Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
If there is a Sage's flashback, it can be interesting because of Tybalt. Was he also adopted ? If he was, who was the first one or perhaps both at the same time ? If Sage was first, did they decide to adopt another one because Sage didn't want to be spoiled or in contrary because Tybalt seem to have been spoiled, they wanted another child (Sage) where they didn't do the same mistakes like Tybalt.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
If there is a Sage's flashback, it can be interesting because of Tybalt. Was he also adopted ? If he was, who was the first one or perhaps both at the same time ? If Sage was first, did they decide to adopt another one because Sage didn't want to be spoiled or in contrary because Tybalt seem to have been spoiled, they wanted another child (Sage) where they didn't do the same mistakes like Tybalt.
I believe he is adopted as well. Jade mentions she is unable to have kids if you go down her path, or something like this. I don't go there but others have mentioned this. He also says he comes from poverty, whatever he means by that considering he thinks Bella is poor.

The Burkes' wealth clearly affirmed Tybalt's ego, whereas it instilled gratitude in Sage, for sure.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
To be fair, Sage is the only LI not to have a backstory flashback scene. I imagine if DPC were to give her one, it seems like a fitting place after Chapter 8's ending. I mean, even Quinn got one, Rusty and Tommy.
What are you talking about? We had a Sage flashback. We saw her with her even worse-colored hair when she was starting out at B&R. ;)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This will be a short and sweet update.

Since last Friday, I have posed ~300 renders and 19 animations.

130 animations are fully produced, and I have 22 animations in the render queue; the total when the current work is finished is thus 152 animations.

I have just started work on a branching solo lewd scene, and I will spend next week animating it and making any renders needed for it. I expect to finish all animations from that scene and continue working on static renders before next Friday.

Poll news
In this week's 2D art poll, the results of the tiered polls were split.

After tallying the votes, the winning combination was

• Girl: Lily
  • Position: Her on top
  • Environment: Beach
I'll order a 2D wallpaper and a 2D animation and include them in episode 9.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

130 animations are fully produced, and I have 22 animations in the render queue; the total when the current work is finished is thus 152 animations.

I have just started work on a branching solo lewd scene, and I will spend next week animating it and making any renders needed for it. I expect to finish all animations from that scene and continue working on static renders before next Friday.

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Yay Lily! :p

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
To be fair, Sage is the only LI not to have a backstory flashback scene. I imagine if DPC were to give her one, it seems like a fitting place after Chapter 8's ending. I mean, even Quinn got one, Rusty and Tommy.

Sage agrees:

Sage agrees.gif

I have just started work on a branching solo lewd scene

WTF?

I hope he's talking about something along the lines of female autocunnilingus, and not some bristlehead perv whacking it while watching a video of his wife polishing the MC's pole.

EDIT: After re-reading that update, I see he's probably talking about solo girl paths and not an actual solo lewd scene. I stand by my comment regardless.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I have just started work on a branching solo lewd scene
I wonder what it could be? :unsure: A choice between several girls available for sex as in episode 7 (sex with Sage blocks sex with Lily) or just one girl can have several sex options as in sex with Riona and Camila? I bet he's taken up posing for Halloween sex scenes.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
What are you talking about? We had a Sage flashback. We saw her with her even worse-colored hair when she was starting out at B&R. ;)
The Chapter 8-9 transition probably will mirror the 3-4 transition: big shocking cliffhanger, followed by a flashback that fills in the details.

Also, really? That's the big Sage flashback, when every other LI backstory took more than a few renders as part of a larger backstory of 2 major supporting characters?

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
ename144 where you at with the charts?
Is this week's render production, off the charts? :Kappa:

• Hey there
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes