ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I dont even agree with the 'explains'. If he was a 17/18 year old kid who grew up in a golden palace, I'd give him a pass, just like Jill for her mind numbing naivety. But he's a 21'ish year old man with 0 social intelligence, empathy or humility, who apparently believes his greatest accomplishment is getting adopted by rich folks and at 21 we should hold him accountable for his choices, and that he is who he chooses to be.

He is in dire need of either a code red, or his family to go broke so he gets a well needed reality check. He's the most caretoonish character in the entire game, when he 'proposed' to Jill, I literally said out loud "Oh, come on DPC, it's getting ridiculous."
I'm not sure anyone is trying to say Tybalt's being an asshole is entirely down to how he was raised, but I do think his upbringing played a big role in it. Tybalt is an overgrown child, with all the self-centered, shortsighted pettiness that comes along with that. Normally their parents will teach them to mitigate those tendencies as they grow up. Based on what we know of Tybalt and the Burkes, it seems plausible they did little to curb his worst impulses.

Now it's likely Tybalt would have taken more curbing than other children; he certainly needed more than Sage, for an obvious example. But I think it's reasonable to speculate that he would have been less of an asshole if he'd been raised by Neil instead of Stephen and Jade.

With a difficult childhood behind him, we don't know how much, but that's how Tybalt tells it, and an adolescence with an emotionally absent mother (Sage describes Jade in this way) and a careerist and unscrupulous father, who spoiled him in every way, there are all the premises for Tybalt to grow up as an asshole.
Tybalt's not exactly the most reliable narrator, so I'm not sure if we should put any stock in his difficult childhood, but otherwise I agree.

None of them are "crazy" IMHO:

View attachment 1804164
Alighty then. That gives me flashbacks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
Can't imagine Tremolo bringing both Josie and maya back home or Bella, whats even more intresting would be Neil reacting to quinn.

Quinn? :ROFLMAO: Hahaha.

But man,All doesn't compare when he bring Jill home, if she is turn out to be her aunt :KEK:

What an Indie punk ass Romeo and Juliet this game would be,if its true. :KEK:
[/QUOTE]

Neil reaction to jill would be
Here we go again

:KEK:

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2019
Hey guys, I've been playing the game for quite some time but never actually engaged on the discussions, but since epi. 8 forces you to choose a path to follow I figured it would be funny to see how folks reacted to that.
Instead I'm seeing you guys talking about how Sage and Tybalt are adoptive siblings and Jade's children, but where does that come from? Not that I don't believe, I just want to understand. I imagined that Sage's parents must be important at B&R or at least wealthy for her to offer help to Maya and Josy, but Jade and Tybalt being part of this "equation" is a curveball to me.

And since we're talking about Sage, does anyone have the render (or a screenshot) from that scene where you wake by her side after telling her (or not) about Chad being gay and then sleeping with her? I think she looks absolutely gorgeous on that scene, but I didn't make a save on that moment and you can't reach that scene again by playing the BJ from the gallery. Thanks in advance!

Also, Josy's new model looks so much better, it's a shame that it took DPC so long to improve her. Better later than never I guess.

Personally, I got a bit bummed with the forced choice of LI path, I would like to see how all the stories end, but I can't be bothered to play the same thing 4 or 5 times to find out. Looking foward I guess I'll stick only to Sage's and J&M's path, even tho I made a bunch of separate saves just in case I ever want to see through the others paths. But, as people pointed out, at least the other girls aren't dying in a fire this time around.

That's about it, see ya guys.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Catlyn and Mootsin

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC doesn't do that first thing you mentioned, and the 2nd - could be anybody that isn't the MC.
Instead I'm seeing you guys talking about how Sage and Tybalt are adoptive siblings and Jade's children, but where does that come from?
It comes from discussion with them(Sage in particular), and this:

screenshot0019.png

edit: added note, there were hints dropped earlier in the game. Particularly about someone's opinion on the guitar as an instrument, and when you corner Sage on Tybalt's bed at the Preps party, MC says something along the lines of "Hey, this is Tybalt's room", and Sage asks how you would know that (meaning that she also knows, and may have been there before herself).

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It comes from discussion with them(Sage in particular), and this:

screenshot0019.png
Hey guys, I've been playing the game for quite some time but never actually engaged on the discussions, but since epi. 8 forces you to choose a path to follow I figured it would be funny to see how folks reacted to that.
Instead I'm seeing you guys talking about how Sage and Tybalt are adoptive siblings and Jade's children, but where does that come from? Not that I don't believe, I just want to understand. I imagined that Sage's parents must be important at B&R or at least wealthy for her to offer help to Maya and Josy, but Jade and Tybalt being part of this "equation" is a curveball to me.
I don't wish to be insulting, but how did you get to the end of Episode 8 (in any route whatsoever) and NOT notice this?

BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
There's other connections between Lynette and Jill that doesn't make them family.

Miranda (the redhead friend of Lynette) is the spitting image of Bianca (Jill's friend) and they share a unique necklace. It's a fair bet she's related, potentially her mother.

Bianca is established as a childhood friend of Jill and their families are close. So at the very least Lynette is friends with someone who's family is associated with Jill's family. I get why you jumped to incest... it's kind of common in these kinda VN games but even ignoring the fact Patreon would never allow DPC to include incest it's not the only explanation for the photo.
So I'm not expecting even if I were to be correct that it would be something as close as aunts. More of a technically related plot twist. Like cousins x removed where x is where it's legal to marry said cousin.

To be very clear here, I do hope I'm wrong. It's just that photo has three people, as you said Bianca looks very similar to the redhead, and of Lynette and the other one, Lynette looks the most similar to anyone we have seen from Jill's family.

I'm not coming here going "Ah I have predicted how this is going to end" I've come here going "Oh shit please be wrong, DPC don't hurt me again".

It has been argued a lot since many people came with the same idea, but the general consensus is that Jill is not MC aunt, mostly couse it will mean incest and that would risk Being a Dik status in patreon wich dont allow it. And we know two things about DPC: he likes earning money on patreon and he is cautious in doing his games.
It's true that other games quite sucesfull does "incest"... i mean landlady incest. But they are kind different. Incest is never a part of the story were in BADIK it would be, a mayor plot twist.
Back before ep7 people thought Lana (Jill sister) was MC' mother (Lynette). But by ep7 we saw Lana and was nothing like Lynette. In ep8 we see the picture of Lynette in front of Jill's house, as you sayd. So they are connected somehow, meaning the theory even if happens to be wrong has something right. Also is quite clear that there is going to be at some point a mayor revelation regarding to Lynette and most posible somehow Jill.
Yeah look I'm not trying to say I have everything figured out, I'm just talking about a thought process for a story and game that I very much enjoy, and admittedly a big part of this comes from my own mistake, in that I missed that there was a positive pregnancy test in every one of the runs except for the Jill one I did.

Reactions: Heycock

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
Don't ever subscribe to anyone unless you know they are a reliable developer that has already delivered a full complete VN. Like DPC who has worked on Acting Lessons and now is working on being a dik. Subscribe to someone only to receive notifications is a waste of money and supporting many devs who won't ever finish anything, they will only scam you for money or create and milk a never ending VN, then rework on it without finishing it and then rework again before abandon the project.
Do you realize that if everyone followed this advice, there would be no developers who could finish their first game? It is perfectly reasonable to support $1 - $10 one or two times for an up and coming developer that shows promise. I do agree that there are a lot of milkers and scammers, but new devs need love too.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
One thing I like about this game compared to so many other games here, is the sex and sexual scenes aren't ridiculously contrived. Yes he has a lot of sex, but it's mutually consensual and realistic in the context of each interaction.

So many games here are about some creep trying to coerce women through subterfuge, "Oh my pee pee hurts like this, you have to help me", or people "accidentally" walking into each other in the bathroom and then it evolves into dick sucking.

In BaDIK the mc is open about who he likes and what he'd like to do. It's refreshingly normal in a genre overpopulated with fucked up perverts.

Sure the mc can often look up girls dresses (and I find that more childish than DIKish), and Jill has a couple accidental tits out scenes and there's that accidental groping in the shower, but it's far from a theme running through the game (and given Jill's naivety in sexual situations, some minor contrivance was required to keep the player interested).

But while the formula is simple, i.e. let a girl know you're interested and see where it leads, each of the girls' progression is still significantly different, and in that sense, somewhat realistic (Bella is attracted to the mc but isn't sure if it's a smart relationship, Jill likes the mc but is afraid her lack of experience will be embarrassing, Josy & Maya are keen on him but don't know how it will affect their existing relationship, Sage just wants to fuck, and so on).

So yeah, instead of raping girls in their sleep, setting up spy cameras in the girls' bathrooms, finding potions to make girls like him, the mc simple tells them he's interested in them. It's so radical! :giggle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's refreshingly normal in a genre overpopulated with fucked up perverts.
IF ( by some miracle :KEK: ) said representatives will read your comment ( OR mine for that matter :eek::KEK: ) their reaction could be summed up practically with this...
1608079_giphy.gif :KEK:

Earlier there was something about support... well THESE perverts ( supporters ) do so to see THEMSELVES in a game that is considered top notch so a developer has two choices... either go with his own vision or submit to " popular demand " hence the so many " perverts " and pervy situations you mentioned... ( besides who says the dev himself isn't the same type of pervert as his supporters ?! :unsure: :eek: ) Fools don't even realize how special it is to be somewhat " normal " nowadays and I guess the whole idea of this perv being is misguided but oh well... You said it best " It's so radical ! :giggle: " but honestly in minds like these IT IS... something led to the point where this " pervert being " of theirs was born... maybe because they tried the shown formula ( walking up to someone and telling them straight face to face ) but seeing todays society I wouldn't be surprised if this happened via a chatroom or some other social networks app :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

So yeah in their mind it is fucking rad ! ;)
1532189_ChucklesImInDangerGIF.gif :KEK:

Reactions: shazba

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think if Jill is MC's cousin and continues their relationship that DPC would be banned from patreon. The MC doesn't pursue romantically and sexually his sister or mom from the get go and only learn they're related quite late in the game (not event yet). And distant cousins is ok imo (they didn't grow up knowing they were family)

Knownot Mr

Mar 3, 2020
IF ( by some miracle :KEK: ) said representatives will read your comment ( OR mine for that matter :eek::KEK: ) their reaction could be summed up practically with this...
View attachment 1805248 :KEK:

Earlier there was something about support... well THESE perverts ( supporters ) do so to see THEMSELVES in a game that is considered top notch so a developer has two choices... either go with his own vision or submit to " popular demand " hence the so many " perverts " and pervy situations you mentioned... ( besides who says the dev himself isn't the same type of pervert as his supporters ?! :unsure: :eek: ) Fools don't even realize how special it is to be somewhat " normal " nowadays and I guess the whole idea of this perv being is misguided but oh well... You said it best " It's so radical ! :giggle: " but honestly in minds like these IT IS... something led to the point where this " pervert being " of theirs was born... maybe because they tried the shown formula ( walking up to someone and telling them straight face to face ) but seeing todays society I wouldn't be surprised if this happened via a chatroom or some other social networks app :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

So yeah in their mind it is fucking rad ! ;)
View attachment 1805261 :KEK:

Dude,look at mainstream social media normal people have ,Tiktok,there are dances without decent clothing and tease 7 Billion people for what? For free. :KEK:

And nobody is normal any... way..

(I sense stones coming through.) :censored:

Said Freud,your psychology founder,we Male naturally have Oedipal Complex. Fuckface could attract so many women through his sublimation (through jokes & social adaptivity) and intellectualization as his defense mechanism. So we perverts must attain that level to even consider Fuckface's approach as DIY. :KEK:

I know Freud is mocked these days due current theories,but I see him as a Philosopher.

And please don't be an ass,Incest has been topic throughout mankind. And we are constantly repressing it. Admit it that you love MILF stuff and unconsciously desire incest. That make us perverts become Mother fucker to some extent. :KEK: Don't stare at me,stare your psychology founder Sigmund Freud. :KEK:

Peace

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Can't imagine Tremolo bringing both Josie and maya back home or Bella, whats even more intresting would be Neil reacting to quinn.
You can probably hear everything in that house.

Neil goes to bed and later wakes up and can hear all kinds of sounds from the other side of the house including the bed repeatedly being slammed into the wall as MC plows Jade.

Neil thinks, "that's my boy.... so proud".......

jade11.JPG

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Dude,look at mainstream social media normal people have
Exactly why you are a wrong person to discuss this since you made what's going on a social media an equation to " normal " ;) Habits come and go as mankind matures ( although now it looks like devolution to me :KEK: )

Said Freud,your psychology founder,we Male naturally have Oedipal Complex
Good thing I left out the psycho blabla from my life when I reached the point of self-sustaining so no " psychology founder " or any media suggestive BS reaches me ( such as WE MALE NATURALLY HAVE OC... :FacePalm: ) I know it's a sick world we are living but there are many kinds of wrongs widespread ( SF stating this included ^ :whistle: )
And please don't be an ass,Incest has been topic throughout mankind
I hope ( not really !!! ) that someday you get your own medicine slapping you in the face... might change your view on some things this included...
Admit it that you love MILF stuff and unconsciously desire incest
Again an unfortunate equation... how the fuck becomes MILF = Incest ??? o_O ( It is a possibility though your version flat out says it is in fact ! :LOL: )

BTW : YOUR MILF ... now that's my age territory so it is normal for me :giggle: and if we go there as to mother fuckers..... :unsure: can you give me an example where a legal woman is not a future ( by choice ofc ) mother or possibly is a mother at the moment ? Coz if your version of mother fuckers would be a sin mankind would be doomed to extinction ! ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

And since Jill is still Fuckface' aunt(y) I'm not staring at you at all for any reason I barely look at you... :HideThePain: Are we smarter than a fifth grader or what ? :WutFace::KEK:

Reactions: Ilhares and Catlyn
Sep 9, 2021
You can probably hear everything in that house.

Neil goes to bed and later wakes up and can hear all kinds of sounds from the other side of the house including the bed repeatedly being slammed into the wall as MC plows Jade.

Neil thinks, "that's my boy.... so proud".......

View attachment 1805411
Yes, My mc plows jade, ever time he have chance, got to love this MILF.
Ah I must just not been paying attention in other runs. Which makes sense, Jill is the run I actually care about
Jill is the best li.
24yhzu.jpg
it's josy or else maya (One of them is pregnant :cautious::LOL:) You never know right. :LOL: In usa everything is possible.:cautious::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Xabder
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes