always86

Mar 19, 2020
Conservative: Lana is not the deceased sister of Jill. We don't have a single solid piece of evidence to suggest that Lana is dead. Yes we all suspect that, but a guess is not proof. Therefore, it doesn't matter how old Jill was at the time of the flashback.:unsure:
We have 2 bits of fairly solid evidence. Jill tells us she died and Jill apparently inherited her beanie. Based on the flashback, we know Jill is at least 5 or 6 at the time, which I think is probably old enough to remember a funeral/ wake, especially when it’s as traumatic as an older sister dying.

Of course Jill’s parents could have lied, but there is no evidence whatsoever for that.

Who's getting out of the surveillance van?

View attachment 1794027

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did anyone look at stalker guys shoes? Hadn’t thought to cross check with him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
May 3, 2022
Did anyone look at stalker guys shoes? Hadn’t thought to cross check with him.
Pointless excercise since DPC reuses assets. Quinn and Maya wear the same bikini, Tybalt and Stephen wear the same pants, the Awesome Tshirt is worn by more than one person (Nick in Vinny flashback and I forget who wore it before him) and there's others as well. It can give you hints or lead you in the right direction sometimes like with Mona leaving, but the same clothes are not enough on their own. Plus I thought that was supposed to be Carlos from Eps 2 & 8.

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, the 8.2 version crashed without a trace on Windows 10 at the beginning of ep8. Because there is no error information in the trace and log files, i'm attaching the last save . it's a click before sending game to nilll. Maybe someone has it already solved?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Pointless excercise since DPC reuses assets. Quinn and Maya wear the same bikini, Tybalt and Stephen wear the same pants, the Awesome Tshirt is worn by more than one person (Nick in Vinny flashback and I forget who wore it before him) and there's others as well. It can give you hints or lead you in the right direction sometimes like with Mona leaving, but the same clothes are not enough on their own. Plus I thought that was supposed to be Carlos from Eps 2 & 8.
Yes he does reuse assets. However the only reason to have those shoes visible is as a hint towards something. The stalker guy, who some of us suspect is an undercover cop, having his shoes visible right behind what we also suspect is a surveillance van, would suggest something more than reused assets.

Of course I haven’t checked stalker guys shoes so I could be barking up the wrong tree.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
May 3, 2022
Riona's text messages about being followed come after that scene, then lead to the Carlos reveal.

Seeing the glory hole guy in Eps 1 with white hands (not tanned) and the pants Tybalt and Stephen wear is a logical leap to Stephen due to the skin color and Stephen knowing about Quinn's services.

Seeing the guy stalking at the van only logically leaps to the person who stole Quinn's money or to Carlos stalking Riona. Not to some unknown factor.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
How much is missing from these? I don't see the Quinn & Sage scene in Eps 8, so now I'm wondering how much more is missing from these WT's? Are these the real official WT's? DPC really left stuff out?
This scene is missing from the Lewd Scenes chapter of the official guide (an omission?) but the steps are given in the episode summary.

However, I hope you'll find satisfaction in the unofficial guide I've been working on for over a year; it contains lots of detailed stuff if you care about the consequences of your in-game choices on love interests.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Riona's text messages about being followed come after that scene, then lead to the Carlos reveal.

Seeing the glory hole guy in Eps 1 with white hands (not tanned) and the pants Tybalt and Stephen wear is a logical leap to Stephen due to the skin color and Stephen knowing about Quinn's services.

Seeing the guy stalking at the van only logically leaps to the person who stole Quinn's money or to Carlos stalking Riona. Not to some unknown factor.
I agree Stephen is the one behind the gloryhole in episode one.

Riona thinks someone is watching her. As someone posted a page or two ago, there is clearly a big van around campus. I’m 99% sure this is a police surveillance van. Watching her (And Quinn). If the stalkers shoes match, and can be seen near the police van I’d say that is a breadcrumb.

MC spots and presumes the stalker is the person who Riona thinks is following her. A logical conclusion if you’re unaware of the surveillance. When we catch up to stalker guy, he is either in the middle of a phone call or about to make one. Bit of a weird move, in the toilets, when a (possibly) drunken frat guy is following you. If you’re a student go to your dorm to hide. Why retreat to the toilets to make a phone call.

Yes this ‘evidence’ is circumstantial but that’s the way DPC usually does his breadcrumbs.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well, the 8.2 version crashed without a trace on Windows 10 at the beginning of ep8. Because there is no error information in the trace and log files, i'm attaching the last save . it's a click before sending game to nilll. Maybe someone has it already solved?
Well, I loaded up your save game and as soon as it loaded it started to throw errors about an undefined variable or somesuch, named o00ooo0o00o000o00. I thought that was pretty fuckin' weird, so I loaded it in a 3rd party save editor to view anything with that kind of a name on it, and here's what came up:

1651743324376.png

I then proceeded to load some of my known good save files into that same editor and can find nothing of the sort, so either you've got some really F'd up mods in your game past, or something corrupted the data on your drive somewhere.

I'm presently using 8.2 and Win10 and have had none of this occur.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

View attachment 1794027

I think you're on to something about Jacob dalli_x
Didn't had a bad vibe about him but he was allways the one noticing your escapades. So he got his eyes open.
And now you're pointing him out as a mole for the cops/fbi or whatever and even backing it up...

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You either installed the SanchoMod wrong, used the wrong SanchoMod version, or the mod itself is broken.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
This scene is missing from the Lewd Scenes chapter of the official guide (an omission?) but the steps are given in the episode summary.

However, I hope you'll find satisfaction in the unofficial guide I've been working on for over a year; it contains lots of detailed stuff if you care about the consequences of your in-game choices on love interests.
You're right! Weird. Maybe he added the scene later?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Btw Casiope , can you check the your mansion guide for Round 6? The points aren't enough to hit the targets you gave.
Otherwise, great work!

Edit: I missed a step. Whoops.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Becky is not too bad though, or am I being face blind again :unsure:
Well Becky's not ugly, her problems aren't as superficial as looks. Her being an obnoxious cow disguised as a woman is probably an issue for many.
Well, I loaded up your save game and as soon as it loaded it started to throw errors about an undefined variable or somesuch, named o00ooo0o00o000o00.
It'd help if they said where exactly it 'crashed'. The log.txt mentions SanchoMod, which is where those weird o00ooo0o00o000o00 variables are coming from.

It may not be a crash, but DPCs anti-cheating checks booting the player out of the game. They should double check they're using the latest version of the mod, or if that doesn't fix it then try the Rusty Windows Crash fix under Extras in the OP (it has a version for SanchoMod).

TLDR: What TimHawk said (which I managed to overlook).
You either installed the SanchoMod wrong, used the wrong SanchoMod version, or the mod itself is broken.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

View attachment 1794027

That van really does pop up quite often, but it also proves it cant be the police or any other law enforcement agency.

#1 They wouldnt park 3 feet in front of Riona, they stay out of sight. 'Seeing, while not being seen' is their motto. Their job is to not interfere, often for months, they just gather evidence to make a case.
#2 They use mobile surveilance devices on mobile targets, in a college setting an apartment across the street would be way more likely.
#3 They wouldnt use the same Van every single day, that by itself would draw attention.
#4 Vans in particular are used for auditory surveillance, to act as an reciever for listening devices. For smth like video recording Riona, smth that stands out way less than a Van would be used, if a vehicle would be used at all.
#5 And most important, IF and man thats the mother of all if's, a law enforcement agency would actually use surveilance AND an undercover agent, the undercover wouldnt be seen jumping out of the surveilance Van directly in front of a suspect in a million years. You protect your assets cover at all costs.

So if it's not law enforcement, what or who could it be ?

Stephen, making sure he has something on Quinn, if she ever considers turning on him. He certainly has the means.
Quinn's competition, learning where, who, how much and when. Also enough cash to fund smth like this.

Watch it be the Van that delivers the Cafeterias orders in the end, and Jacob got the bulletin job to carry it all inside, man that would be epic. :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Oh boy are we Quinnposting :KappaPride:

I kinda have to agree with the Sage/Quinn threesome being bad writing but not necessarily because it didn't check all the Quinn boxes for me as a fan. Obviously all of Shaz's suggestions about how the scene should have gone are 10/10 and he should be writing the game :KEK: But the scene afterwards where Quinn is smoking and asks the MC how long he's been banging Sage in a roundabout way then puts her head on his shoulder makes up for the lack of emotion in the threesome I feel.

The real problem I have with the threesome scene is that it actually happened at all. Like Shaz says, there was (to me) a surprising lack of chemistry between the three in that moment, which I can only put down to the fact that you can get that scene without being on Quinn's 'path', so the reactivity to whatever relationship dynamic that exists there was lacking. Don't get me wrong, not every sex scene in the game has to incorporate deep themes of every relationship, sex can just be sex, but there was so much wasted potential in the reactivity aspect that the scene becomes negative instead of neutral. I think DPC kind of understood that, which is why you have the Quinn smoking scene almost as a concession for those who are on Quinn's path and expected some more personal interactions. So from my perspective, if the reactivity isn't there, the threesome is kind of pointless - whereas the smoking scene with Quinn is important because, just like at the HoT party, it shows Quinn's natural jealousy towards Sage and the MC.

Which brings me to the real reason why I think the Sage/Quinn threesome was bad writing: the Sage/Quinn connection. There's a lot to say, and a lot has been said, of the dynamic between Quinn and Sage. In my opinion, it's one of the most interesting in the game; in fact I'm struggling right now to think of a relationship between two characters in the game (independent of the MC) that has as much hidden context and potential. Maybe Bella and her husband takes the cake, but a lot of that is still wild speculation (Bella is crazy tho :Kappa:), whereas the Sage/Quinn stuff is mostly overt at this point.

Quinn is jealous of Sage. We can see that when the MC is involved with both of them, at the HoT party and after the threesome and all that, which is perfectly natural. The interesting part is that Quinn is only, uniquely, jealous of Sage - she doesn't show jealousy when the MC is with any other girl in the game, and even offers to set him up for free with any of her girls (though according to the official walkthrough it 'impresses' Quinn if you say you're only interested in her, what impact that has is a mystery). But even more interesting is that Quinn's jealousy isn't purely romantic, and that's where the real potential comes from. Quinn is betraying Sage's friendship and trust in her by using the HoTs as a cover for her dealing drugs and prostituting the girls. She's probably doing this because she has no other choice, or because it's for someone she cares about more than Sage, but regardless of whether the actual reason is a good one, I believe that Quinn's jealousy of Sage has a lot to do with the betrayal. There are a few telling scenes throughout the game where we see Quinn overtly fuck with Sage in an almost provocative manner.

The first and most glaring is the car wash scene with the HoTs, where Quinn basically tells Sage she can run on home to her parents (who are now revealed to be Burke and Jade) for money instead of making the HoTs work. Sage shoots right back at her that bringing up her parents was 'crossing the line', which immediately tells us that Quinn knew the line existed and chose to cross it anyway. That's not something a friend does, even for someone who likes to fuck with people like Quinn. It seems obvious to me the contrast between Quinn's familial situation and Sage's is being highlighted in this scene - Sage has rich parents she can go to for help, Quinn comes from poor parents and doesn't have that option, and by taking a shot at Sage for that Quinn is revealing some jealousy of her and resentment of her own situation especially as it relates to gathering money for a hidden purpose. The other scenes relate to the leadership of the HoTs, Quinn grooming the new HoTs to join the restaurant and using the pretext of needing more money to lie to Sage, blow off the DIKs and sell drugs at the prep mansion. Over the course of the game, up to the current point, Quinn has done nothing but fuck with Sage either openly or secretly, while Sage has done nothing but treat her as a friend and cover for her as her replacement, even if she gets (justifiably) angry at Quinn from time to time.

The fact that Quinn seems to only be uniquely jealous around Sage, combined with the fact that Quinn openly fucks with Sage a lot, and has completely undermined her in her own sorority, leads me to believe it's personal in some way. What is it about Sage that makes Quinn jealous or resentful? Is it her rich parents, how smart she is, how hot she is, how much of a threat she is to Quinn's plans? Did something happen in the past with them or is Quinn expecting something to happen in the future that's causing her to treat Sage differently to every other girl, most likely something to do with Burke?

So with all these questions and theories about what's really going on with Quinn and Sage, the threesome to me felt even more flat and emotionless. It would have made much more sense to me if the requirements for the threesome were flipped, where Quinn would only have sex with MC and Sage if she didn't care and it was just sex, but if you're on her path and she's jealous she'd flat out refuse. Her refusal would be confusing for both Sage and the MC with how out of character that would be, and reinforce how uniquely jealous she is of Sage and how her feelings are growing for the MC at the same time.

It would also have been perfectly fine to keep things as they are and for the threesome to go ahead, but incorporate things like Shaz suggests with the kissing and Quinn's panic at Sage noticing her acting differently around the MC. Things like that would keep up the themes of Sage's and Quinn's relationship nicely too. Instead we really got nothing of that, you could really put the threesome in episode 3 or whatever and it wouldn't make a difference, the progression isn't there.
Quinn is a sociopath. A fair few of the symptoms. And as already mentioned by some it probably comes from her upbringing.

Now...if you are on the Quinn path, she appears to have to deal with actually falling in love with MC which, as you have seen in the texts gets a lot of fuck-you-alls from Quinn for others teasing and pointing it out. Her tough-girl image and mean-spirited actions are her armor-plate. Unknown what will happen if that is worn down or if it is even possible.

As many have pointed out, the Quinn path might not end well; probably won't end well, or, as I have joked: She will see the light through a traumatic event like Scrooge on Christmas Eve, suddenly change and start being nice to everyone and repairing all the damage she has done.

A redemption arc could be a very sweet and touching story.

This is very huge for Quinn. She really can't be friend-friends with anyone in the HOTs and MC who she likes, she is unselfish with her time. It says a lot (to me anyway).
QuinnAllnight.JPG

If we are to believe DPC is accurate with his expressions this tells so very much. Very touching.

QuinnSmile.JPG

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes