Jan 12, 2022
For the mansion repair, I have enough to pay for the windows, but I just talked to my dad and he told me that he would get in contact with Luis for a better price. Should I wait to pay off the windows? Is there even anything else that the mansion money can be used on?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
For the mansion repair, I have enough to pay for the windows, but I just talked to my dad and he told me that he would get in contact with Luis for a better price. Should I wait to pay off the windows? Is there even anything else that the mansion money can be used on?
That conversation means nothing to the minigame. Just buy the windons and keep making money in the rounds that left, maybe the extra money could be usefull to the halloween party.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The relationship isn't close is because of limited writing and that he treats the Others like trash, just using them and forgetting about them.

Take away the bullshit emotional lesbian monologues and the Jade path is much further along than Bella.

Bella still gonna break up when James shows up.
Even with secondary girls, relationships are not all the same

with Jade there is simply no "romantic" development, at no time does she want MC to be her man, she just wants to have fun with him

the maximum of personal intimacy is at the beginning of the relationship, when Jade talks to MC about Burke when he is drunk, from that moment on it is just sex

Reactions: ename144

georsak

May 15, 2021
So spot on that it just got deleted for being off topic... :rolleyes:
Being new here and in discussion boards in general,I don't know how this works exactly. Someone reported the post? Does a mod sweep from time to time looking for words or phrases to label it off-topic without reading thoroughly? How can a comment (well-crafted at that) on the dev's work can be considered off-topic? How can a comparison of the game to other titles be off-topic? Every discussion starts at point A and can lead to point B,C or even Z and that's perfectly fine, as long as everyone is respectful and civilized and noone is obnoxious or unreasonable. We can disagree, debate and mess with each other to our hearts content, that (I think) is the main reason we're all here. How can giving opinions on other games in comparison to this be off-topic?
I will very respectfully and all sugary and stuff ask... WTF?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Never noticed the different facial expression from Maya in that scene.
Interesting... curious now what the trigger is.
There are various differences depending on your actions.
I've seen the gym scene where Josy is holding the MC's hand and also not holding both on the J&M path. And on EP8, on Maya's scene, she tells you to come inside her or tells you she's not using protection. Makes me wonder what actions affect the differences.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Being new here and in discussion boards in general,I don't know how this works exactly. Someone reported the post? Does a mod sweep from time to time looking for words or phrases to label it off-topic without reading thoroughly? How can a comment (well-crafted at that) on the dev's work can be considered off-topic? How can a comparison of the game to other titles be off-topic? Every discussion starts at point A and can lead to point B,C or even Z and that's perfectly fine, as long as everyone is respectful and civilized and noone is obnoxious or unreasonable. We can disagree, debate and mess with each other to our hearts content, that (I think) is the main reason we're all here. How can giving opinions on other games in comparison to this be off-topic?
I will very respectfully and all sugary and stuff ask... WTF?
This thread is typically the worse one to be policing since there are just so many more posts here than anywhere else on this site. So my guess is someone reports a post and then the deletion includes removing other posts that have quoted it in reply.

Typically posts don't get reported unless they become highly unpleasant, but there are also some people who just rub the general population here the wrong way (in no way, shape or form am I alluding to Arigon, except that I pretty much am :p), and some dude reports the post, because Arigon was just too mean (except Mean Arigon retired ages ago, only Pussycat Arigon comes here now :giggle:).

Typically if you discuss other games here, those posts can get deleted, like a list of your favourite games, or stuff like that. But I guess a comparison post is borderline, so it can get canned too.

The aim is, if you wanna discuss a bunch of shit you like, including this game and other stuff, or even discuss a bunch of shit you don't like, like say perhaps that childish farse called Leap of Faith, you do it in an off topic post, either create your own or gate crash someone else's.

Freddy's Bar is a good place to talk bullshit, rarely a coherent thought to be found there (make sure you give it a really shit rating).

I'm not really sure what this thread is for though. I think it's to tell stragglers when the next update is (but we don't fucking know), or provide save games to people who want to finish the game quickly so they can access all the pretty pictures and jerk off right away.

That, and pretty much talk shit, but on topic shit it must be! :mad:

And on that note, since this post here is like 100% off topic, I'll finish on a bright note.

Zoey best girl! :geek:

I mean Quinn! :eek:

Or maybe Nicole... or even Lily... Fuck... :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Never noticed the different facial expression from Maya in that scene.
Interesting... curious now what the trigger is.
I don't know that either and can only make assumptions.:unsure:

Maya asks the MC in EP1 what he likes to do best. Going to a party or having a good conversation with friends over wine. She also says that the MC should never lie to her.

Before the MC goes on a date with Josy in EP2, Josy asks the MC if he would rather drink beer or wine.

In the scene from EP5, the MC takes a sip of champagne and then has a choice of what to say. Whether he likes the champagne or whether it tastes like fermented wine. A beer drinker tastes the champagne because he can't tell the difference and a wine connoisseur knows that champagne is fermented wine.

So if the MC at EP2 Josy Date wants beer, he should like champanger and not with wine. Why, actually?

EP1 Maya asks (Going to a party or having a good conversation with friends over wine). What good friends does the MC have wine with later? Isabella and Jill.

This is actually exactly what DPC once wrote. A seemingly insignificant decision that has an impact later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Being new here and in discussion boards in general,I don't know how this works exactly. Someone reported the post? Does a mod sweep from time to time looking for words or phrases to label it off-topic without reading thoroughly?
No, mods don't generally look for stuff to delete, no time to waste reading our drivel. Someone reported the post, a mod checked if it broke some rule(s), and deleted it if so.
How can a comment (well-crafted at that) on the dev's work can be considered off-topic? How can a comparison of the game to other titles be off-topic? Every discussion starts at point A and can lead to point B,C or even Z and that's perfectly fine, as long as everyone is respectful and civilized and noone is obnoxious or unreasonable.
Yeah, nah, that isn't perfectly fine. Since you're new you read the rules right? Right... Who am I kidding, no one RTFM.

Game threads are supposed to stay on topic, focused on the game in question. As shazba discussed, comparing the game to others falls foul of the off topic rule & is likely to get nuked. No going from A to Z, doesn't matter if it's civil. Just about anything not directly related to the game can be called OT if you squint hard enough, so most people who post regularly get stuff deleted occasionally.
I'm not really sure what this thread is for though. I think it's to tell stragglers when the next update is (but we don't fucking know), or provide save games to people who want to finish the game quickly so they can access all the pretty pictures and jerk off right away.
Yes, it's a pirate site, it's main purpose it to distribute the game & help (or shame) the clueless obviously. The vast majority of users never even post after all. Some of us have just hijacked it to post musings of varying lucidity.

And even your shit-posts are long-winded! :D

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
Is this game possible to play completely monogamously? As in you can go for 1 girl and don't have to do anything with any of the other?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Is this game possible to play completely monogamously? As in you can go for 1 girl and don't have to do anything with any of the other?
yeah outside two LI who are linked (till now never know what might happen in the futur) it's best to not date more than one at time (unless you are ready for the consequence)

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
yeah outside two LI who are linked (till now never know what might happen in the futur) it's best to not date more than one at time (unless you are ready for the consequence)
Makes me wonder if you can do a no-girl route and avoid sex altogether?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This thread is typically the worse one to be policing since there are just so many more posts here than anywhere else on this site. So my guess is someone reports a post and then the deletion includes removing other posts that have quoted it in reply.

Typically posts don't get reported unless they become highly unpleasant, but there are also some people who just rub the general population here the wrong way (in no way, shape or form am I alluding to Arigon, except that I pretty much am :p), and some dude reports the post, because Arigon was just too mean (except Mean Arigon retired ages ago, only Pussycat Arigon comes here now :giggle:).

Typically if you discuss other games here, those posts can get deleted, like a list of your favourite games, or stuff like that. But I guess a comparison post is borderline, so it can get canned too.

The aim is, if you wanna discuss a bunch of shit you like, including this game and other stuff, or even discuss a bunch of shit you don't like, like say perhaps that childish farse called Leap of Faith, you do it in an off topic post, either create your own or gate crash someone else's.

Freddy's Bar is a good place to talk bullshit, rarely a coherent thought to be found there (make sure you give it a really shit rating).

That, and pretty much talk shit, but on topic shit it must be! :mad:

And on that note, since this post here is like 100% off topic, I'll finish on a bright note.

Zoey best girl! :geek:

I mean Quinn! :eek:

Or maybe Nicole... or even Lily... Fuck... :unsure:
There are many good qualities of those girls mentioned........ Nicole would be my choice of them.. then Lily, then Quinn.... of course Bella rules my bedroom dreams here! Sage second. Jade third, Nicole fourth .....Maya, fifth, Josy Sixth, Lily seventh, Riona 8th Quinn 8.5th,,,, then the rest. Zoey not even on my radar, unless she is secretly Jill's sister and thus our auntie also!
Just back from F-95 purgatory and I thought a listing of girls would be the pussycat thing to do!
Peace

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Makes me wonder if you can do a no-girl route and avoid sex altogether?
Your mc is gonna kiss a few girls whether you like it or not, but it's up to you if you want him to fuck anyone.

It's not necessarily up to you as to when he fucks them, but you get to choose who.

Just chase the girl you want and all should be fine, but if you lead others on, things may escalate quickly, except for Jill... with Jill it's more of a travellator than an escalator... :rolleyes:

But anyway, there's a lot of fucking, just pick and choose. :sneaky:

But seriously, fuck them all, what could possibly go wrong? :eek:

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
Your mc is gonna kiss a few girls whether you like it or not, but it's up to you if you want him to fuck anyone.

It's not necessarily up to you as to when he fucks them, but you get to choose who.

Just chase the girl you want and all should be fine, but if you lead others on, things may escalate quickly, except for Jill... with Jill it's more of a travellator than an escalator... :rolleyes:

But anyway, there's a lot of fucking, just pick and choose. :sneaky:

But seriously, fuck them all, what could possibly go wrong? :eek:
There's a few reasons I don't wanna do that lmao. Such as the fact I'm monogamous myself, and I only like one of the characters from what I can see from the screenshots.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes