Apr 10, 2022
Dick graffiti actually looks hilarious with the fake teeth.

Trueee. Also the one that's standing on the staircase while on the phone after the Cathy Cluck incident.

Exactly. With the way she reacted in the end, I'm pretty sure there are no long term consequences.
On a related note, does anyone have a screenshot of what text message Jill sends to MC after the presentation, if you didn't make a dick pic?
I got you, b.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I got you, b.
Cheers!
To answer your question: it is Josy. The screenshot has been shared here a couple times in the past. Can't tell you the exact requirements, though, as I've never gotten the scene myself. I assume you have to be on their path (haven't picked them yet) and not fight Tommy back when he hits you.

Reactions: siliseric

Topper69

May 16, 2020
I just finished my fourth Jill playthrough and only got this part just now since I never stayed with Sage before. This game continues to impress me with the variables.

Here's one for you guys: at Fuckface's surprise birthday party, Tommy is holding a bag of ice on his crotch. Almost like someone kneed or kicked him in the balls but I didn't find out who. I suspected Josy, is that a J&M route thing? I don't think I ever got that scene before.
Jepp, it's Josy when on J&M path and made the decision to not punch back Tommy when he snapped at you.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

## [0.8.2_interlude-rev-1.1.1] - 2022-05-09

- Cosmetic revamp.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Reactions: SteveyP

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Madama is actually a Lovecraftian being that lured the MC into a simulationist microcosm, where she is a kind of cosmic spider that maintains a meta-conscious connection with the MC through phone calls. She appears as a simple contact, but in reality that is her poison and her access through a creation of "copy without original", i.e. Madama does not exist, there is a spider that because it is in a simulation, has errors as it seems that the ass or tits have many veins (in reality they are the paws).

Well, I got a little conspiradallaist vein.:p
Jesus I feel like I just watched Enemy all over again. Remember the wise old uncle ben words, brothers: "be careful of spiders and women."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes