shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn really needs a recital scene to bolster our simp numbers, we're dropping like flies out here :KEK:
Nah, Quinn still takes the cake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But jokes aside, of all my character posts, Quinn's received the biggest reaction. Everyone loves Quinn. She's just got so much character. Mind you, my Josy and Sage posts kinda suck.

BaDIK Girls
Lily
Josy
Sage
Maya

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Home Blindness is real

Im from New York. Do you know how many times I was in the Empire State building or at the Statue of Liberty? Never, outside of school field trips.

When I was a teen, a group of us stayed in Jersey, and we took a train to NYC. The first thing we saw when we surfaced in Manhattan was a man pissing on the side of Madison Square Garden.

Funnily enough, when we were driving to JFK to fly home a few days later, one of the last things we saw of NYC was a man pissing on the side of the Brooklyn Bridge.

I never went back, and I can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

We did see the inside of the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, though. :KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have to admit that I can't help but love Quinn even though she insists on dyeing her hair the color of a West Point uniform. If I had encountered her in my boy scout days I would have asked the nice old lady if she needed help to cross the street.

• Haha
Reactions: kih1952 and shazba

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Everyone loves Quinn.
4965409758805.gif

For real though, I don't dislike her character, her look doesn't appeal to me but I like her purpose in the story and do like some of her scenes, but she's committing serious crimes whether we like to think about it or not, I just don't see her getting a good ending so I never got attached to her at all.
I see her getting a bittersweet ending at best; like spending a couple of years in jail and MC waits for her, or running away with MC to some country they'll never be found.

And yes, I do realize the irony of saying this about her ending considering my favourite LI is Bella, but at least Bella is considered an "official" girl so I still have some hope...

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
When I was a teen, a group of us stayed in Jersey, and we took a train to NYC. The first thing we saw when we surfaced in Manhattan was a man pissing on the side of Madison Square Garden.

Funnily enough, when we were driving to JFK to fly home a few days later, one of the last things we saw of NYC was a man pissing on the side of the Brooklyn Bridge.

We did see the inside of the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, though. :KEK:
Ah, classic Penn Station.

At least you didnt see someone taking a piss on the train :Kappa:

Reactions: OFT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ah, classic Penn Station.

At least you didnt see someone taking a piss on the train :Kappa:
That's not bad either... but when some fucker takes a shit as well or combine these two... ! now that's a sight that lifts someones day :KEK:

Sirmoose

Jan 17, 2019
This may get asked a lot or I'm just a moron but I downloaded the game and can't start a new game anywhere... Like there's no start new game button in the menu... There's options to load but my saves from previous versions seem to be corrupted.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 1717112

For real though, I don't dislike her character, her look doesn't appeal to me but I like her purpose in the story and do like some of her scenes, but she's committing serious crimes whether we like to think about it or not, I just don't see her getting a good ending so I never got attached to her at all.
I see her getting a bittersweet ending at best; like spending a couple of years in jail and MC waits for her, or running away with MC to some country they'll never be found.

And yes, I do realize the irony of saying this about her ending considering my favourite LI is Bella, but at least Bella is considered an "official" girl so I still have some hope...
Yeah, Quinn does not visually appeal to me at all. I hooked up with girl in college that had a similar haircut. Bad vibes there.

Her character arc is pretty interesting though

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

Quinn's okay. Not my fav to look at, but she's cool.

She's done some douchy shit, but it's only a crime if she gets caught. She could definitely get a positive ending.

I got some respect for her when she protected the MC on the roof.

I'd say... She's better than most the main cast, but that's not saying much. I'd take Melanie and Lily over em any day. :LOL:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This may get asked a lot or I'm just a moron but I downloaded the game and can't start a new game anywhere... Like there's no start new game button in the menu... There's options to load but my saves from previous versions seem to be corrupted.
You need click in import to import your saves from end of season 2 to interlude

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

That's tourism, you visit a town or a country to see the local customs. You visit buildings and sights because every tourist visits them while the locals usually visit places that's more fun but usually too greasy or indecent to put on a postcard.
Just go to the first shop that sells postcards, by some of the ones you recognise, then ask a cabdriver where the fun is.
He'll give you several options that's sure to be better then visiting stuff you can buy on a postcard... :)

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
I wouldn't consider those bittersweet, that's pretty much the dream.

Talking about endings, I do wonder how many endings DPC has planned. There are only 5 main girls (or maybe 6, considering the prologue), but so many side girls. The possibilities are endless, tho obviously limited by how much time and effort DPC can allocate for it. Imagine if you could end up with Becky or Kylie or someone else seemingly insignificant.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Guys, if someone is lost about who those three girls at the end are...

Edited with images.

They are all new aditions of ep8, they were all at the dorm part.

View attachment 1687358

The goth of the left with crying eyes is the best known. We saw her in four legs being sandwich by two guys and later on during the tests. Yeah, she is that girl.
View attachment 1687359

The brunette of the right is also at that party in the dancing zone, with naked tits, hard to forget. She is in the same room as Kilye and Christie and KRJ.

View attachment 1687360

The redhead in the midle with air hostess dress it's a little less prominent but she also was at that party. She is wearing a white dress, dancing with a nerd in the same room with Jacob, Clara and Maya.

View attachment 1687361
View attachment 1712426

Girl on the left was the one that was getting fucked by the two guys that MC sees when he walks into a room at the dorm party.

You can see the girl in the middle dancing at the same party but you can't interract with her.

Girl on the right was also there, but I don't remember where you can see her.

I haven't seen this corrected yet, and my apologies if someone did, but surely I can't be the only one that noticed the center is Vixen not her:

Kylie 1.png

but rather her:

Kylie 2.png

You know, the one with the cute dance:

Kylie dance.gif

This is Kylie, and you can certainly interact with her and her friend, Christie.

In fact, something about that interaction always bothered me. If you took a dick pic on Tybalt's phone (shame on you if you didn't), then Christie not only sees the MC's rod in all it's glory, she certainly hears from Sage who it's attached to:

Kylie 7.png

So, it surprises me that she doesn't recognize the name when you introduce yourself at the party. Instead, Kylie has to remind her of you:

Kylie 3.png Kylie 4.png Kylie 5.png Kylie 6.png

Another thing about this interaction is that you're given the following choice:

Kylie 8.png

My guesses are two-fold. First, that you might not have a chance with the Vixens if you chose Not Interested, and second, Christie might be a fourth Vixen option.

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I haven't seen this corrected yet, and my apologies if someone did, but surely I can't be the only one that noticed the center Vixen not her:

View attachment 1717193

but rather her:

View attachment 1717195

You know, the one with the cute dance:

View attachment 1717216

This is Kylie, and you can certainly interact with her and her friend, Christie.

In fact, something about that interaction always bothered me. If you took a dick pic on Tybalt's phone (shame on you if you didn't), then Christie not only sees the MC's rod in all it's glory, she certainly hears from Sage who it's attached to:

View attachment 1717209

So, it surprises me that she doesn't recognize the name when you introduce yourself at the part. Instead, Kylie has to remind her of you:

View attachment 1717197 View attachment 1717200 View attachment 1717204 View attachment 1717207

Another thing about this interaction is that you're given the following choice:

View attachment 1717211

My guesses are two-fold. First, that you might not have a chance with the Vixens if you chose Not Interested, and second, Christie might be a fourth Vixen option.
Kylie's hair not that short though, so I really think that the white dress girl is the correct assumption.

But I definitely wouldn't turn Kylie back, she's amazing. Christy can get it too. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes