Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
i need a help folks! My text's are small, like small as a f... ant! i was install a mod call' SanchoMod and the main name is Multi Mod. After that, my text got small. I delete the game, saves and download again but not' changed. Pls, if you guys know anything about that pls help me.
This isn't a mod help forum, but Sancho's mods generally let you also configure the fonts used, at least as far as I can remember. Maybe ask Sancho1969 about it directly, he's on these forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i need a help folks! My text's are small, like small as a f... ant! i was install a mod call' SanchoMod and the main name is Multi Mod. After that, my text got small. I delete the game, saves and download again but not' changed. Pls, if you guys know anything about that pls help me.
This guy.
You're pulling my fucking leg, right?
1654988793320.png
You can make the text as large as Bella's beautiful ass.
So, what exactly is the problem?
Your post is NOT Carolyn approved.

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Can someone tell me how can i delete the last save you do in S2 to import on S3 on android??
Dude, you should ask the guy that ported it. Because a lot of us here play in PC.
I tried playing this game in android one-time and the port I used is by the same person, so It just imported automatically.

dikmen90

Oct 4, 2019
This guy.
You're pulling my fucking leg, right?
View attachment 1865470
You can make the text as large as Bella's beautiful ass.
So, what exactly is the problem?
Your post is NOT Carolyn approved.
Hey, dude! Your' mode ise new to me so dont be mad :) Also, whenever i try to install its say "---mod is wrong install" or something like that. I will check it out again. Thx for the hand!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, dude! Your' mode ise new to me so dont be mad :) Also, whenever i try to install its say "---mod is wrong install" or something like that. I will check it out again. Thx for the hand!
If it says "SanchoMod NOT Installed Correctly" ... then it's not installed correctly. Install exactly as the instructions say. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not mad bud but your post made about as much sense as putting ketchup in a glass of milk.

dikmen90

Oct 4, 2019
If it says "SanchoMod NOT Installed Correctly" ... then it's not installed correctly. Install exactly as the instructions say. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not mad bud but your post made about as much sense as putting ketchup in a glass of milk.
Yea, sorry abou' that dude. i'm on the edge this days... sorry again. And again, i install' the mode in the game folder, and after that start the game... and its still say it " SanchoMod NOT Installed Correctly " My day is get' better and better.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yea, sorry abou' that dude. i'm on the edge this days... sorry again. And again, i install' the mode in the game folder, and after that start the game... and its still say it " SanchoMod NOT Installed Correctly " My day is get' better and better.
Install it in a clean/new VN install... virgin installation of the VN. Don't get cute or tinker with nothing, just install the VN fresh, then install the mod. Done.

Reactions: Ilhares

dikmen90

Oct 4, 2019
Install it in a clean/new VN install... virgin installation of the VN. Don't get cute or tinker with nothing, just install the VN fresh, then install the mod. Done.
Yea it is but dont get me wrong. You have a really good mod here 4 sure! But it not for me dude. It crash the game, even without this mod, fresh install DIK its still efect the game. I just cant get out this mod, i just want the pure game but its looks like gone...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yea it is but dont get me wrong. You have a really good mod here 4 sure! But it not for me dude. It crash the game, even without this mod, fresh install DIK its still efect the game. I just cant get out this mod, i just want the pure game but its looks like gone...
You have other issues. The mod doesn't change any of your system files at all. If you delete the modded VN and install a fresh VN then the mod is .... fucking gone. It doesn't linger around diking with your shit afterwards.

Carolyn is going to be pissed.

Reactions: dalli_x and Ilhares

dikmen90

Oct 4, 2019
You have other issues. The mod doesn't change any of your system files at all. If you delete the modded VN and install a fresh VN then the mod is .... fucking gone. It doesn't linger around diking with your shit afterwards.

Carolyn is going to be pissed.
I got the f... problem and take care of it. Again, im really sorry for the trouble. Looking forward to play the game with this mod! Thx.

keskidit

Apr 17, 2022
Hey ! Someone have a clue for when should be approximately the update ?

and is there a way to follow threads of games we like but with just the info like new maj or version etc and not like this user post this new review ?
Thx !

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
We should really do a pinned post or something. Every couple of days somebody asks when the next update would come out.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
there is some extra comically funny thing about that You of all people, dare to call someone's else theory absurd
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is not strange or odd. I base my theory on clues in written or pictorial form that are in the game. Otherwise, I specifically write that it is speculation or fanfiction.

If the person who declared this theory was fanfiction or speculation, I would have given it a Like and been done with it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes