AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Okay, but I must ask you share the assets when done. Do your best to recreate the various houses as well. I want to see virtua-Zoey taking it to Bella in the sauna.
Hey I just need time and desire but let's see what I can do

At this point I don't even know what the order of each one's house is because Hot's looks like a 3-bedroom house on the outside and on the inside it's like a 900-square-meter house :ROFLMAO:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
How in the fuck does DPC pose all of those scenes and characters so fast? Does he have a lot of pre-set poses or previously saved generic poses that he pulls up and alters slightly or is he just some kind of a virtuoso? He would have been a great stop-motion animator back in the day. It takes me forever to get things like facial expressions and hands/fingers to be positioned properly, but this m'fer can do it instantly. I'm impressed, but also jelly. :cautious:
That's what I'm saying. I don't do rendering, but I sure as hell know posing is hard and it takes time.
300 in a week is absurd. Even if it's not even rendered yet.

--
For people talking about the Sage flashback and if there is/are even things in her backstory we need or doesn't need to know:
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Walter Victor

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

This will be a short and sweet update.

Since last Friday, I have posed ~300 renders and 19 animations.

130 animations are fully produced, and I have 22 animations in the render queue; the total when the current work is finished is thus 152 animations.

I have just started work on a branching solo lewd scene, and I will spend next week animating it and making any renders needed for it. I expect to finish all animations from that scene and continue working on static renders before next Friday.

Poll news
In this week's 2D art poll, the results of the tiered polls were split.

After tallying the votes, the winning combination was

• Girl: Lily
  • Position: Her on top
  • Environment: Beach
I'll order a 2D wallpaper and a 2D animation and include them in episode 9.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Not to rain on everybody's parade parade, but he says posing, not actually rendering.

Reactions: Redd23 and LizaS

steeerben

Apr 2, 2020
anyone how do I install and play the Interlude? I drop it in main directory and I get an exception error on the start up and when I look to my Gallery and Rewards are all missing :( what do I do?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
anyone how do I install and play the Interlude? I drop it in main directory and I get an exception error on the start up and when I look to my Gallery and Rewards are all missing :( what do I do?
Do NOT drop it into the main directory of your previous updates. It needs to go into a separate directory. That might actually be all you need to do.

But, did you play Episode 8 to completion? If not, you need to. If you did, you should have done a special save for each of your paths when requested at the end. Those saves are the Exports to the Interlude. Then, when you fire up the Interlude, you should see a tag for Imports. There you will find the special saves from the end of Episode 8. Click on one of those to begin play.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Not to rain on everybody's parade parade, but he says posing, not actually rendering.
Perhaps he meant the renders passed to the rendering queue. He considers this task completed because he has already started a new task related to the animation of a sex scene. But on the other hand, he still has to do post-processing in Photoshop after rendering, I don't know if he will do it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes