drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I have a theory. Maya comes back to her dorm room with josy in tow only to find her dad standing there. All hell breaks loose ending with the dad making good in his threat. Maya with no way out, becomes depressed and goes to the dark place. One day josy calls mc in a frantic state telling him Maya attempted suicide and has been taken to the hospital. Derek contacts his dad letting him know what happens. Mc arrives at the hospital to find mayas grief stricken dad by her bed. Fast forward, Maya gets out of the hospital and her dad tells her he's not going to pull her tuition money and that he's sorry.

Solves Maya problem and gives dpc that dark moment in the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daxos89

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have a theory. Maya comes back to her dorm room with josy in tow only to find her dad standing there. All hell breaks loose ending with the dad making good in his threat. Maya with no way out, becomes depressed and goes to the dark place. One day josy calls mc in a frantic state telling him Maya attempted suicide and has been taken to the hospital. Derek contacts his dad letting him know what happens. Mc arrives at the hospital to find mayas grief stricken dad by her bed. Fast forward, Maya gets out of the hospital and her dad tells her he's not going to pull her tuition money and that he's sorry.

"Maya gets out of the hospital and her dad tells her he's not going to pull her tuition money and that he's sorry."

Yeah...not happening. I mean, all of it's not happening, but this especially. Just because she would do something like this (which she won't) doesn't mean her Dad's going to do a complete 180 on the whole anti-gay thing and then just give her the tuition. It's too neat and tidy a resolution for an action that's so drastic.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Well, if we're going to go off the rails:

Maya tells her Dad she has successfully completed anti-gay conversion therapy and that the MC is her boyfriend. The MC, being the good DIK that he is, goes along with the lie just to help a sister out. This, of course, results in both Maya and Josy deciding they're not completely gay and doing the threesome tango with the MC.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
"Maya gets out of the hospital and her dad tells her he's not going to pull her tuition money and that he's sorry."

Yeah...not happening. I mean, all of it's not happening, but this especially. Just because she would do something like this (which she won't) doesn't mean her Dad's going to do a complete 180 on the whole anti-gay thing and then just give her the tuition. It's too neat and tidy a resolution for an action that's so drastic.
True, tho I didn't say he changed his mind about it, just that he won't pull the funding.;)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Bella Decoder: No you're not wrong he isn't around anymore but also it's different today for some reason???
The "it's different today" makes me think he's dead but yeah double meanings can be pulled from it.
"No you're not wrong he isn't around anymore but also it's different today for some reason???"
"Today, he changes his name for Elizabeth" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, if we're going to go off the rails:

Maya tells her Dad she has successfully completed anti-gay conversion therapy and that the MC is her boyfriend. The MC, being the good DIK that he is, goes along with the lie just to help a sister out. This, of course, results in both Maya and Josy deciding they're not completely gay and doing the threesome tango with the MC.
This isn't so much "off-the-rails" as it is nonsensical. For one thing, Josy's already "not completely gay" because she's most assuredly bi and at times it seems like she leans more heavily towards the hetero side. As for Maya, she's starting to realise she's "not completely gay" without needing to fake it in order to come to that realisation. So there's no need to make up such a huge and ridiculous lie about Maya's "conversion" when things are already going this way.

True, tho I didn't say he changed his mind about it, just that he won't pull the funding.;)
But the tuition is predicated on her renouncing her lesbian ways. It's not just about disapproval, it's about trying to control her and this is his way of doing it.

Last edited:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
This isn't so much "off-the-rails" as it is nonsensical. For one thing, Josy's already "not completely gay" because she's most assuredly bi and at times it seems like she leans more heavily towards the hetero side. As for Maya, she's starting to realise she's "not completely gay" without needing to fake it in order to come to that realisation. So there's no need to make up such a huge and ridiculous lie about Maya's "conversaion" when things are already going this way.
Yes, it was nonsensical, but no more so than a lot of what is being posted. That was the point.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

:unsure:.
Mc & Josy & Maya arrive in the room. Maya father is there, seeing Josy he lose it, and not even give time Maya to explain. He grab her and Take her away from the school, send her to a anti gay camp, where they " cure her "

Maya temporarily removed from the game. at first Josy and MC, but especially Josy is obviously sad, but MC and Josy getting closer now that there's only two of them, and Josy making new friends, like Lily and Jill for obvious reasons. She and MC are happy, and experiencing lots of sexual activities, involving some other girls to their sexlife. :cool: JILL , Lilly :love:, Envy, Quinn, Riona, now that Maya is out :ROFLMAO:

and Then Maya return. and She is completely "Fixed". and now only have desire for penis, specifically for MC 's penis. and there we have a new status quo. Maya now see Josy as rival, Josy still like maya but dont want to lose MC to her , and because Maya is no longer "lesbian" , things are not easy .

dark enough ?:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As for Maya, she's starting to realise she's "not completely gay" without needing to fake it in order to come to that realisation. So there's no need to make up such a huge and ridiculous lie about Maya's "conversion" when things are already going this way.
You know, I was thinking, I think this would be kind of interesting. Now that We know, that even if you are Together with both of them, there is a Josy or Maya specific path. combine this with the comments Maya made in ep5 about, what if She realize she doesn't like boys. I was wondering, maybe if you only Focus on Josy, and don't do any sexual thing with Maya, She won't come around. She won't be "Converted" She might like the MC as person, emotionaly, but she wont be in to him sexualy.
I think that would be Interesting, this could lead to a Josy solo path, or her choosing Maya over MC in certain cases. and Vice Versa. if you focus on Maya and less focus on Josy, the outcome can be the same. and in order for the Threeway Happy ending if you want that, You have to Balance Josy and Maya as much as possible.

I like this idea, and I think it's logical. You need to work for the certain ending with them

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
You know, I was thinking, I think this would be kind of interesting. Now that We know, that even if you are Together with both of them, there is a Josy or Maya specific path. combine this with the comments Maya made in ep5 about, what if She realize she doesn't like boys. I was wondering, maybe if you only Focus on Josy, and don't do any sexual thing with Maya, She won't come around. She won't be "Converted" She might like the MC as person, emotionaly, but she wont be in to him sexualy.
I think that would be Interesting, this could lead to a Josy solo path, or her choosing Maya over MC in certain cases. and Vice Versa. if you focus on Maya and less focus on Josy, the outcome can be the same. and in order for the Threeway Happy ending if you want that, You have to Balance Josy and Maya as much as possible.

I like this idea, and I think it's logical. You need to work for the certain ending with them
Its logical, a throuple would take work , because you have two separate women with their own wants, needs and desires. (Make those players work for it:ROFLMAO:)

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I stole Jill's money in the DIK sneaking scene in episode 2, I assumed it was a minor thing before it showed up at the end as an important decision. My question is, will this affect any future decisions/ lewd scenes with her, since I don't have a save prior to that ? Also, what is the difference between this and the Steam version ?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Maybe Josy has vitiligo in her asshole
This has bothered me with a lot of models... lower parts. Where black/brown girls instead of a more suitable, matching skin tone instead have no pigment in those areas, it really stands out. I don't know if it's a "don't want to buy a separate genitalia/taint/asshole asset I'll only be using on one model" thing or something else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

it would be very interesting and would give a sense of the "centric route" on one of the two girls.

at this point i have the doubt that some troupes are destined to fail right from the start. at the moment of the big choice of the fourth chapter we basically have only one important decision to make towards Josy (to stay or not to stay with her after dinner) while we already have several with Maya (to help her, to defend her, to warn her about Quinn, to declare that we already like her), so we could already be at that moment too much at a disadvantage towards her

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes