shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, this is long overdue, I've meant to make this post ages ago but just couldn't find the time to go through the game to extract all that Lily goodness.

So I know, you all loved my previous posts on Quinn, Bella, Heather and Josy, and while I'd like to break down all the characters, they don't all have interesting progression arcs, but I've always wanted to do one for Lily, so here goes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that final shot of her proposing she and the mc "roll together", her future role in the story could be very interesting.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The dev said that he likes to annoy his feminist wife by arguing things that actually he doesn´t think. And, of course, the character that "lambast the shit out of feminist" is the clown of the game, the one that nobody takes seriously. The dev is a woke.

I wouldn´t mind if, during second season, when it´s clear that Maya and Josy are lesbians, the player would be able to say "I´m out of here". But no, the player is forced to enter into the trap, and after that, is even forced to, at least, "remain friends" of them. It´s not even possible to forget about them and their far fetched, stupid, postmodern cliché soap opera drama with the evil religious father and all that jazz. And it seems will be even worse with Chad and the other guy.
You will support Chad and Troy, and you will fight for their right to be gay, even though they've both been straight asshole to the MC from the start.

They have no redeemable traits but now they gay, you must love them. Embrace them. Have sex with them too even.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Interesting catch. She looks a bit older than I’d expect, but… We know MCs mom is young (18?) when she meets Neil, but we don’t know how old she is when she gives birth. Neil looks 40+ and was early 20’s when they meet, so it’s possible he and Lynette could have been together years before she dies.

This is true, except what it could do is allow a 3rd party to reveal some home truths about Neil, Lynette, and her family.

It could also just be a shared Daz asset.
Yeah, it could just be a shared Daz asset, but I think it's more likely that it's the same person in this case just because it'd be strange to introduce the character out of nowhere in episode 7 and devote a decent amount of dialogue to her with Jade if she has no relevance.

Reactions: always86

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ok, this is long overdue, I've meant to make this post ages ago but just couldn't find the time to go through the game to extract all that Lily goodness.

So I know, you all loved my previous posts on Quinn, Bella, Heather and Josy, and while I'd like to break down all the characters, they don't all have interesting progression arcs, but I've always wanted to do one for Lily, so here goes:

After that final shot of her proposing she and the mc "roll together", her future role in the story could be very interesting.
Ah yes, more addictives of Lily greatness. God bless

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Lily looks like a girl who wants to get the most out of student life. Even on the way to chick, she considers Tremolo a dangerous guy and she likes it. Moreover, she is the only one we don't pay for sex! She likes to show her body, fuck and love danger (drugs, booze, prostitution). I wonder if a potential threesome will be blocked if we choose Sage at the Hots party? As you remember, she says that she is ready to participate in group sex with main girls of MC. Of all the famous girls, she is closest to Josy the most and it would be a superdouet. I assume that sex with Josy and Lily is only possible on Josy's solo path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Exactly i'll never play a dik route since i'm forced to remain friends with them. Atleast on the chick path you get something out of tolerating them. And its so ridiculous that he tries to paint the father as evil. Not everyone likes homosexuals. Get over yourself dev.
Yes, how dare DPC paints someone who held his own daughter's life hostage as evil. Freakin' SJW, amirite fellas.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, how dare DPC paints someone who held his own daughter's life hostage as evil. Freakin' SJW, amirite fellas.
Yup, and it's high time these devs stopped forcing content we don't like down our throats. Who do they think they are? Writers? Artists? People who write the stories they want to write or make the characters they want to create? Hell no! They need to recognize what slave worms they are and only write content that we approve of!

Maybe we could make some kind of ministry that regulates their games and bans content we don't approve of. Like in China, how they've been banning male characters that aren't manly enough and are too feminised. And homosexual content too. Man, they do it right. Libtards may call us authoritarian, but we know the truth. We're just right and everyone must conform to our desires, otherwise they're infringing on our freedoms to rule them with an iron thumb.

Edit: Here be the obligatory sarcasm tag for the truly hopelessly.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yup, and it's high time these devs stopped forcing content we don't like down our throats. Who do they think they are? Writers? Artists? People who write the stories they want to write or make the characters they want to create? Hell no! They need to recognize what slave worms they are and only write content that we approve of!

Maybe we could make some kind of ministry that regulates their games and bans content we don't approve of. Like in China, how they've been banning male characters that aren't manly enough and are too feminised. And homosexual content too. Man, they do it right. Libtards may call us authoritarian, but we know the truth. We're just right and everyone must conform to our desires, otherwise they're infringing on our freedoms to rule them with an iron thumb.
What scares me about these two posts are there will be those who don't understand this is sarcasm. :ROFLMAO:

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Sorry but I just can't read through this many pages to find the eta for the next episode?
Does anyone know ?
Thanks

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The dev said that he likes to annoy his feminist wife by arguing things that actually he doesn´t think. And, of course, the character that "lambast the shit out of feminist" is the clown of the game, the one that nobody takes seriously. The dev is a woke.

I wouldn´t mind if, during second season, when it´s clear that Maya and Josy are lesbians, the player would be able to say "I´m out of here". But no, the player is forced to enter into the trap, and after that, is even forced to, at least, "remain friends" of them. It´s not even possible to forget about them and their far fetched, stupid, postmodern cliché soap opera drama with the evil religious father and all that jazz. And it seems will be even worse with Chad and the other guy.
Exactly i'll never play a dik route since i'm forced to remain friends with them. Atleast on the chick path you get something out of tolerating them. And its so ridiculous that he tries to paint the father as evil. Not everyone likes homosexuals. Get over yourself dev.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

snip (for length)
Ya nice job on these breakdowns!

Reactions: shazba

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
As a religious person myself I get what you’re saying and I too would prefer the only openly religious character in the game to be portrayed as at least not a bad guy, yet I fail to understand why do you focus on that. I mean it’s a great game with interesting characters and exciting plot. There is no reason to ruin your experience with it by focusing on things you’re not agree with/can’t accept.

Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes