Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Then I guess he saw Emma's cackle and cut off all contact with Zoey after that, without communicating with her again.
Nop, don't think so. MC waited for her to contact him, but she stopt because of what the guy told her bout his old rel with the cunt. MC was never the best with feelings and he just waited for her to initiate the contact again. I'm sure MC believed she has a new boyfriend because of the Roster Pic from her, he couldn't know a cunt was taking the picture.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Then I guess he saw Emma's cackle and cut off all contact with Zoey after that, without communicating with her again
From the ending it seems like he changed numbers at some point before he started college, maybe he did that after seeing the Cluck Emma posted and figured she moved on.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
So, my MC had fucked Jade earlier and Sage is his current girlfriend. Sage is angry at the end of Interlude. Does the reaction change based on if MC doesn’t fuck Jade?

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Hack,the transition,the ending,everything is great,only the waiting is painful
especially love the moment you see a phone on upper left corner you know the changes

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I was honestly not expecting this for at least another week. Maybe because it's not a true episode the top tiers don't mind sharing right away.
This one ALWAYS comes out the same day. DPC may not like this place, but he engages with it at a distance - N7, who posts DPC's Patreon updates, is also a moderator for DPC's discord, and what ever he posts here is allowed by DPC, which seems to include the game.

Reactions: znar25

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
So, my MC had fucked Jade earlier and Sage is his current girlfriend. Sage is angry at the end of Interlude. Does the reaction change based on if MC doesn’t fuck Jade?
Same result no matter what. I did a Maya and Josy run where I didn't romance anyone else and she was still banging on the door.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Being a DIK S1/S2 & S3 Interlude - MultiMod - Fully Cocked Edition
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg

Comprehensive, reliable, stable. Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Please enjoy. Updated to the latest Core v6. This is my personal use mod used to test and deploy new features found in all SanchoMod public shares. This package is huge and has a ton of features, including fully dynamic integrated guides, gui options, cheats, gallery all fully toggle enabled. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above) . Enjoy the fruits of literally hundreds of hours of work.

EDIT: 09/20/22 S1/S2 mod updated to v0.8.3 and includes new features. v0.8.2 music revert compatible (automatic, see instructions).

NOTE: Please read the extra installation notes here for reverting music back to v0.8.2 (mod is fully coded to accept either playlist automatically. It's foolproof).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Same result no matter what. I did a Maya and Josy run where I didn't romance anyone else and she was still banging on the door.
Hm. Guess she’s annoyed at him for locking himself up inside the bathroom instead of giving his support to Maya/Sage/both like he had promised to.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that Tremolo is hunkering down in the bathroom because he knows he is boned no matter what playthrough you are on. There is no scenario where this evening goes well for him and he needs a moment to think up what kind of bullshit he can conjure to save his girls. I'll bet the lion's share that it is going to involve some alone time with Jade and a little of what we call light blackmail. But I think that Jade is going to be the one who has him at a disadvantage. He is basically caught in a spider web and she is the spider. Sage is just mad at him because he is acting weird, but she doesn't know the whole story.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
MC's perspective of Zoey's actions was that she has moved on and as a reaction, he also had to move on. This interlude shows how Zoey lived her life after leaving home trying to find herself. In the end she realizes she belonged to where she has always been... albeit the numerous changes that happened in MC's life that she is about to discover. Heck of a drama(s) coming up on season 3.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes