OFT

Jan 6, 2020
But just because it's actually easy to give the MC a different haircut than Tommy, I suspect it's intentional on DPC's part and a mix-up drama is coming our way.:unsure:

I hope it's not an attempt to fool a drunk Heather into Halloween party sex while pretending to be Tommy. I've mentioned something similar before, and no matter how massive a DIK you can make the MC, I still don't see rape befitting his character.

puckered hole
starfish salad
fudge sundae
rusty trombone
:ROFLMAO:

The language never fails to entertain.

Although, can you really call it a rusty trombone if they never actually get to the center of the Tootsie Pop?

Taint trombone maybe?

But, because you mentioned pecking poop chutes so prominently, this came to mind:

Bleaching 1.png

Bleaching 2.png

Derek
  • Arieth
  • Ashley
  • Wendy

I can't believe you left off Lydia Henderson, the Granny Grenade.

Stepdad (as in Zoey's stepdad)
  • Alison

Zoey's stepdad is Floyd.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I hope it's not an attempt to fool a drunk Heather into Halloween party sex while pretending to be Tommy. I've mentioned something similar before, and no matter how massive a DIK you can make the MC, I still don't see rape befitting his character.
Swap masks with Tommy, Heather pulls MC into a back room then realises it's the MC but she's cool with it = no rape
giphy.gif

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Although, can you really call it a rusty trombone if they never actually get to the center of the Tootsie Pop?

Taint trombone maybe?

But, because you mentioned pecking poop chutes so prominently, this came to mind:
Indeed. It is quite difficult to tell from the POV renders whether or not the girls are getting that full rusty trombone or are just sniffing around the scrot undercarriage. They might be hitting the taint, but I think MC would need to slide forward in the chair and the girls would need to extend a little more to reach that ring of power. The ladies must become one with the gopher...get their head in there and really burrow around for it. But gently cup the balls please, thank you! There have been a few funny scenes with MC balls resting comfortably on a girl's face. Great in game shots.

--

Separate issue, the more I think about it, the more I actually would like to know all of the girls' surnames. It would add a degree of fun realism to them. Who wouldn't want to know Riona cute japanese name? Or Quinn. It's probably something like Humperdinck or Finkelstein. I'm also interested in Bella maiden name. Some people say she is of Spanish origin, so I'd like to know more about her murdered ..dearly departed parents. Or how about Lily so we can do more in depth discussion and research into her background as an "18yr old" stripper/undercover federal drug agent :illuminati::KEK:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thanks dude, totally fucked up most of those Tara references. Got her correct in the listing and then went on to say Tina from then on! :rolleyes: Fixed it now. (y)

I've now added Rusty/Micha and Leon/Tara, I knew there were some walks of shame that I couldn't recall properly! Got confused with the flashback walks of shame with a bunch of unknown girls. :giggle:

With Tommy and Riona, he talks about her blowjob abilities, I'm going with him knowing from first hand experience. :unsure:

Fuckface ate Ashley out while Lily grinded on him (didn't bring her to orgasm though), so I'm chalking that one up! :sneaky:

Given that Sage tells Chad it's about time he got more physical with her, I get the impression close to fuck all happened... :unsure:

Derek and the mc have spent more than a few nights together in bed, and even with Derek wearing some girls underwear, I'm going to believe nothing happened. :p

Not tired, just smashed it together and knew I'd fuck a few things up. :geek:
How do you feel about adding Derek with Camila - at the Cumpetition?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's Tania right? Did we ever get a scene with her?
Not yet. She's not one of the Pink Rose girls the MC can get together with in Episode 8.

Tommy does, but we don't see it, although we can see what appears to be her lying on his bed.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yes and no, we never got any scene with her and probably will never get, for obvious reasons in this genre :)
There is cheating already in the game with Jade and that blonde in the toilets in the last episode. Tania and Heather (which has been hinted at a few times) could happen

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You see me everywhere:love::D
It's the name, man. Seriously, every time I read it I start humming Felize Navidad. You're a gift. ;)
But can you imagine having not one, but two shazba's on this forum at the same time. :love: :love: :love: Imagine how many women they will impregnate before the age of 25. :KEK::Kappa:
As long as it's not me doing it, I'm totally okay with this. Hey, shazba! Thanks for leaping on that grenade for the rest of us.
At the very least, you as a student would be curious enough to do a search in the student directory to find out the girls' surnames so you could google them and find out what naughty pictures they posted online.
Just what kind of depraved, soulless existence do people grow up in today that this would be considered 'standard behavior'?

But regardless of that, I remind you that the MC didn't grow up with much, he's said so himself quite a bit - and he's more of the outdoors type and physically active, he probably never really got into computers all that much. Consider his joy/amazement at having a new proper smartphone. He didn't even bother with that Rooster/Swyper garbage until Derek set him up.
Lynette - MC's mom - and Amelia (Jill's mom) were best friends.
This is not fact, this is purely speculation by the players so far. Lynette and Amelia, to the best of my knowledge, have never shared a scene together, nor shared conversation while one was offscreen.

It's not a challenging stretch, as there is still question about who took certain pictures, but currently has no direct supporting evidence.
loved your hulk giff signature bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You should go to Imgur. It's know there as "The GIF", and has quite the reputation. The sheer number of banned accounts over it is hilarious.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not really meant to be a sex fantasy game to fulfil all our deviant desires. It's a character driven, melodramatic story with some sex scenes. So I don't expect the sex to progressively become spicier any time soon. Try "Fetish Locator" for a college based AVN with a more adventurous sexual agenda.

Regarding surnames and family members. It's really not that big of a deal. There are close to 100 characters and some of them are related. The only big shocker is Sage and the Burkes, the rest are nothing to worry about:
  • Amelia is introduced as Jill's mom
  • Steve is introduced as the mc's boss' son
  • Patrick is introduced as Maya & Derek's dad
  • James is introduced as Bella's (ex)husband
  • Neil is introduced as the mc's dad
  • Lynette is introduced as Neil's wife / the mc's mom
  • Monica & Pete are introduced as Josy's (step) parents
  • Rox is introduced as Quinn's dad
So all of them were not shockers. The only surprises were:
  • We discovered early on that Maya and Derek were twins. It was a funny revelation and it was revealed quick enough.
  • The relationship of Jade, Burke and Tybalt comes out over time and it's not a big deal. It doesn't generate any concern.
  • Finding out Tommy is Josy's step brother is a minor shock, and it's something for the mc and Josy to laugh about. Sure the mc isn't letting Tommy know he's fucking his step sister, but Tommy must know they are close friends (if he didn't, when she kicks him in the balls for giving the mc a shiner, he'd probably work it out).
  • And then the big one was the Burkes being Sage's family. This was a big shocker for the mc, and his past actions could now come to haunt him.
So really there's just one family association that matters (Sage and the Burkes). It's people here that keep speculating that everyone is related that's taking it to ridiculous levels.
That's not really the case...

Mc finds out about Maya and Derek and then Tommy and Josy, just as in life we find out about most kinships, they tell him, without even being asked

the only relationship that MC "discovers" is the one between Tybalt and Burke and Jade, but that this is also something that happens in life, you see two people you knew separately together and you find out that there is a connection between the two

what happens with Sage on the other hand is out of all verisimilitude, very forced and only functional for a generic twist that for most players is a meaningless WTF.
let's leave aside all the antecedent facts, all the times when someone should or could have told her, but Sage asking Mc to accompany her to her parents without feeling the need to tell him that they are two professors? really a bitch...

and given this premise it is normal to expect more "guess who it is" moments, you yourself support the thesis that Melanie is Troy's sister, and I see it really hard for some other "bombastic" twist not to emerge from the fate issue with Jill.

I'm still wondering why DPC, all of a sudden felt the need to let us know Maya's last name (at whose revelation MC is surprised, because of course he didn't know it)

then we can also determine that MC is the retard, but BADIK is his story....

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just what kind of depraved, soulless existence do people grow up in today that this would be considered 'standard behavior'?

But regardless of that, I remind you that the MC didn't grow up with much, he's said so himself quite a bit - and he's more of the outdoors type and physically active, he probably never really got into computers all that much. Consider his joy/amazement at having a new proper smartphone. He didn't even bother with that Rooster/Swyper garbage until Derek set him up.
Since the dawn of man has this been done. Young caveman MC would have gone to the clan's cave drawings to find out more about the plump bottomed lass he saw at the last gathering to skin woolly mammoth.

And MC may have been poor, but he had a phone, he had internet (at the very least with his school connection). It's not like he was living with a Sentinelese tribe with no knowledge of modern technology before arriving at B&R. It is not unusual at all for people of the modern age to look up people online whom they have just recently met. Even prospective employers in 2022 will google search you before bringing you onboard. If they find out about that one time you posed with an OD'ed midget hooker, your application will probably be revoked.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes