godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Melanie/Sarah is the logical pick. They're close enough friends that they would have matching costumes.

If Maya/Josy has matching costumes, fans will just whine, and even more evidence Josy is just a side character in the Maya Chronicles.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Are you blind or what? The one on the right is bigger because if it is supposed to be Josy, Josy's context is smaller than Maya's and not the other way around

It's Sarah and Melanie and Sarah doesn't have much ass unlike Maya

And Melanie's heart-shaped ass is very evident.
View attachment 1894914
The skin doesn't match with Melaine's skin in this picture. And who knows, maybe we will start seem the results of Josy in the gym in ep. 9 :devilish:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Possible, I just don't like How DPC messing with the lighting making it Mel's skin similar to JoJo 's skin.
He did this, in episode 7. :mad:
also, in certain scenes Joey's ass look like this :LOL:
So, If I make a mistake, that 100% DPC's fault:LOL:
View attachment 1894922
How Many times I have to tell You ? It Was Josy, DPC just changed it later, to fuck with me. He decided it was to early for Josy anal, so he changed it to Mel
I said it's Sarah and Melanie
epi_ems75.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If Maya/Josy has matching costumes, fans will just whine, and even more evidence Josy is just a side character in the Maya Chronicles.
Not in the least. When you're in their path you can always make either Josy-oriented choices or Maya-oriented choices, therefore you're going to have 2 different outcomes this way.

Remember: if they dump you in the DIK's library, when Derek asks you can tell him that you still have feelings for Maya or Josy.
If you tell Derek that you still have feelings Josy, you will have a "Josy flashback gallery" when you ponder on which girl you love at the end of episode 8. I guess she's going to fill in the "others".
Same with Maya if you tell Derek that you still have feelings for Maya.

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If you tell Derek that you still have feelings Josy, you will have a "Josy flashback gallery" when you ponder on which girl you love at the end of episode 8. I guess she's going to fill in the "others".
Same with Maya if you tell Derek that you still have feelings for Maya.
How_do_we_tell_him.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

MC's costume is censored and won't get spoiled by viewing the image.

It doesn't spoil too much and includes asses.

View attachment 1894724
It has to be two girls close enough to want matching outfits. The butt on the left is too small and flat for eithr Maya or Josy and Josy is too short to be the one of the right. At first glance it looks like it could be Riona and Cammy, but unless Riona changes outfits, the bunny doesn't work. I guess I will go with Sarah and Mel. Sarah still has a smallish butt (whew, no butt implants yet from DPC) and white skin so she matches girl on left. Mel has the darker skin of girl on right and has already had her butt implants so she fits. They two girls are besties so it makes sense they dress alike and since they are not main or official side girls, no one gets upset that they have the same costume.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It has to be two girls close enough to want matching outfits. The butt on the left is too small and flat for eithr Maya or Josy and Josy is too short to be the one of the right. At first glance it looks like it could be Riona and Cammy, but unless Riona changes outfits, the bunny doesn't work. I guess I will go with Sarah and Mel. Sarah still has a smallish butt (whew, no butt implants yet from DPC) and white skin so she matches girl on left. Mel has the darker skin of girl on right and has already had her butt implants so she fits. They two girls are besties so it makes sense they dress alike and since they are not main or official side girls, no one gets upset that they have the same costume.
A.png

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
3 pages just to guess some asses lmao :KEK:
Wouldn't be wiser just call out DPC and let him say so unless it stated as spoiler then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Since Rusty has been constantly portrayed as chill, I doubt that there will be any drama other than maybe one, or two lines of awkward introductions. Not even DPC being set in DPCesque ways can make this into that big of a deal, it will probably go like:
Rusty: You are Fuckface's girlfriend? Thats great, you look good together! Can I get you guys some dinks?
Well, yeah. What I meant was Jill is concerned you will treat her differently around your friends, than you do with her alone, hence the melodrama.

On a different note, I'm wondering if the permanent affinity mechanic will play into the mood of the party. Like DIK would be wild and crazy, and CHICK would be more chill and laid back. Doubting it, given it's the first party since the mansion was rebuilt.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Even if we assume that it's Josie and Maya, these costumes do not correspond to their characters as much as possible. Firstly, it will be a Halloween party and these two are the last ones who will dress up in such provocative and sexy costumes. Rather, Maya will dress up in some fairy or elf than in a sexy rabbit. Secondly, do they just let someone groped them? I agree that it could be Melanie and Sarah, although Sarah's ass seems a little big to me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes