looking through MCs window while Bella is there? I dont see shit there, i even saved this scene an played it multiple times, but there is just nothing...

there is only a flicker from one light or something light that, but well... its just a flicker, nothing more, not human being or shadow or so...

So please, show me where this sneaking person is, i know you will not see WHO it is, but i doubt that there is one in general. Cause i never saw some person, or even anything looking like a person at all in this scene or in any other scene through the window of the MC room.

*edit* and please, dont tell me you think its actually a point of view from an spectator when bella blows the MC... if thats the case, well, the whole game is out of the point of view of a thrid person watching the MC all the time ;)

As far as Jacob goes... Wouldnt surpise me that big if he is a traitor. He is more or less the ONLY one at the DIK who always claims "that this brothership is all so awesome" and is really ALWAYS around the MC... sometimes this is really strange, cause everyother DIK has it up and downs with the frat and the MC too. Sometimes i get the feeling that its all facade around him. But... well... lets face it, DPC is not a David Lynch or Dan Brown either. I like BeingADik very much, but lets be honest here, DPC is not a overall great author with very deep storytelling in his mind. Iam sure the traitor will come out of "nowhere" without ever giving any hint so far. Or maybe... there is no traitor at all in the frat.

Last edited:

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Anthony is a good guy and would be a good ally so it is better that he and Ashley stay together and I prefer that Derek goes out with another girl like Karen Rebecca Johnson since she and he looked good together at the dorm party when they were talking
How dare you! Anthony is an tri-alpha and Derek is your Maggot brother. Ashley belongs to Derek - End of story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes