DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I really liked the interlude. Was nice to get a fresh new perspective and in a completely different setting. Told a solid story and if Zoey will be more prominent, this was a great way to go about it. The ending makes me more antsy in anticipation for the actual continuation in episode 9 though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksuha

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
She could be mad she could be concerned. I'm leaning to concerned as a red Herring. He see's the picture runs to the bathroom freaking out he locks the door and Sage is just worried and confused.
Yeah, that's probably all it is. After his "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Tourettes response to realising who Sage's parents were, he freaked out and ran to the bathroom to rub one out (always the best way to calm yourself down). Then Sage is panicking about what's up with Fuckface, and then Neil rings with the "good news".

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah, that's probably all it is. After his "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Tourettes response to realising who Sage's parents were, he freaked out and ran to the bathroom to rub one out (always the best way to calm yourself down). Then Sage is panicking about what's up with Fuckface, and then Neil rings with the "good news".
Minus the fap lol maybe though i will say his hair is awfully messed up but I assumed in my scenario it's from cradling his hair and freaking out but maybe he just finished relaying pipe on Josy or Jade haha. Though def not jade on my playthrough.
"Jose i need 20 cc's of pussy stat meet me in the bathroom."

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba and Heycock

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sage did not fuck anyone. Chad was gay from the start, pretty apparent from all flashbacks and the revelation chat with sage in last ep.

Leaving that aside, not for you.

My opinion of this chapter is above average at most. Since this interlude was an escapism for DPC and the story he is his not ours we would have to let it aside and now hope ep 9 comes by early so we will get ep 10 this year.

DPC did not leave me surprising in this cliffhanger ending. If I recall this bathroom has not been seen anywhere in the game so it could be Burke's and judging by how shocked MC was at the end of ep 8 whether we fucked sage or jade or neither of, he could have locked himself in bathroom for a long time and Sage could have come to knock to let him know it is time to meet his parents if they are waiting for them or he locked himself for very long time in bathroom to practise your moans for zoey and sage is angry at him xD
I understand where you are coming from, but I respectfully disagree based on the available information. It is clear that even though Chad is gay he did have sex with Sage at one point before stopping suddenly. This sudden abstinence is what caused the problems in their relationship. If they never had sex at all I doubt that Sage would consider him a boyfriend in anything but the most superficial sense of the term. Chad was obviously in denial about his sexuality at least until he fell in love with his boyfriend and couldn't deny it anymore. It was at this point that he began to make thin excuses and pretexts to avoid intimacy with her. Again, if they never consummated their relationship they would discuss their difficulties in an entirely different fashion. But I think that the point of my original post is that I don't care either way. I just dislike slut shaming and other denigration of women based on adult consensual sexual activity. Whether or not Sage slept with one Chad or a hundred in the past doesn't make her a more or less viable love interest. Only her relationship with the MC can do that.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I can relate, because i confess this is one of the things that keep me away from games with female characters, except for ORS.
You can always go the lesbian route. But it doesn't matter, I haven't seen a game where it doesn't have the corruption tag as if a woman didn't explore her sexuality more than a man and I think DPC would break that chain

But already the reaction here and he will not want to lose a lot of patreons because many will have open medieval thoughts I sent this message to you instead of another user

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Quick questions. With Season 3, do we just merge it with the game we already have? Or do we move the save over? OR, does it have a spot that reads the save from Season 2 so we can continue with the routes we've already gone?

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I really liked the interlude. It had some touching moments and really fleshed out Zoey unlike any Li we've seen. The connection with her Grandma and her dream was a really nice touch.

I'm sticking with my Jill/Bella routes, but I think she's a great character and nice edition to the VN. I just hope she isn't forced onto us if we decide we don't want her.

To be honest though we needed something new injected into the game, because what we have right now is pretty underwhelming story wise. ( when you have to rely on Maya drama to give the story some legs you know it's needed )

Reactions: dav3knight

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Quick questions. With Season 3, do we just merge it with the game we already have? Or do we move the save over? OR, does it have a spot that reads the save from Season 2 so we can continue with the routes we've already gone?
None of the above... it's standalone ! If your saves don't transfer you most likely cheated and your persistent got purged... So if you don't wanna fuck up your existing S1-2 then do not merge Interlude with it... ;)

Reactions: Talmadge

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Man i hate to admit it but
aside mellisa from AL Zoey is probably the best female character DPC has ever written
and that why she should have never been brought back ,
its way too late now , i am way to much invested in literally every other character to care for another side chick
all her potentials will probably be wasted as just another side girl waiting to fall on MCs cock in case he get dumped by all the LIs

Zoeys story could have a good spin off after being a dik ends ,

Reactions: dav3knight

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I understand where you are coming from, but I respectfully disagree based on the available information. It is clear that even though Chad is gay he did have sex with Sage at one point before stopping suddenly. This sudden abstinence is what caused the problems in their relationship. If they never had sex at all I doubt that Sage would consider him a boyfriend in anything but the most superficial sense of the term. Chad was obviously in denial about his sexuality at least until he fell in love with his boyfriend and couldn't deny it anymore. It was at this point that he began to make thin excuses and pretexts to avoid intimacy with her. Again, if they never consummated their relationship they would discuss their difficulties in an entirely different fashion. But I think that the point of my original post is that I don't care either way. I just dislike slut shaming and other denigration of women based on adult consensual sexual activity. Whether or not Sage slept with one Chad or a hundred in the past doesn't make her a more or less viable love interest. Only her relationship with the MC can do that.
I do agree with your overall post, about slut shaming. I am not one to discuss morals but is choice of zoey to fuck anyone, hell our mc can be mega chad fucking almost half of the main cast before settling off for a one in last ep.

To surprise you, the onset of failure oc this relationship is chad not coming to realization that he is gay is abysmal. You have to play the game again, I dont recall all stuff but this should help you in order to deduce as to how sage has been used as a trophy for chad to cover up and maintaining status as CHAD in game.
1.Chad and Sage talk in ep 3 or 4 after chad gets kicked of the president title.
2. Flashback of the sage and chad in the game in ep 5 or 6.
3. Latest talk in last ep between sage and mc.

Sage was more or less a title for Chad, and sage realises it in the end and forgives him because of it maybe.

Reactions: varage
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes