Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've certainly seen worse smiles in game so I don't think that is the entire problem. Chief offender is the clown eyebrows. They are raised so far up that they look like they are trying to escape her face, which creates an unnatural appearance. Gravity also looks to be an issue. The book and hair seem to be floating in space. Someone else mentioned that there appears to be a dark outline around Lily's body as well. I can't unsee it now. I hope this is just a compression issue and not a trend in ep. 9.

Reactions: Catlyn

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I know people are jump all over me for asking, but is there a mod/walkthrough that highlights the right/best option at each question?
I played up to 0.8.1 (I think) then when I tried to play the 0.8.2 it rejected most of my saves....I think maybe saves in the first few days after I started were allowed. So I accept I can't use those and in fact I don't mind going back and playing it again as it was very enjoyable.
But, my problem is that the game seems to have moved on a lot and I don't know which mod/walkthrough I need. I tried one but when I replaced the game directory (I assumed that was what was needed as that was the only thing in the zip file) the game just crashes completely before even launching properly.
I've had a go at searching and looking at the first page, but there so much stuff there now.
So, please, be kind and show me a link to which WT/mod I need for this part (which I believe is the last of that bit of the game and it then goes on to season 2 or 3 or something.....

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
ok, I know people are jump all over me for asking, but is there a mod/walkthrough that highlights the right/best option at each question?
I played up to 0.8.1 (I think) then when I tried to play the 0.8.2 it rejected most of my saves....I think maybe saves in the first few days after I started were allowed. So I accept I can't use those and in fact I don't mind going back and playing it again as it was very enjoyable.
But, my problem is that the game seems to have moved on a lot and I don't know which mod/walkthrough I need. I tried one but when I replaced the game directory (I assumed that was what was needed as that was the only thing in the zip file) the game just crashes completely before even launching properly.
I've had a go at searching and looking at the first page, but there so much stuff there now.
So, please, be kind and show me a link to which WT/mod I need for this part (which I believe is the last of that bit of the game and it then goes on to season 2 or 3 or something.....
I have sanchomod, it shows the consequences of every choice and allows you to watch more than 1 scene in some cases. Pretty good and, with all the respects, better than the scrappy one.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I still want to see it properly discussed in-game what happened between those two.

Why does everyone assume something happened between Bella and Jill instead of her sister, Lana?

I usually don't wander into wild theory territory often, but when you think about it, who's to say that if Bella carried on inappropriately with a Royce that it wouldn't have been Lana? Sure, there's no evidence that Bella even knew Lana, much less was intimate with her. But there's no evidence she didn't know her, either.

Consider:
  • Bella and Lana are about the same age. The Math: Assume in the Ep. 7 Intro flashback that Jill is 8 and Lana is 18 (because I'm guessing at Jill's age and assuming the Royce's wouldn't have kicked Lana out if she were not a legal adult). When the MC meets Jill, she's two years ahead of him in college. Therefore, Jill is 21, Bella is 36, and Lana would have been 31. YES, LANA IS DEAD!
  • They could have been friends, which might have been how she met Jill.
  • During her inner monologue, Bella never revealed the friend with which she was intimate (assuming she was talking about herself).
  • While in bed with Bella, neither Jill nor Bella said the thing that's "not gonna happen again" ever happened between them in the first place.

I think many automatically link Jill to Bella's interpreted infidelity because Jill is the only friend we see of Bella's.

Yes, this is all speculation, and I'm not typically one to throw out suppositions without something more solid to back it up. But I'm leaving Saturday for 10 days, and I wanted to watch the thread burn for a little bit before I go. :devilish:

That's ridiculoush! You're the one whos drunk!! I can shtop talking about Zoey ANYTIME I want to!

You shound like Tybalt mishing hish teeth.

1.png

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
But while the MC is not on campus, he gives his jacket to Derek. The DIK brothers share the DIK jacket.:unsure:
No way. The jacket may be worn by your girl, or a girl you're trying to bang senseless, but you never give your jacket to another dude.

And Derek is perfectly content to run around mostly unclothed most of the time to begin with.

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
Hey guys, i know that you probably get asked this a lot and im sorry if its a bother havent saw the posts in a while. Is there a date for the release of episode 9?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey guys, i know that you probably get asked this a lot and im sorry if its a bother havent saw the posts in a while. Is there a date for the release of episode 9?
The day when it drops is the date of the release ! :p :KEK: Not before October... ;)

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
... but is there a mod ...
I don't suggest to use any mod (sorry Sancho), it's like dining in an first-class restaurant and when the first dish is applied, you use salt (or soy like we learned somebody uses instead) or any other spice immediately on the dish without trying it before. So you never learn how the chef planned to experience the taste of the food, it's the same with a mod. DPC made this VN in his style, with his choices and you should (at least for the first times) follow his way. Using a walkthrough gives you a small hint for decisions, you can't or won't decide for yourself (or rate the size of your decision for the later progress).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't suggest to use any mod (sorry Sancho), it's like dining in an first-class restaurant and when the first dish is applied, you use salt (or soy like we learned somebody uses instead) or any other spice immediately on the dish without trying it before. So you never learn how the chef planned to experience the taste of the food, it's the same with a mod. DPC made this VN in his style, with his choices and you should (at least for the first times) follow his way. Using a walkthrough gives you a small hint for decisions, you can't or won't decide for yourself (or rate the size of your decision for the later progress).
Forgot to mention that part if you create an impossible stat to the persistent Episode 9 will melt down immediately your PC catches fire and your whole apartment goes up into smokes :KEK: But for sure you have to restart the game from the beginning... so think twice before turning to mods ! ;):LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But it explains for me the Major Choice of Derek's revenge in EP8. If the MC takes revenge on Ron together with Derek, he is like Derek. If the MC stops Derek from doing so, then he is as controlling as Tommy. Thus, the neutral choice is the only logical choice and the MC is neither like Derek nor like Tommy in behavior.
Except, if you are playing with a Neutral Affinity, you can't make the Neutral Choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I will continue my reflections on this subject. We know from Josy that the HOTs' house was paid for by former HOTs. We know that Lynette came from a rich family, and I suspect that if Miranda and Vivan didn't come from rich families themselves 20 years ago, they sought out a rich student 20 years ago. Wait a minute. Vivan was already married. Lynette's father buys the HOTs' house because Lynette, like her son 18 years later, has made a sensible and adult decision. She attends college to build a future for herself. This led to Lynette and Neil separating and Lynette's father rewarding that decision by buying the HOTs' house.

The pregnancy test from the credits of EP8 is on the bathroom counter, located on the second floor of the HOT's house. What if the pregnancy test is really a flashback, as has already been suspected? Then this is the reason why Lynette returned to Neil.
I assume, the paid house is partially cause of Sage and her parents, following the story, i won't think, MC's granddad is paying anything within his grandsons range (but this could also be another blind alley by DPC).

The DIK's house is paid because it's Rusty's dad, if somebody with the financial background and a connection to the MC (B, R or anybody else) would do something good for him, he rather would intervene funding his tuition, helping with the DIK's house or anything, which would directly affect the MC.

If Lynette really left Neil and her dad rewarded her, it would have been a long time ago and i don't think it would last until now, maybe the funding of the HOT's house will be revealed in the next eps.

I also don't think, the pregnancy test will refer to Lynette, not believing the myth of Maria, we all know, that Lynette was pregnant with the MC and it would no surprise (even when it was during college). This would rather be in another flashback during the diary reading.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Forgot to mention that part if you create an impossible stat to the persistent Episode 9 will melt down immediately your PC catches fire and your whole apartment goes up into smokes :KEK: But for sure you have to restart the game from the beginning... so think twice before turning to mods ! ;):LOL:
Oh, now i know what this was like last week, seeing a notebook catching fire and the owner shouted something like "f***ing mods". :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'll give you something to think about, because your theory and Jill and Bella's theory are not mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:

In EP4 on Isabella's break, it is implied that Isabella may have had threesome sex as well. At least, that's what Isabella herself is thinking about. What if Isabella, James and Lana had had fun together. Lana dies. Isabella later meets Jill at college. They both have one of their wine nights and one thing leads to another. Isabella is reminded of Lana and Jill is Lana's sister and in a weak alcoholic moment, she may have seen Isabella through different eyes. James comes home and sees the two of them. He grabs his stuff and leaves. :unsure:
Remembering the setup in Bella's bedroom there without a doubt had been anything between Jill and Bella, i can't wait to see what it was. But i don't think there war something with Bella and Jill involving James to see it cause, as Bella mentioned, James has left five years ago and Jill would have been way to young for something (sexual) between her and Bella.

As we don't know when Lana died (maybe five years ago) she could have been the reason why James left (but don't thinking of he was responsible for her death). Time will tell if and why there is a connection.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes