Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
What's the matter with the big voluptuous beauty :love: she happens to be one of my 3 picks that could be joining Jade at the top.
Her always looking so unhappy (i know she probably lost her husband). She also always has a pouting mean face, its annoying to me. She also doesnt want to understand some things the MC keeps telling her.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No it doesn`t :LOL:Girls rent apartmenrts and use it as a bordello,throughout college and they don`t have a "mastermind" behind them nor gov agencies hunting them.

Drug trafficking is not in the game,it`s your idea of something that will be in the future.For now I have not seen even the marijuana dealing;)

View attachment 369393 From what we do know,he`s an economy teacher,that`s all.
1. You just confirmed what I said. If one girl or two, three... doesn't matter - are prostituting themselves, that would be a low profile. Somebody could rat on one of them and she would be in trouble. Rest od them would continue as before.

BUT - we're talking about ORGANIZED prostitution ring - with one person selling girls to clients. That, my friend, is much, much bigger crime. It also brings much more money and is riskier. Just one of the unsatisfied customers and you'll have a campus full of cops. Because of that, such thing can't run for years without someone powerful enough to keep it safe.

2. Drug trafficking is in the game. Or do you think DIKs won a lottery and they bought a mansion? And Tommy's offer is promise to Quinn they'll help with study and tests?! And Quinn is testing Tommy's gift - probably insulin, right?

3. About Burke - no, we don't know absolutely anything about him. We don't even know he's teaching economy. He could be anything or nothing. But, as a professor - or maybe even dean (we don't know, really), he has much more power and influence than just one student - in this case, Quinn.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
1. You just confirmed what I said. If one girl or two, three... doesn't matter - are prostituting themselves, that would be a low profile. Somebody could rat on one of them and she would be in trouble. Rest od them would continue as before.

BUT - we're talking about ORGANIZED prostitution ring - with one person selling girls to clients. That, my friend, is much, much bigger crime. It also brings much more money and is riskier. Just one of the unsatisfied customers and you'll have a campus full of cops. Because of that, such thing can't run for years without someone powerful enough to keep it safe.

2. Drug trafficking is in the game. Or do you think DIKs won a lottery and they bought a mansion? And Tommy's offer is promise to Quinn they'll help with study and tests?! And Quinn is testing Tommy's gift - probably insulin, right?

3. About Burke - no, we don't know absolutely anything about him. We don't even know he's teaching economy. He could be anything or nothing. But, as a professor - or maybe even dean (we don't know, really), he has much more power and influence than just one student - in this case, Quinn.
Prostitution ring and Drug trafficking are obviously related to each other, and a bunch of University kids can't run that. it takes an enormous amount of organisation and experience which the obviously don't have. I completely agree with you.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
our winners for the 0.3 prerelease best girl poll, with a whopping 184 participants, are....Drumroll please.......

1st: Jill (49 votes)
2nd: Bella (43 votes)
3rd: Maya (40 votes)

The Big 3 alliance really came out in full force for this poll, it’ll be interesting how 0.3 will change these results
Jade only got 1 damn vote which was mine I've never been so disappointed in all my life :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

screenshot0035.png

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Don’t get too down about it my friend, in reality a lot of people like Jade (she’s in my top 5) but best girl? Maybe one day soon but as of now some people need more convincing
true
we don't know much yet off some of the female char
i think maybe the new update focus more on Jill and bella
they are very close after all

and maybe josy she seems out of the picture atm but she is stil i think 1 of the main girls
but i think we start of with Chad what he gonna do

Reactions: TheFinder

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
i hope the new update wil bring more dark and emotional
like in acting lessons i love to see that to in this game

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I'm all behind the Burke (or someone else) being the mastermind theory; like others have said already it's unlikely that Quinn managed to run her business for years without anyone noticing anything without support from someone else as is odd that nobody questions how a bunch of college guys managed to rent (or maybe buy) a huge mansion while many students have trouble even paying their tuitions, there is definitely someone that is holding everyhting together :unsure:.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes