h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
I'm a bit disappointed with season 3 - previously we ended on point X and we started the third season entirely elsewhere and also as a former MC chick

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed with season 3 - previously we ended on point X and we started the third season entirely elsewhere and also as a former MC chick
Patience, grasshopper! It was just an Interlude. Season 3 proper will return back at 'point X' in Episode 9 with all the characters you know and love, but with the addition of the 'former MC chick'. We have barely scratched the surface of Season 3.

Reactions: sava75

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
Walter Victor

maybe so, but especially for the 3rd season I played from the beginning and maybe that's why I was so disappointed. Does anyone know if they plan to turn off / on free roam?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Walter Victor

maybe so, but especially for the 3rd season I played from the beginning and maybe that's why I was so disappointed. Does anyone know if they plan to turn off / on free roam?
I seriously doubt it. Mini-games can be skipped, but free roams are integral parts of the game. It would be like skipping Maya's problem with her father, or Quinn's drug business.

Personally, I dread playing the free roams, because of the difficulties in following the scripts, which I do. But they are unavoidable and certainly interesting, if time-consuming.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
anyone has a guess who's the pregnant?
Here we go again!!! :ROFLMAO:

You might try doing a search on pregnant, but that would bring up 1,000 posts. Just about everyone and his pet parakeet has theorized on that one. My personal favorite is Heather, but opinions obviously vary on that one.

Oh, I know, why don't you ask dalli_x. I've heard he has an opinion on the matter.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Hmmm. Most of the SG's routes are started by paying them for sex or via swyper so just don't spend money on them and don't use swyper. and ignore jade's advances.
You don't have to pay for pussy to hook up with riona and camilla, you just have to be good to them. Just takes longer that way.

Reactions: znar25

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is this an incest game. If yes then what types of incest are available in this game. Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.
unlikely. DPC uses Patreon and Patreon does not allow that sort of stuff. You may argue that other dev do that thing and still have Patreon, but they usually release a disguised game using words like landlady and roommate. BADIK as of now does not have a landlady and the roommmates are actual roommates.

Reactions: Abhay

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is this an incest game. If yes then what types of incest are available in this game. Please reply and thanks a lot in advance.
No, it is not, nor do i think it will be in future. Jokes have been made, but I think the dev is not planning that sort of content.
No, I believe he has very clearly stated that's not going to happen. DPC does not do incest games. He might if it didn't threaten the ability to pay his bills and support his family, but I think that's just something he'll never really do.
anyone has a guess who's the pregnant?
Why, yes, yes there are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, yes, there are many guesses. It may be someone entirely not on the list above (like Arieth, who has nailed most of the fraternity memberships), but the one thing that is certain is that it absolutely is not the MC's child, as the scene happens in every variation of the game you play.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes