DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
But I'm still sure that someone from LI is pregnant (even if you go the way of a virgin) and this will be revealed at the end of season 3.
But how can it be?
Jill: Don't think so unless Tybalt put her underwear back without washing it and Jill didn't notice and wear it (don't want to think about it)
Maya & Josy: MC is Mayas first, Josy had no other boy/man for a longer time, so no opportunity to get impregnated.
Bella: No James, Steven tried to get to fuck her but (until now) she refused, no other known man who could do it.
Sage: Maybe Chad (but i don't think so), as we know there is no other man to do it.

So it could/would be an FI (Fuck Interest, one of the side girls).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Pink wants to dump a lot of drama on Derek. Due to the fact that NTR will not allow you to do something like this with the main girls of MC, Pink decided to pull it off with Derek and other guys. But I'm still sure that someone from LI is pregnant (even if you go the way of a virgin) and this will be revealed at the end of season 3.
pregnant now or in the end of the story?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
But how can it be?
Jill: Don't think so unless Tybalt put her underwear back without washing it and Jill didn't notice and wear it (don't want to think about it)
Maya & Josy: MC is Mayas first, Josy had no other boy/man for a longer time, so no opportunity to get impregnated.
Bella: No James, Steven tried to get to fuck her but (until now) she refused, no other known man who could do it.
Sage: Maybe Chad (but i don't think so), as we know there is no other man to do it.

So it could/would be an FI (Fuck Interest, one of the side girls).
I mean pregnancy from MС
pregnant now or in the end of the story?
I would bet on the end of season 3. The 4th season is too late, its whole can be devoted to the problems of the young father and his acceptance / rejection of this.

7inn

Jul 21, 2020
Just out of curiosity, how do you think the game ends? Bitter-sweet or does MC manage to solve all the problems that surround him? Or is it more of a sad ending?
And which ending would you like?

By the way, keep it up, I love reading the theories on here!

7inn

Jul 21, 2020
Yes of course, I just wanted to know how you think the game will end. Yes of course, it depends on which LI the MC chooses and so on. But I have a feeling there will be a bittersweet ending. No idea why.
So I wanted to know what you think. (to get rid of this feeling) :LOL:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Just out of curiosity, how do you think the game ends? Bitter-sweet or does MC manage to solve all the problems that surround him? Or is it more of a sad ending?
And which ending would you like?

By the way, keep it up, I love reading the theories on here!
I think there will be several endings for each LI. Good, bad and normal ending. There are too many variables in the game to reduce everything to one ending.
For example, I am sure that there will be several endings with Josie where you are with her in the format of trouple, you have a solo ending with her without Maya or an ending in the spirit of AL where Maya burned down (not literally).

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I think Pink wants to dump a lot of drama on Derek. Due to the fact that NTR will not allow you to do something like this with the main girls of MC, Pink decided to pull it off with Derek and other guys. But I'm still sure that someone from LI is pregnant (even if you go the way of a virgin) and this will be revealed at the end of season 3.
There is a very large hole in that argument as you can do a complete run with 0 sex scene and that scene still happens. Therefore it MUST be one of the side girl or characters MC has interacted with but had no sexual relations with. Like Heather, Wendy, Ashley, hell Magnar might have knocked up Sally for all we know.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There is a very large hole in that argument as you can do a complete run with 0 sex scene and that scene still happens. Therefore it MUST be one of the side girl or characters MC has interacted with but had no sexual relations with. Like Heather, Wendy, Ashley, hell Magnar might have knocked up Sally for all we know.
Run without sex is more of a joke, I don't think Pink takes it seriously. I think there will be scenes of sex on the way of LI (she's your girlfriend!) and in the process of sex, she can get pregnant.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Run without sex is more of a joke, I don't think Pink takes it seriously. I think there will be scenes of sex on the way of LI (she's your girlfriend!) and in the process of sex, she can get pregnant.
Joke is something like this ^... DPC doesn't take something seriously :oops: :rolleyes::KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think the pregnancy test is going to be related to either Tommy or Derek. Heather does say that she hasn't had her period, so that's one possible clue it's Tommy and Heather, but it might be another of DPC's red herrings that he likes to do.

It could also be Derek and Ashley and that would explain why she was crying at the prep party while Elena was comforting her.

It could be used as an arc for either Tommy and Derek to mature and change their ways and start being responsible. It would be a nice way for a character transformation, if the story needs it.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think the pregnancy test is going to be related to either Tommy or Derek. Heather does say that she hasn't had her period, so that's one possible clue it's Tommy and Heather, but it might be another of DPC's red herrings that he likes to do.

It could also be Derek and Ashley and that would explain why she was crying at the prep party while Elena was comforting her.

It could be used as an arc for either Tommy and Derek to mature and change their ways and start being responsible. It would be a nice way for a character transformation, if the story needs it.
Honestly imo the story doesn't need that at all. And a baby doesn't always mature clowns like Derek or pricks like Tommy.
In fact I feel like this game doesn't need a pregnancy storyline at all unless it involves the MC or one of the main girls cause who gives a fuck about a minor character getting pregnant and obviously it'll be a minor character like Heather or Ashley as you mentioned Or Mona etc

However I do think if it's related to Burke that could be interesting and will have more story to tell than Derek or Tommy.
But u do make valid points why it could be Derek or Tommy.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Honestly imo the story doesn't need that at all. And a baby doesn't always mature clowns like Derek or pricks like Tommy.
In fact I feel like this game doesn't need a pregnancy storyline at all unless it involves the MC or one of the main girls cause who gives a fuck about a minor character getting pregnant and obviously it'll be a minor character like Heather or Ashley as you mentioned Or Mona etc

However I do think if it's related to Burke that could be interesting and will have more story to tell than Derek or Tommy.
But u do make valid points why it could be Derek or Tommy.
One reason I don't think it's related to MC is because it appears in the ending even if you do the virgin run and don't have sex with anyone.

But if it ends up related to Burke, it could be interesting because it can be used to implicate him about what he's doing and his involvement in the prostitution ring.

Reactions: LizaS

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
One reason I don't think it's related to MC is because it appears in the ending even if you do the virgin run and don't have sex with anyone.

But if it ends up related to Burke, it could be interesting because it can be used to implicate him about what he's doing and his involvement in the prostitution ring.
Pregnancy may relate to the future, not the present. In the process of a relationship with LI, you will not be able to avoid having sex with them and at some stage she may become pregnant from you. I think something similar will be in the way of Others, apparently Zoey will be the one who gets pregnant.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

True, but honestly it wouldn't be the first time an MC gets one of the Lis pregnant without the player doing anything to make it happen. Most devs assumes that the player wouldn't go the no sex route and Someone before mentioned that even if you go the no sex route the MC is still refferd to as "the one who gets around" so that clearly tells us that our choices are undermined by the overall story. With that said i still don't think it'll be related to the MC.

Exatcly there's alot they could do with Burke getting one of the college girls pregnant story wise. It'll also give the MC ammunition if Burke tries to use the sextape against him later on.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
True, but honestly it wouldn't be the first time an MC gets one of the Lis pregnant without the player doing anything to make it happen. Most devs assumes that the player wouldn't go the no sex route and Someone before mentioned that even if you go the no sex route the MC is still refferd to as "the one who gets around" so that clearly tells us that our choices are undermined by the overall story. With that said i still don't think it'll be related to the MC.

Exatcly there's alot they could do with Burke getting one of the college girls pregnant story wise. It'll also give the MC ammunition if Burke tries to use the sextape against him later on.
If DPC really goes that way, he has to carefully pick a girl that the MC doesn't have relations with, due to the NTR outrage it's going to cause. And the headache he's going to get from the retards in his Discord isn't worth it to be honest.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes