AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Even Your homie Lostanddamned, who you Betrayed me for , is not a sore loser like you right now.:ROFLMAO: .
But don't worry your Blue haired girlfriend at least will be more popular than Maya, it's a small victory but those who not appreciate the small, not deserve the big;)
Popularity doesn't matter to me, I always like less popular girls in any field of anime, game or movies, if I went for the mainstream I would go for Jill

Do you think I care if Zoey becomes popular? pfff as if I was here all the time defending her when someone talks bad about her or when a guy said he wanted Sage to destroy her skull lol that was funny

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hopefully we won't have to choose between going to dressing room with Josy or Maya. But who the fuck i'm kidding?
It does not matter whether there is a decision or not. As soon as Maya or Josy notice what the MC is doing with the other one in the adjacent cabin, the other one sneaks over.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It does not matter whether there is a decision or not. As soon as Maya or Josy notice what the MC is doing with the other one in the adjacent cabin, the other one sneaks over.
If this is how we get a Josy Maya 3some IM for that But with Josy take me now daddy look Maya will have to do fighting to get in:love::love::devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If this is how we get a Josy Maya 3some IM for that But with Josy take me now daddy look Maya will have to do fighting to get in:love::love::devilish:
This fight Maya has already started in EP8 and it Maya liked what the MC gave her. She wants more and Josy is already addicted to the MC anyway.:cool:

• Love
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes