Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
She says "Go away" if you didn't saw Caleb and other dude in the kitchen. To trigger the "any option" first go to the kitchen.
You can't pick up the tissues till Arieth ask you to.
There's that, and I think you also need to go to the 'main room' (where Riona and Camila are dancing) to see Ashley and Anthony talking, otherwise if you didn't and just go to the bathroom, Ashley will say it's occupied and you won't be able to.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There's that, and I think you also need to go to the 'main room' (where Riona and Camila are dancing) to see Ashley and Anthony talking, otherwise if you didn't and just go to the bathroom, Ashley will say it's occupied and you won't be able to.
Well, since he was trying to pick up the tissues I assumed he already triggered Ashley's leave.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, since he was trying to pick up the tissues I assumed he already triggered Ashley's leave.
It may be because I never got to the main room before, when Arieth asks me for tissues, I kinda always try to go to the bathroom right away, where Ashley is (pregnancy test ?). Then when I go to the main room, you can go to the bathroom since she's there talking with Anthony.

On a side note, while Anthony is a dumbass, for an Alpha he's cool, doesn't seem to hate anybody, even trying to defuse the situation at the Aplha mansion.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
At the same time, it's Dawe, nobody likes him, and Anthony distanced himself by then, not sure he's his best friend anymore.

Anyway, other than this very possessive-oriented discussion, Anthony is cool for an Alpha.
So first he fucks his friends girl, then he takes advantage of Ashley who is emotionally distraught after Derek hooks up with Wendy, and after all that he abandons his friend altogether.

But yet, he's cool.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dudes banging his best friends girl, yes I know Dawe is a joke, but Anthony is a cunt for banging Arieth.
Thank you. I do myself always surprised when some folks try to paint it that Ant is not as bad as the other jocks. :ROFLMAO:
He is probably worse than the rest because Dawe is cleary his BFF, who he btw dump immediately, when an another girl look at him. :ROFLMAO:

Anthony is a cunt you said it right. (y)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Thank you. I do myself always surprised when some folks try to paint it that Ant is not as bad as the other jocks. :ROFLMAO:
He is probably worse than the rest because Dawe is cleary his BFF, who he btw dump immediately, when an another girl look at him. :ROFLMAO:

Anthony is a cunt you said it right. (y)
Isn’t an MC who goes after Ashley a cunt though? :unsure:

Truthfully there are multiple instances in which you can label MC as a cunt.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
So first he fucks his friends girl, then he takes advantage of Ashley who is emotionally distraught after Derek hooks up with Wendy, and after all that he abandons his friend altogether.

But yet, he's cool.
I said 'for an Alpha' a couple times already.

All of them are morons anyway.

Chad has a possible redemption arc, though.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Isn’t an MC who goes after Ashley a cunt though? :unsure:

Truthfully there are multiple instances in which you can label MC as a cunt.
Didn't want to bring the MC into this, cause yeah, MC can try something on Ashley, and yeah, MC can be a massive cunt throughout the game. If you seduce Bella but choose someone else, damn that scene when you call off the date...

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
It may be because I never got to the main room before, when Arieth asks me for tissues, I kinda always try to go to the bathroom right away, where Ashley is (pregnancy test ?). Then when I go to the main room, you can go to the bathroom since she's there talking with Anthony.

On a side note, while Anthony is a dumbass, for an Alpha he's cool, doesn't seem to hate anybody, even trying to defuse the situation at the Aplha mansion.

Yes Anthony is the only cool one among the Alpha, and Chad of course, since basically everything he did was to protect his secret. Dawe on the other hand it is really the stereotype of the completely scatterbrained sportsman.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Didn't want to bring the MC into this, cause yeah, MC can try something on Ashley, and yeah, MC can be a massive cunt throughout the game. If you seduce Bella but choose someone else, damn that scene when you call off the date...
That scene is heartbreaking. Bella sitting at her kitchen table alone and looking down…. Man that scene is deep, especially when you consider everything that she has done for you.:cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes