sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A lot of us would like to know the answer to that question, and not just with Zoey. What about Quinn's Restaurant, Quinn herself, other HOTs and co-eds at parties? Will that be allowed? If so, what might be the repercussions with 'our women'?

The one thing I know for certain is that DrPinkCake is not going to answer any of that before the next update releases. :cry:
Personally I don't think there will be such choice ( you made your choice in EP8 ) or if there will be a chance for that it will be a limited one... this whole manwhore gameplay is for the " others " path ( which you could have chosen ) but I say let's not speculate on this too much... EP9 comes out and then we all will face the facts ;)

Reactions: Walter Victor

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know about Zoey, but if DPC wanna screw me in my MJ branch, all he have to do is make Nicole say to MC that she still want fuck him and be his secret lover.

View attachment 1791315
Just look at her. She is a goddess. How am I supposed to resist her?
What do you mean, She still wants to fuck him ? Envy is is available in the Josy Maya branch, only Jill cock block you. :ROFLMAO:
And honestly, I'm pretty sure the Players, will be able to "cheat" , but there will be consequence of it. Thats Textbook drama scenarios, DPC wont let go to be wasted;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I dont think thats how its works. Why there is no, Female Jock? or Male Hots then ?:ROFLMAO: Even Jill is not part of the Preps. Yeah, Sally is a Nerd, but that's a different socially outcast group. :ROFLMAO:

Zoey, could join the Vixens, if they are actually a group?!:unsure:
I also noticed that there are no mixed groups. Okay, with the jocks and HOTs that would be a bit odd too. :ROFLMAO:

But I would have expected that with the Diks.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What do you mean, She still wants to fuck him ? Envy is is available in the Josy Maya branch, only Jill cock block you.
I mean: MC choose be with Maya and Josy. He meets Nicole in Halloween party. He say that now he is in a relationship. She says "I don't care if you are taken. I still want you and your cock. Lets go to your room and fuck. No one is gonna know". I accept because i can't say no to her. Bum, that's it. My MJ branching is ruined.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
EP 9:ROFLMAO: sorry some times im not very clear
Okaaay... but in that post I was rambling about a 5-6 year period so ( hopefully :eek: ) EP9 will be out by then :HideThePain::KEK:
In fact that would be about the end ( if it is 16 chapters ) so no more waiting... 2 huge ass downloads and let the fuckfest begin ! :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I guess I'll have to replay the game then. Is there a way to skip the more tedious parts, like the mansion repair? If not, I'll probably hold off until chapter 9 comes out.
Disable mini-games. One of the better decisions I've made with the game. If I wanted to do what amounts to spreadsheet work (mansion repair) I'd just reinstall Master of Orion 3.
I get either an renpy error or a msg about modified game Files ... I probably played the uncompressed version before.
It's because the last time you played you were using a cheat mod,and that data is also stored in your save file. Quit being a cheating bastard - OR - apply Scrappy's cheat mod after you update to 8.2.
but Zoey could get a sports merit scholarship for doing a quarter hour of surfing

The jocks are dumb enough to give her a chance.
I dunno, man. I hear she likes the cock, and that doesn't go over well with the Tri-Alpha crew.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because she's not afraid to admit it, obviously. You think they'd let in a girl with more courage than the lot of them?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:In my opinion, not accepting her would be such a gay choice that they wouldn't have the courage to make it....

That's a paradox they wouldn't know how to get out of.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I am sure DPC won't go into some bad writing and make Zoey join that annoying Maya, Josy relationship. Zoey is Zoey and she is unique, she doesn't need to join anyone, MC is the one who has to decide if he wants to be with her and then, She is the one who has to decide if she wants a third party in her relationship, no other way around. But I still hope he just write a monogamic relationship with her as one of the main LI's as he did with most girls. Fuck maya and Josy and their fans with such thoughts.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have some bad news for you, it's not the compressed version that gives you the error, it's your modified save.

You would have to start the game from 0
View attachment 1790939
Ok ... but I have no idea ... I never modified anything. Never used a mod or something like that or use the console. ... :/

I mean, its not the worst game to start from 0 - but still :(

Edit:

It's because the last time you played you were using a cheat mod,and that data is also stored in your save file. Quit being a cheating bastard - OR - apply Scrappy's cheat mod after you update to 8.2.
I mean - its over a year I last played the game, so I cant be 100% sure, but I dont know why I should have used a cheat mod. I dont even know that name of that mod you mentioned. I only cheat in games with grind or money stuff, not for relation stats.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ok ... but I have no idea ... I never modified anything. Never used a mod or something like that or use the console. ... :/

I mean, its not the worst game to start from 0 - but still :(

Edit:

I mean - its over a year I last played the game, so I cant be 100% sure, but I dont know why I should have used a cheat mod. I dont even know that name of that mod you mentioned. I only cheat in games with grind or money stuff, not for relation stats.
:LOL: Another chance is if you downloaded a modded save file and used that... :unsure: But since you have been caught and even if you don't remember... will you stop with the " I did not do anything ! " since you got busted by the game obviously there is foul play here... :rolleyes:

Since you agree that this game does not need cheats clear all mods ( if you have the archive then remove the whole game and extract it again ) and saves ( persistent and the path as well ) and start anew... without mods or save states from randos... coz they might have cheated and using their save makes you a cheater as well ;)

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes