macaquinh0

Oct 7, 2020
Hey everyone, I haven't touched the game in awhile, since episode 6 I believe. I'm now trying to continue where I stopped but having some issues with my saves, that I kept as a backup.
I've read that you need the persistent file to carry on the unlocked scenes/rewards, which I have. But no matter what, the scenes stay locked and have 0 rewards unlocked.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

dora94

Jun 7, 2020
I tried go all in Bella route and didnt build any relationship with Jill, - keep it minimum at stay at friend. but when i went date Bella at her house. I still get dialogue that i still dating Jill. my face looked like WTF and didnt know when i dated her :eek::eek::eek::eek:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I tried go all in Bella route and didnt build any relationship with Jill, - keep it minimum at stay at friend. but when i went date Bella at her house. I still get dialogue that i still dating Jill. my face looked like WTF and didnt know when i dated her :eek::eek::eek::eek:
There is at least one date with Jill during the story (tennis match). You can't avoid it so Isabella's question kinda ok.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Oh my fucking god my life story is being bastardized on this site! :eek:
Yeah, shit like that never happens. Imagine if some asshole turned it into a VN! ;)
Fortunately, this guy does not get out of the topic dedicated to CoBD, where he constantly throws tantrums and fights with Katie's haters.
Wait, what? People hate Katie? What the fuck is wrong with them?
If you dropped a grenade on this thread right about now your chances of hitting an on-topic post are about 0%...
And then there's me. I'll leap on that grenade. Fuck it, gotta break up the action now and then.
Why does his face look malnourished
He looks like a lot of people over the years who are suffering major illness and keeping their mouths shut about it. Especially people I've known with cancer.
Hey guys Dawefan69 here, just wanted to say im working on a song called "Dawe don't have sex with your ex". It'll drop in the next 2 weeks prepare for it!!
#FuckYouDawe

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes