Foind

Jan 3, 2021
Quinn is not possessive of the MC, but I dont think its because she's not jealous. I think its because she doesnt believe she's good enough or measures up against the competition, especially when Sage is involved. By now Quinn believes she found someone who she thought doesnt exist and who treats her just like every other girl, no matter how often she teases or flat out insults him, she has found her match.
to add to the bit about Quinn thinking she's not good enough, in episode 8 library scene, if MC is on Jill and Quinn path at the same time then Quinn overhears MC being invited to the dinner date with Jill and rejects his advances

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
don't kink shame though, i also love ntr or whtever kinks is thats, what make me sad bout those scene is when story really hook u up like really have a deep "story?" but if the scene is damn HOT forget it boys just jerk ur balls off :KEK:
if its all bout sex sex sex forget the story for a second then regret after u cum off :KEK:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait so zoe is from acting lessons?:WaitWhat: or its just her reincarnation? :unsure:
havn't play till inter but i love lil spoil spoil

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I guess we're expected to remember that whole vagina monologue at the end after all.

And I know it says DIK or CHICK for her at the end, but he's gonna have a hard enough time balancing all these paths to start with, now they can include different versions of Zooy, he's gonna have a stress related heart attack before he finishes.
What exactly is complicated in this ??? :oops: :rolleyes: :unsure: BTW there is no CHICK Zoey... just DIK or not DIK :KEK:
1691341_1645549027337.gif I'll go with DIK :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I checked the dir and there where unren files, so I used unren on it. Dunno really why - but as I said, its more than a year since the last time I played the game.
Cool... is the problem solved ? :p

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
don't kink shame though, i also love ntr or whtever kinks is thats, what make me sad bout those scene is when story really hook u up like really have a deep "story?" but if the scene is damn HOT forget it boys just jerk ur balls off :KEK:
if its all bout sex sex sex forget the story for a second then regret after u cum off :KEK:
Notification:
You've got a message from one of the character!

Go Screw

:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Ik nothing new, but I just played through it for the first time and I had to chuckle a bit when I turned down Sage at Crossroads, after being her fuckbuddy because I wanted to unlock some DiK scenes: first you went all girly on me, then you turn me down. Yeah I never aimed for something serious, still got the weird rebound guy speech.

Bugs me that Sage is one of only two main LIs I'm actually interested in (the other being Jill), but both her paths feel kinda lackluster to me so far..

Foind

Jan 3, 2021
first you went all girly on me, then you turn me down. Yeah I never aimed for something serious, still got the weird rebound guy speech.
MC talks about being a "rebound guy" and stuff in ep 7(I think?) if you're not out of her romance path so it's understandable she'd react like that when he turns her down.
And you'd have to avoid sage like plague if you don't want to get stuck on her path so that bit about MC wanting something deeper kinda annoys me too. But she's still one of my favourite girls so eh

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Now we all know, at some point the drugs and prostitution will blow up in Quinn's face, and I really wonder how DPC will play that out. Do players who wanna pursue Quinn as a LI have to join her in 'Hell', meet her halfway, or pull her up into 'Heaven'.
That's the million dollar question. Quinn doesn't have an actual path for herself in the game, so it's a real possibility and fear that DPC won't put enough resources into her story to give us multiple possible endings depending on our choices. I would personally settle for just one well-written ending for Quinn, and if I had to choose it'd be the Heaven option because she ultimately deserves some happiness. That being said, the most realistic 'happy' ending for Quinn would probably involve a term of prison with the MC waiting for her on the day she steps free with all of this shit behind them. There's still 50% of the story to go though and that's a lot of time for things to change. I'll be approaching 40 by the time this game is done and I might have switched to Zoey gang by then, anything is possible :KEK:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
aa
That's the million dollar question. Quinn doesn't have an actual path for herself in the game, so it's a real possibility and fear that DPC won't put enough resources into her story to give us multiple possible endings depending on our choices. I would personally settle for just one well-written ending for Quinn, and if I had to choose it'd be the Heaven option because she ultimately deserves some happiness. That being said, the most realistic 'happy' ending for Quinn would probably involve a term of prison with the MC waiting for her on the day she steps free with all of this shit behind them. There's still 50% of the story to go though and that's a lot of time for things to change. I'll be approaching 40 by the time this game is done and I might have switched to Zoey gang by then, anything is possible :KEK:
It's really tough to gauge as of right now, what DPC has planed as the ultimate conclusion of the drugs/prostitution. Ive read some people suggest there are undercover cops, but I havent seen a single shred of evidence or even a hint that thats true, so wether she gets caught on dealing drugs is up in the air for me. The drugs might be an important part in a possible Vinnie showdown, and wont effect the HoT's as much in my opinion.

The prostitution however is too involved with too many characters to not play a major role at some point, but I dont see a prison sentence as an likely outcome. First, it rarely, if ever, results in a prison sentence for first time offenders and second, to me it pits Sage vs Quinn, which is a far more powerfull story to tell. I think it will be handeled on a personal level, like does anyone really believe Sage will ruin her own family ? It could be Sage confronting her dad, and her sisters who are involved.

If there is one char, where I really really really want to know the full backstory, its Quinn. I wanna know why she is who she is, what happened to her that hurt her so much, that she totally shut down on an emotional level.

And I really dont understand why people compare Quinn to Zoey, they couldnt be any more different.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I just had an idea while replying to goldenrule91 and it insta jumped to the top of the list on why the Burkes would help Maya.

When they all meet, Maya will obviously have to tell her story. Now imagine if you would have to ask strangers for that amount of money, whats the one thing you would most definitely share to give yourself the best odds ? That you already tried yourself ! Right ? So as soon as Maya starts talking : "Well I heard the HoT's offer free tuition for girls who join their sorority, so I set out to join them", Stephens face will turn from blue to purple to green and all he will be able to think about is 'I gotta get this girl outta here'.

The money doesnt mean shit to him, so I can totally see him saying "Your own father is controlling you even while you are in College ? How horrible, of course we will help you !".

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Typical surveillance van mostly used by the FBI but by other organizations as well can be found here and there... ;)
First of, The FBI investigates crimes that cross state lines, a much ( MUCH ) bigger scope than any college drug dealing, so it would have to be the police. Lets say there actually was a police case pending, then they would stake out Buddy, not Quinn, and trust me if our police ( assuming it still takes place in a country akin to the USA ) had the ressources to stake out small time dealers like Buddy, the people would be 99% less pissed and 100% more confident in the police. We would literally hit soap opera level of fantasy style writing if that actually happens and I really hope DPC wont go there.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
First of, The FBI investigates crimes that cross state lines, a much ( MUCH ) bigger scope than any college drug dealing, so it would have to be the police. Lets say there actually was a police case pending, then they would stake out Buddy, not Quinn, and trust me if our police ( assuming it still takes place in a country akin to the USA ) had the ressources to stake out small time dealers like Buddy, the people would be 99% less pissed and 100% more confident in the police. We would literally hit soap opera level of fantasy style writing if that actually happens and I really hope DPC wont go there.
Read the line again... :KEK: I think you did not get the point and it was just an example... :rolleyes::LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TimHawk

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
aa

It's really tough to gauge as of right now, what DPC has planed as the ultimate conclusion of the drugs/prostitution. Ive read some people suggest there are undercover cops, but I havent seen a single shred of evidence or even a hint that thats true, so wether she gets caught on dealing drugs is up in the air for me. The drugs might be an important part in a possible Vinnie showdown, and wont effect the HoT's as much in my opinion.

The prostitution however is too involved with too many characters to not play a major role at some point, but I dont see a prison sentence as an likely outcome. First, it rarely, if ever, results in a prison sentence for first time offenders and second, to me it pits Sage vs Quinn, which is a far more powerfull story to tell. I think it will be handeled on a personal level, like does anyone really believe Sage will ruin her own family ? It could be Sage confronting her dad, and her sisters who are involved.

If there is one char, where I really really really want to know the full backstory, its Quinn. I wanna know why she is who she is, what happened to her that hurt her so much, that she totally shut down on an emotional level.

And I really dont understand why people compare Quinn to Zoey, they couldnt be any more different.
Just a thought. What if there are undercover cops and informants. Jacob might have made a deal with the police.:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes