POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
I've tried it. He ends up with no one. When the deciding scene comes he said something like I'm not ready for any relationship or something like that. And yes. Sage is still furious at the end of interlude even if you're in no-relationship route

Are we all forgetting about tybalt ??? i mean even if you don't fuck jade or sage or jill you still end up messing around and fucking up Tybee's day every single time you see him

You could very had had another argument with him and the whole family got into with each other...... He stole jills underwear tried to frame you... come on my MC was no push over and DPC main guys always stand up for him self in the end

Reactions: rftbruce

langy

Jan 2, 2021
I enjoyed this interlude after playing it tbh, although really not needed and pissed me off when I downloaded cause I couldnt get it to work, its something I originally couldnt give a shit about at first lol, though still annoying cause now I have to wait like half a year for another part of the story im actually interested in

Reactions: TitanXlord

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
This post broke me.

Come one you either can steal her from tommy ( if you do the sage route she clearly see's you a momment later is play with her self its clear you did that not her ) or you get a threeway with him you no D boy did...

Also heather might turn out to be the one true gal pal you get at the place.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
What can I say. I really liked it. IF I HAD to choose between this or episode 9, of course I would choose ep 9. But we get both so I am all for it.

Unlike what others have said I actually really like Zoey, before and after tattoo's as well. I like getting the ability to actually experience the character rather than just being told "she's your best friend/ex and you cared about her a shit ton". It just hits different experiencing something rather than not.

Anyways. Animations/renders/etc are definitely improving, I loved learning more about the experience with Zoey and the MC, and Zoey herself. Not sure how her choices will impact anything, but still a nice touch for flavor at the least.

Super pumped for Season 3...Literally cannot contain my excitement for it.

P.s. code for interlude is 2575

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Why does this site say you quoted ME when you did not ? :p :oops:
I think I had a slight unfinished quote that i didn't finish but I realize even though I have a modded version of the game and it carried over. I think it's because I didn't use cheat choices such as going with Jill and taking care of Sage, so I didn't end up on both their paths at same time.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I haven't seen a game where it doesn't have the corruption tag as if a woman didn't explore her sexuality more than a man
And this is the second reason i avoid games with FMC: i really don't like corruption. And i agree with you: DPC could make a FMC without these cliche of corruption, but this will translate in lose of patrons and, you know, money talks.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Are we all forgetting about tybalt ??? i mean even if you don't fuck jade or sage or jill you still end up messing around and fucking up Tybee's day every single time you see him

You could very had had another argument with him and the whole family got into with each other...... He stole jills underwear tried to frame you... come on my MC was no push over and DPC main guys always stand up for him self in the end
But the MC knows that Tybalt is Jade's son. What he didn't know was who Sage's parents were. So in the Bella or Jill route, MC's reaction is too much about learning that

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
re we all forgetting about tybalt ??? i mean even if you don't fuck jade or sage or jill you still end up messing around and fucking up Tybee's day every single time you see him

No, im not forgetting about Tybalt, but although he's supposedly from the same family as Sage, i really do believe he actually might not have had any sex at all! But yeah, Tybalt could be a factor for Sage going "here's Johnny-mode".... But think you could have been decent to him too (but that might still leave Derek's fire alarm trick that's really on any affinity)

varage

Jun 26, 2019
is there a route with quinn?
Dik route- after accepting her sex trade business buying all the girls, she offers a special "Sarah" buy the special though it's not necessary to sleep with Sarah DPC's code gives you that one as a freebie( feel free to go home to Maya or Stay with Sage) Smoke weed with Rhionna Tommy and Quinn Rhionna. Give 5 moneys at posh party to Rhionna. Take care of her during I got punched in the face scene avoid jill path choose no one when asked who you want "No one is only available for DIK's" If you neutral or chick you can't choose other.
And obviously do Quinn's hangouts though taking up her offer for threesome with Rhionna as of now has no impact on wether you get Quinn or not so you're free to stay with Maya if you'd like.
During hang out with Quinn she offers you a free ride on one of her girls choose her first then choose Riona or Camilla.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think I had a slight unfinished quote that i didn't finish but I realize even though I have a modded version of the game and it carried over. I think it's because I didn't use cheat choices such as going with Jill and taking care of Sage, so I didn't end up on both their paths at same time.
This would be great but not very bright looking for the future... your choices before have no impact on the InterLube but on EP 9 it will... :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes