hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
I'm going to start a "asshole path", where i i'll do all the choices that most certainly are going to lead to bad consequences. Like fucking Jade and chosing Sage. Telling Derek about Jade...The only ones i won't hurt are Josy and Maya. I don't know how i did not think about this before.

Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
Well I really have no idea why you can't choose her. I am assuming you don't use any mods or smth so check these pics below to see if you missed anything on her path

View attachment 1762563 View attachment 1762565 View attachment 1762566 View attachment 1762567 View attachment 1762568
Thank you a lot for help!

View attachment 1762607

because that's what happens if you try to play on your phone. honestly I'm surprised the game didn't crash earlier

Python:
if not renpy.variant("pc"):
    jump ep8_alone_label
Yeap. It was become of this one. I tried it on fucking phone...

Bought new laptop yesterday and got to ending that i reached to. Thank you

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That's a great mindset ! (y) Now what's left is to set the couple of thousands of posts that are not thinking this way... oh wait ! Nope :KEK:
Thanks, it's the mindset I use with everything in life.
There was no one... it was a false assumption from Fuckface' side... however the backlash will be seen in the following episodes... ;)
I have a feeling she's going to jump the MC and kiss him the moment she sees him again though, no matter who is around at the moment :ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm going to start a "asshole path", where i i'll do all the choices that most certainly are going to lead to bad consequences. Like fucking Jade and chosing Sage. Telling Derek about Jade...The only ones i won't hurt are Josy and Maya. I don't know how i did not think about this before.
By going with Jade you have to dump Josy and make her cry.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 224488

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
By going with Jade you have to dump Josy and make her cry.
If i don't tell Derek in Ep5 that i have feelings for Josy or don't follow her when her dad meets her at B&R i won't get those sad scenes. It's like we say around here: "O que os olhos não veem o coração não sente". I believe in english it would be: "Out of sight, out of mind".

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Taking the high road in that scene is funny as well, because you get to tease Isabella on doing exactly what she told you not to do, but most of the times I go for his teeth.

Reactions: mightybored

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Arieth of course, and she will give birth to 9 children at once from 9 different fathers and get an forever lasting entry into the guinnes world records for that, how can you even doubt that?
Well.... it's Arieth.... she's so stoopid she will even fail a pregnancy test....

Arieth.jpg yup....

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
Apr 10, 2022
Don't forget to cheat on the midterms, that one is sure to blow up in your face.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes