felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hints of Maya or Josy's individual path are already there. If, for example, we spend time with one of them, at the end of the episode it is noted that we have become very close to her. For example, after the Hots party in episode 7, we can refuse Josy a night out and thus keep the balance. I think after a while the fact that you spend time with one girl more than the other will affect.
But for me, I wonder if it is possible to return to the path of Josy or Maya on the path of Dick. In my opinion, yes. It's too early to close Maya or Josy's route. Josy says she turned him down because she was scared and that she still loves him. I think at some point there will be a rollback. Maybe even in the season 2 finale.
if you can refuse Josy it means that you are in the trouple, whether you can move from the trouple to an individual path is open to question, and it is even less certain that you can do so outside the trouple.

it is very likely that for the survival of the trouple there is a need to be careful to give the right balance in the relationship with both, but what will happen if things go wrong is a great mystery, the most obvious outcome is simply that they put Mc at the door.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
(That said, who would be foolish enough to have overwritten their Episode 7 saves? If Cathy's panties didn't teach you to use multiple save slots, I'm don't think bugs in the save import feature are going to be your biggest problem!)
I’ve got about 8 different unique play throughs. All of which I try to avoid the obvious traps on. For example no sharing the Jade video, no fucking Cathy unless on a DIK path, no photo on Tybalt‘s phone, (except on my neutral playthrough, to see if there are any real Jill consequences, loved the idea of Jill jealousy ‘points’ still haven’t gathered if they are really real).

One of the up and coming traps I think is Derick and Ashley. I think if you ‘help Derick get laid‘ with Penny(?) then get Ashley to go back to him, he’s going to cheat on her again and fuck it up.

I also don’t eat Ashley’s snatch on any play through‘s because bros before hoes etc.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hints of Maya or Josy's individual path are already there. If, for example, we spend time with one of them, at the end of the episode it is noted that we have become very close to her. For example, after the Hots party in episode 7, we can refuse Josy a night out and thus keep the balance. I think after a while the fact that you spend time with one girl more than the other will affect.
But for me, I wonder if it is possible to return to the path of Josy or Maya on the path of Dick. In my opinion, yes. It's too early to close Maya or Josy's route. Josy says she turned him down because she was scared and that she still loves him. I think at some point there will be a rollback. Maybe even in the season 2 finale.
I'm just hoping for a solo route with Josy for players who are not currently in their poly relationship.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry for changing the subject but I missed groping Jill in the shower. How does one accomplish this feat? Thanks in advance.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Bella kinda looks like mc's...do you guys also think the same as me?? Can it be something like bella is mc's mother?? And she didn't die when mc born...she left for some reason??
I'll try to make the theory a little shorter and it will surprise you.

Isabella said in EP5 college review that she left friends behind.

View attachment 1423326
It has not been clarified yet how Isabella met Jill. Maybe the picture is the answer. And here it comes!

The girl to Lynette's right is either the Madame or maybe even Sage's mother. I don't really want to commit myself there. She's wearing the same necklace we saw on Isabella. A parting gift? The pattern and color of the dress, has also been the same, as a bedspread of Maya. Isabella looks at Maya very questioningly in EP7 and Sage is right next to her.

I'm going to name Stephen Burke, because of the girl to the left of Lynette. You guys are about to think I'm crazy. That's Jade according to my theory. It gets better. Jade is a Royce and not the mother Tybalt. Now you know how Burke and Tybalt got into the better circles. Jade also mentioned in EP3 if Stephen still loves Isabella. Childhood sweethearts? The connection is made. But I'll go one better. Josy is the daughter of Lana. There is a clue to this. When the MC takes the dildo helmet first at the beginning of Hell Week, some DIK says it looks like a unicorn. Unicorns are rare. Then in EP6, when Josy and Maya are on the phone wishing the MC a happy birthday, Josy is wearing a t-shirt with a unicorn on it. Who is the unicorn now? Maybe it's both of them. It doesn't matter if Lana is alive or not. (by the way, Maya wears a red shirt with a bear on it. It also says that she loves bears. In EP6 the MC said to Tommy that maybe he is a bear too). But why should Jade be a Royce now? Look at the clothes from the link and the screenshot. It is strange that Josy is wearing black and high heeled shoes like Jade on the same day. The size difference between Josy and Sage is almost the same when compared to the Lynette picture. Jill's concert is also in preparation, which she may also give in honor of Lana. So the anniversary of Lana's death is not too far away. Didn't Jill once say that she didn't know the circumstances of Lana's death?

I don't need to write anything about Lynette, do I?

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Is there any discussion done on new teacher that will replace cathy? She was teaching two subjects. So 1 or 2 new characters.

Reactions: znar25

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there any discussion done on new teacher that will replace cathy? She was teaching two subjects. So 1 or 2 new characters.
I don't think Cathe is going away, or at least not so soon. carrying on the relationship (let's say at least one sexual scene) with her has already cost us Maya and Josy and eventually Bella, 3LIs... it seems to me that an award is deserved

otherwise either a new character (also some recycling from Swyper) or Bella as a substitute teacher

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Most likely Bella, the classes being taught are fairly remedial so could be taught by anyone and I feel it would be a mistake for DPC to create a new character at this stage (so far he's only introduced 3 active teachers plus 1 who's retired)

It may also be the case that we never need to have a new teacher since Cathy will presumably work until her replacement is hired and, given the amount of time which has passed in Eps 1 through 7 and that a max of 16-20 Eps are planned, the story may end before that story arc needs to be resolved.

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
I don't think Cathe is going away, or at least not so soon. carrying on the relationship (let's say at least one sexual scene) with her has already cost us Maya and Josy and eventually Bella, 3LIs... it seems to me that an award is deserved

otherwise either a new character (also some recycling from Swyper) or Bella as a substitute teacher
Most likely Bella, the classes being taught are fairly remedial so could be taught by anyone and I feel it would be a mistake for DPC to create a new character at this stage (so far he's only introduced 3 active teachers plus 1 who's retired)

It may also be the case that we never need to have a new teacher since Cathy will presumably work until her replacement is hired and, given the amount of time which has passed in Eps 1 through 7 and that a max of 16-20 Eps are planned, the story may end before that story arc needs to be resolved.
I think Rusty giving her flowers at the end of episodes means we will not see her on campus again.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I hope the green font doesn't hurt your eyes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No worries there, the green was actually much easier to read, thank you. What you actually wrote started to hurt my brain, though. You really need to stop taking all those drugs, man. They're messing you up. ;)

I don't know, man. I think it'd be capital humor if the retired teacher came back to fill in for a few weeks. Imagine the look on poor Derek's face when he sees her again.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I demand the return of Sage's long hair!

View attachment 1433493

View attachment 1433495
I'd very much like the long hair if the render quality were improved. The strings of hair on the top of her head looked awful (like 20 year old graphics awful). I think that was why DPC opted to go with the new style, i.e. more up-to-date gen hair asset. He noticed how poor the quality was and wanted something better for one of his showcase main LI girls. Compare that old style to the vastly improved hair strands on Sage's new hair or how natural Jill's long hair looks (even back in ep. 1) and it's night and day.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017

Bella easily has the ability, but it doesn't make much sense to me that she would have time, unless someone else takes over at the library.

I agree with you though, I don't see another teacher character coming in, unless it's a male teacher just to take the lessons and not be any part of a future plot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes