NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can't be Zoey, she hasn't fucked in over a year in interlude.

My bet is on Ashley, Derek is the father. But they'll dupe poor dumb Anthony into believing the child is his.
Everybody's going to be completely devastated when it is revealed that the pregnancy test is for Heather.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I am shocked she hasn't gone after the MC *yet* but still we only had a good alone chance to talk to her during the HOTs party n yet she did jump his bones nor Derek

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I just tried goggling it maybe it was from my dream oh well damn
as for the test it could be John Boy n Elena
Heather mentions something late in Ch.8 about her cycle or something I think. That's what clued in most people on her. Also, it avoids the dreaded 3 letter blackspot if it's either one of those ladies, since you can't sleep with them thus far.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Right ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know.. I had something for this, but damned if I can find it in my archives now. I may have to get back to you.
Who do you think that pregnancy test belongs to? MC's LI or Zoey? Or someone random?
Safe money is on one of the HOTs. It is definitely not the MC's progeny, it appears even if MC remains chaste throughout the game.
I am shocked she hasn't gone after the MC *yet* but still we only had a good alone chance to talk to her during the HOTs party n yet she did jump his bones nor Derek
Arieth tried hitting on MC via the Swyper app. MC tried to explain to her she has crabs. She either truly didn't get it, because she's dumb, or did and faked not understanding - and then lost all interest in MC.
Thought I saw some screenshots somewhere one of them Jill said shes pregnant
Fakes or you were dreaming, broheim.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes