felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Cynical much? :rolleyes:
I don't think he's being cynical. He's pointing out how foolish it is to say something like Sage is a bad ending because she's a senior and only has a year left. Hence the "statistically" part of his post.
Well mc's dads talk was pretty much about its the time to find yourself and get life experiences (and wear condoms). So basically it could be, none of these girls mean anything other than that. Life lessons and learning himself.

Edit: Holy Bacchus how's this for cynical?:ROFLMAO:
we don't even know yet what time frame the game will cover.

let's assume it lasts the whole school year (which is an optimistic estimate for now): would living a year-long romance with Sage or Jill be a bad choice? a dead end?

it's MC's first love story (the one with Zoey he admits it wasn't true love), however it will go it will be a success. and being just his first important story, realistically (i know it's funny saying that) it won't be his last.

in a story like BADIK does the "happily ever after" make sense?

And I say this, after having often claimed that I don't understand how there can be a happy ending with Bella. incoherent? maybe. but with Bella for me it's a different matter, I don't see how a clandestine story can be "satisfying".

Reactions: drakken

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think what he's saying is that, as a 19 year old, any relationships he has now are doomed to fail after the ending of this game because he's young and relationships don't always last at that age.

That would seem cynical to me, even if there's some truth in it.

They will have endings and they won't be nonsensical. They will make sense within the context of this game and none of these relationships with the LIs are impossible so long as you make the right decisions.

You clearly just don't seem to understand the concept of a LI in these games. :rolleyes:

Also, Josy never once said the word "boyfriend", she said she was "in a relationship" and the MC inferred it as "boyfriend" because he did not consider the possibility that she would be with a girl. And Josy is very much bi considering that she knows her way around a dick and Maya even asks her for advice on how to please a guy, so clearly she knows Josy has been with guys in the past.
No, I fully understand the concept of most of these games, which is to take the story in any direction necessary to reach the end game for each character. It's called argument from conclusion and it's bad writing. I realize a lot of people would be perfectly OK with an ending where the MC is the pivot man in a circle jerk involving all of the female characters but I keep returning to the underlying fact that DPC has kept everything thus far within the realm of reality. To go in the direction of LTR with several of the characters he has to go entirely away from the reality he has spent a huge amount of time constructing. I'm not sure why that would make sense to him or to anyone else.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
The guide is up-to-date for Episode 9 – Vixens

Happy new year! The first draft has been written with all the choices, conditions and consequences; Pack Quest #4 and Special Renders/2D Arts. Although the Party planner minigame is postponed because it requires much time to be tested. An effort has been made to readibily expound the free roam rounds and their tasks as per your love status. I also removed references that have no effect in season 3 but to tweak some rare lines of dialogue.

This guide will be continuously amended in the next monthes according to your feedback.

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story. Whether you are playing Being a DIK for the first time or want the utmost with the love interests, your questions will be answered. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Good reading and enjoy the game!

Read it and download it from and

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Pack Quests | Art & Wallpapers | Vault codes & ΔIK mansion | Timeline & Flowcharts​

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
it's MC's first love story (the one with Zoey he admits it wasn't true love), however it will go it will be a success. and being just his first important story, realistically (i know it's funny saying that) it won't be his last.
Oh fuck, I just had a horrible image of DPC making all paths conclude with one true ending...and it's with...*gulp* Zoey. :oops:
Deep Breath...I think I'm having a panic attack. :eek: imma pass out.
#StayAwayZoey
#Don'tComeBack
#FuckOff

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So, while we wait for Episode 7, I have a question about our favorite mansion repair mini-game. Has anyone compiled a complete list of all the work opportunities available (i.e. the description in game, the minimum requirements, and the payout)?

It seems like there are too many to realistically catalog them all in game, but I've never poked around in the game code. Is it easy to dig up this information there?
Not sure if the previous analysis of the mansion repair mini-game included the work task details. But it turns out it's not that hard to pull out of the code. The attached is a tab-delimited text file, which can be opened with Excel or other spreadsheet apps.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OFT and ename144

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Perhaps the party and some of these images we are seeing from DPC are based around the HOTs trying to make up for MC's lost DIK celebration. Sage (in the manner of the movie night ass competition) is going to set up scenarios to see which one of the HOTs (other than her) MC wants to fool around with the most. Maybe just a lap dance, not necessarily sex (but come on it's MC, we all know where it will lead!). Anyway, wishful thinking I know!

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Oh fuck, I just had a horrible image of DPC making all paths conclude with one true ending...and it's with...*gulp* Zoey. :oops:
Deep Breath...I think I'm having a panic attack. :eek: imma pass out.
#StayAwayZoey
#Don'tComeBack
#FuckOff
In the back of my mind I've thought this since the flashback.

Perhaps the party and some of these images we are seeing from DPC are based around the HOTs trying to make up for MC's lost DIK celebration. Sage (in the manner of the movie night ass competition) is going to set up scenarios to see which one of the HOTs (other than her) MC wants to fool around with the most. Maybe just a lap dance, not necessarily sex (but come on it's MC, we all know where it will lead!). Anyway, wishful thinking I know!
Heather and Ashley (mc can/have had all the rest, except :sick: ......)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I feel that sometimes we are waiting for the MC update (I will not put the full name)

Hopefully DPC doesn't want to make chapter 8 bigger than 7 because we won't see it until 2022

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I feel that sometimes we are waiting for the MC update (I will not put the full name)

Hopefully DPC doesn't want to make chapter 8 bigger than 7 because we won't see it until 2022
Every episode will be bigger than the last.

This is Pinkcakes retirement fund he's building up, he's not going to speed up while the dough is flowing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, I fully understand the concept of most of these games, which is to take the story in any direction necessary to reach the end game for each character. It's called argument from conclusion and it's bad writing. I realize a lot of people would be perfectly OK with an ending where the MC is the pivot man in a circle jerk involving all of the female characters but I keep returning to the underlying fact that DPC has kept everything thus far within the realm of reality. To go in the direction of LTR with several of the characters he has to go entirely away from the reality he has spent a huge amount of time constructing. I'm not sure why that would make sense to him or to anyone else.
A relationship with an older woman, even a teacher, is not impossible or unrealistic, nor is a relationship with 2 girls at the same time or a relationship with someone who was in a lesbian relationship but either is, or realises they are, bi. You just lack the imagination to see it.

Granted, I cannot discern how exactly the relationships with Bella, Maya, and Josy will unfold or what the endgame will be, but I know for a fact that they will have endings, no matter what obstacles are in their way and that they will make perfect sense within the context of the game. It's a not a 1:1, 100% perfect depiction of the real world, so some things in the story might bend believability (like a drug and prostitution ring being run out of a sorority), but all LIs will have endings if you make the right choices and will work perfectly fine in the world DPC has created.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Imagine reaching a point where one chapter releases per year :ROFLMAO:
Honestly wouldn't surprise me, it's not like Pinkcakes is in his 20s looking at this has a long term career. He's an old man, DIK is his swan song and he's aiming to go out on top. Rushing episodes to get more out isn't going to benefit his legacy.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Honestly wouldn't surprise me, it's not like Pinkcakes is in his 20s looking at this has a long term career. He's an old man, DIK is his swan song and he's aiming to go out on top. Rushing episodes to get more out isn't going to benefit his legacy.
You don't know his age. None of us do.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes