Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
more females to fuck during the Halloween party
I wonder if DPC will add an MC jizz-o-meter to the Halloween party to make things more realistic (and less fun), not unlike the drink counter at the dorm party. You will start the party with a ballsack full of man chowder and you are able to fuck up to five total women at the party. Once your jizz-o-meter hits empty then the balls are spent and no more lovin' for you. In that scenario you must choose your jizz receptacles with extreme care. What if the girl you really wanted to fuck arrives late to the party, but MC has already used up his quota of love juice?

By ep 9, a manwhore MC will probably have the potential to sleep with a dozen women or so. DPC has to reel it in somehow and a reverse progress bar might be the way to go.

let's not confuse...

I am Yuno Gasai 's fan, no one is worthy of Him, and you mention Him too lightly:confused:

instead I am Kellermann 's buddy, we are college roommates in a parallel reality of the multiverse where I had a lot more fun

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool:
I think I've just been friendzoned :oops:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I wonder if DPC will add an MC jizz-o-meter to the Halloween party to make things more realistic (and less fun), not unlike the drink counter at the dorm party. You will start the party with a ballsack full of man chowder and you are able to fuck up to five total women at the party. Once your jizz-o-meter hits empty then the balls are spent and no more lovin' for you. In that scenario you must choose your jizz receptacles with extreme care. What if the girl you really wanted to fuck arrives late to the party, but MC has already used up his quota of love juice?

By ep 9, a manwhore MC will probably have the potential to sleep with a dozen women or so. DPC has to reel it in somehow and a reverse progress bar might be the way to go.

Episode 7 you could sleep with everyone, but only Lily managed to drain one bar from the jizz-o-meter, what is up with that? Is it because she is a stripper and she knows stuff? :unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I think we can already guess what the Halloween party will be like. Pink alternates sex scenes with side girls (ep. 5 - Riona, Lily, Camila, ep. 6 - Envy, Sandy, Quinn, Sara, Nora, Jade, ep. 7 - Lily, Rio, Camila, Becky, Quinn, ep. 8 - Jade,Envy, Sandy, Sara, Melanie, Lily, Queen), we can expect exactly Riona, Camilla, Nora, Quinn.
Envy was in episode 8, so apparently she won't be there, but there will be one of the other strippers with whom there was no activity (strippers will be invited to the party). Lily was involved in episode 7 and 8, I believe she will be here. She is now playing the role of the second Quinn.
I am 80-90% sure that Heather will explode because preparations for this have been going on for quite a long time (starting as early as episode 4). I think Tommy is too stupid and decides to fuck Tanya right at the party, which will piss off Heather and she will decide to take revenge. (of course, with MС)
The party structure will be not much different from the party in the dorm. We will go from location to location, chat with characters and discover sex scenes. In episode 7, the party had cool events (cocktails and fights with jocks), and in episode 8 there were practically no events and the whole party was quite boring and linear.
There will probably be some contests in episode 9, as Sage said. I would like to see how the MC performs the role of a policeman and expels the most problematic players, but I don't know if this will be implemented. The competition for the best costume, the best pair is a classic of student parties, but we can assume whether we as a player can somehow influence this.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think we can already guess what the Halloween party will be like. Pink alternates sex scenes with side girls (ep. 5 - Riona, Lily, Camila, ep. 6 - Envy, Sandy, Quinn, Sara, Nora, Jade, ep. 7 - Lily, Rio, Camila, Becky, Quinn, ep. 8 - Jade,Envy, Sandy, Sara, Melanie, Lily, Queen), we can expect exactly Riona, Camilla, Nora, Quinn.
Envy was in episode 8, so apparently she won't be there, but there will be one of the other strippers with whom there was no activity (strippers will be invited to the party). Lily was involved in episode 7 and 8, I believe she will be here. She is now playing the role of the second Quinn.
I am 80-90% sure that Heather will explode because preparations for this have been going on for quite a long time (starting as early as episode 4). I think Tommy is too stupid and decides to fuck Tanya right at the party, which will piss off Heather and she will decide to take revenge. (of course, with MС)
The party structure will be not much different from the party in the dorm. We will go from location to location, chat with characters and discover sex scenes. In episode 7, the party had cool events (cocktails and fights with jocks), and in episode 8 there were practically no events and the whole party was quite boring and linear.
There will probably be some contests in episode 9, as Sage said. I would like to see how the MC performs the role of a policeman and expels the most problematic players, but I don't know if this will be implemented. The competition for the best costume, the best pair is a classic of student parties, but we can assume whether we as a player can somehow influence this.
Interesting, but it would be disappointing if DPC limits our options just because it is not a particular girl's time in the alternating game of whose turn is it. Halloween is going to be one of the biggest parties yet and I expect most if not all of the girls we diddled to make an appearance. What a drag if they are present but not available. But again, DPC has to throttle back somehow and your scenario is as plausible as any. It should be a fun party no matter what.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Interesting, but it would be disappointing if DPC limits our options just because it is not a particular girl's time in the alternating game of whose turn is it. Halloween is going to be one of the biggest parties yet and I expect most if not all of the girls we diddled to make an appearance. What a drag if they are present but not available. But again, DPC has to throttle back somehow and your scenario is as plausible as any. It should be a fun party no matter what.
There were only 16 scenes in episode 8 (and two scenes with Madame :FacePalm: ). Pink said that the number of animations will be at the level of 8 episodes, that is, apparently there will be 16 scenes. So, 6 scenes will be devoted to the main love interests and we have the remaining 10 scenes. Then we can speculate. The scene with Nora is confirmed by the preview, the same goes for Riona and one of the new girls from Pink's words. It remains 7. Then only your wishes.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
On Heather, I'm one of the few that really like Tommy and I really hope that she is the one pregnant and that forces Tommy to finally get a grip and mature since he has been spiraling for a while now. The alternative is that he will be the character with the tragic end, bet your money on that.

But here is the thing, he could have had Riona/Camilla scenes instead of his Madame scenes in episode 8, so he could cut down by avoiding unnecessary filler, or replacing the filler with the popular girls, but as PashafromRussia pointed out, it feels everything is by design, he keeps this pacing that way for whatever reason. I doubt too much Rio would give Tremolo diabetes... :(

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It isn't doom and gloom shazba . All stories have a beginning and an end.
It is retarded to think that DPC is going to keep up with 70-100 characters for more than a minute. Think of how stupid that sounds. If he hired staff, maybe. Otherwise, he is a one dude show. He is already tired. He already gave you guys the hint when someone bitched about the time and he noted how many characters he is having to track, let alone write about.

All I have said is no. Not 16, not 20 chapters. 10. 12 at the absolute most to keep the number round for each season.
He CAN'T keep it up. Plain and simple.
But he will undoubtably write more stories, so no gloom. No doom.
Maybe a revisit to B&R in a new epic.
Who knows?
Peace
I can't see him just prematurely ending the game. He's never shown signs of slowing down, he only generates more and more content each release.

And while some people aren't loving the logistics behind some of the plot points (can't please everyone), I think his characters and pacing have been pretty consistent, and nothing feels rushed or significantly out of place.

He's stated more than once that he's already planned out his overall story, and I think we've all worked out he puts some plot points in motion well before they become fully apparent. So he must have a decent method of tracking his characters and story; he's not just winging off the top of his head.

He's said from the beginning that he has a very specific plan for the game, and while he often gets carried away and adds more detail than he initially intended, I don't see why you would get the impression that he can't keep this up (the fact that he gets carried away and produces more than he intended only shows his enthusiasm is genuine, if he starts half-assing it, then I'd accept we were nearing the end).

I wouldn't hold him to the standards of a typical developer, he's very unique in that his drive hasn't wavered one bit. The guy even got COVID and hardly skipped a beat.

After episode 8 was released (late last year), he explicitly stated, "Right now, we have reached an approximate midpoint of the main story." I can't see why he'd just outright lie about that; patron's are gonna keep paying right up until the end.

And only a few months ago, when questioned about "burn out", he answered it pretty definitively: He still loves making this game.

To Quote him (from the last Q&A - Feb this year):

"The motivation is always there since I love creating the game. I was prepared beforehand that the development would be this long, which also helps. Also, looking forward to episodes that I know are coming soon keeps me going. There are many scenes I can't wait to write, and when the time comes to write them, it's like a big payout."
He has consistently had this attitude towards his work, so I'm really quite convinced he will follow through with his plan, and all evidence so far points to the game being longer, not shorter, than originally intended.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I can't see him just prematurely ending the game. He's never shown signs of slowing down, he only generates more and more content each release.

And while some people aren't loving the logistics behind some of the plot points (can't please everyone), I think his characters and pacing have been pretty consistent, and nothing feels rushed or significantly out of place.

He's stated more than once that he's already planned out his overall story, and I think we've all worked out he puts some plot points in motion well before they become fully apparent. So he must have a decent method of tracking his characters and story; he's not just winging off the top of his head.

He's said from the beginning that he has a very specific plan for the game, and while he often gets carried away and adds more detail than he initially intended, I don't see why you would get the impression that he can't keep this up (the fact that he gets carried away and produces more than he intended only shows his enthusiasm is genuine, if he starts half-assing it, then I'd accept we were nearing the end).

I wouldn't hold him to the standards of a typical developer, he's very unique in that his drive hasn't wavered one bit. The guy even got COVID and hardly skipped a beat.

After episode 8 was released (late last year), he explicitly stated, "Right now, we have reached an approximate midpoint of the main story." I can't see why he'd just outright lie about that; patron's are gonna keep paying right up until the end.

And only a few months ago, when questioned about "burn out", he answered it pretty definitively: He still loves making this game.

"The motivation is always there since I love creating the game. I was prepared beforehand that the development would be this long, which also helps. Also, looking forward to episodes that I know are coming soon keeps me going. There are many scenes I can't wait to write, and when the time comes to write them, it's like a big payout."
He has consistently had this attitude towards his work, so I'm really quite convinced he will follow through with his plan, and all evidence so far points to the game being longer, not shorter, than originally intended.
Time will tell.
I disagree wholeheartedly.

Reactions: shazba

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There's a lewd scene with Quinn in her room in Episode 4 that requires DIK affinity, but is exclusive to staying with the HOT's thus requiring being on Sage's route. Though that's only one IIRC.
Right, that's during the free roam that only occurs if you asked to stay overnight with Sage after the Maya/Josy cliffhanger at the end of Episode 3.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Agreed. If you just read on his latest dev blogs, he even mentioned saying that he can't stop writing. He for sure enjoying what he is doing right now. He is basically on everyone's dream life right now, that being knowing what you enjoy, and finding how to make money off of it.

This is most likely one of the reasons why he wouldn't hire help. Because he enjoys what he's doing right now.
Like for us, when we want to see the different outcomes in this game, we would be the ones going and playing another playthrough. Why would we find another person to do it for us if we enjoy finding them and see the differences?

Time will tell.
I disagree wholeheartedly.
I'll just say this about the whole "burnout" thing. I think a person who enjoys what he or she does, would never burnout. Worst-case, someone who enjoys what they're doing tend to burnout later than someone who doesn't.

About the "juggling" of the 70 characters argument, if you just look at the bios (app in the phone) you could see half of them are like background characters. Literally.
I'm not even talking about a character like Riona or even Elena, because they are important and are side-characters. I'm talking about characters who have 0-2 lines in a span of 8 episodes. If you remember the nerd that Thiccsabella shouts to in the library before the MC comes to talk to her, that guy counts. Dude has like 1 line in the game. He is in the bios and is counted and included in the 70 characters.
DPC wouldn't worry about creating a character arc about the cafeteria girl, 'cause she's just a background character.
So please, he only has like at max 40 characters to juggle and only some of 'em would need character arcs and development if need be or if he chooses to do so.
As others have said, all the main story plot points have an outline, start to finish, it has been worked out, it's been outlined. It's fine.

DPC said in the past that maybe this goes up to 16-20 episodes, I think that's too long though, 12 is a safe bet. But I would say 16 episodes and then it would end there. Maybe an epilogue and nothing more. Just wishful thinking.

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
Hi. I haven't been here for a long time, so I want to ask if there was any information recently when there may be another update?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
About the "juggling" of the 70 characters argument, if you just look at the bios (app in the phone) you could see half of them are like background characters. Literally.
I'm not even talking about a character like Riona or even Elena, because they are important and are side-characters. I'm talking about characters who have 0-2 lines in a span of 8 episodes. If you remember the nerd that Thiccsabella shouts to in the library before the MC comes to talk to her, that guy counts. Dude has like 1 line in the game. He is in the bios and is counted and included in the 70 characters.
Thats Napoleon Dynamite, thank you very much and he is dancing with one of the Vixens in ep 8. So Napoleon Burgmeister coming to you live, through the power of the internet in ep9. Better be ready.

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS and Ilhares
Apr 10, 2022
It isn't doom and gloom shazba . All stories have a beginning and an end.
It is retarded to think that DPC is going to keep up with 70-100 characters for more than a minute. Think of how stupid that sounds. If he hired staff, maybe. Otherwise, he is a one dude show. He is already tired. He already gave you guys the hint when someone bitched about the time and he noted how many characters he is having to track, let alone write about.

All I have said is no. Not 16, not 20 chapters. 10. 12 at the absolute most to keep the number round for each season.
He CAN'T keep it up. Plain and simple.
But he will undoubtably write more stories, so no gloom. No doom.
Maybe a revisit to B&R in a new epic.
Who knows?
Peace
I don't understand where this idea is coming from. Load up a save and look through the bios on the phone. Depending on the choices you've made you may not ever see a character. Is there an obligation to use every character? Do we have to see Cathy again? Look at Steven for example, is he one of your 70 characters? Will we ever see him again? Most likely not. Honestly your posts seem like projection to me.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I don't understand where this idea is coming from. Load up a save and look through the bios on the phone. Depending on the choices you've made you may not ever see a character. Is there an obligation to use every character? Do we have to see Cathy again? Look at Steven for example, is he one of your 70 characters? Will we ever see him again? Most likely not. Honestly your posts seem like projection to me.
Your play through may not have X,Y, Z on a particular play through, but if they are present in any of the play throughs, that represents work into this section.

With all the characters he currently has, he will begin to cut them out dramatically soon. Then once that starts there will be a climax moment, and you will either have X, Y, or Z love interest or not. The rest will become epilogue.

It is an ungainly beast. It all requires work at some point. Unless he has help, he is a one man show. It is too much.
Money is flowing in faster than he can spend it. He will finish this story and start another, which will have great following due to this and the excrement of Acting Lessons.

Really not sure why everyone is so resistant to this. He will have to end this. How he does it will depend how much sanity he has left, or if he hires help. It is simple reason.
Peace

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes