ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nice to see the old classics never die. But at least for old members of this thread could try to inovate with the arguments. Couse to repeat the same sentence over and over... well, let's say that's a JAL way of reasoning.

1) No, Maya it's not a rapist (stop being a more ridicoulus version of a feminist)
2) No, no job in BADIK can pay a tuition plus a loan (and no, prostitution it's not an option, you can't question someone for not being willing to prostitute itself, you jerk.)
3) No, It's not ok to blackmail someone for being homosexual.
4) No, Maya it's willing to do what she can in its own behalf.
5) No, at any single point she ask noone to solve her problems.
6) No, Maya loan issue is an integral part of this story, it's not going to "end soon".

Iam not going to join the argument again, thought. It drives the worst of me. Be happy guys.
You just did. :Kappa:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nice to see the old classics never die. But at least for old members of this thread could try to inovate with the arguments. Couse to repeat the same sentence over and over... well, let's say that's a JAL way of reasoning.

1) No, Maya it's not a rapist (stop being a more ridicoulus version of a feminist)
2) No, no job in BADIK can pay a tuition plus a loan (and no, prostitution it's not an option, you can't question someone for not being willing to prostitute itself, you jerk.)
3) No, It's not ok to blackmail someone for being homosexual.
4) No, Maya it's willing to do what she can in its own behalf.
5) No, at any single point she ask noone to solve her problems.
6) No, Maya loan issue is an integral part of this story, it's not going to "end soon".
Maya is who literally tells to MC and Josy about the free tuition and people keep saying tha she just wait someone solve her problems for her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Do you reckon it's worth it? I don't think she even has a route but I've only started this recently so I could be wrong.
Of course she hasn't a route. She's "others".

Maya is who literally tells to MC and Josy about the free tuition and people keep saying tha she just wait someone solve her problems for her.
Maya can solve her "problems" very easily: she only has to dump Josy and stop muffdiving until she graduates.

Real problems are something else: being a single mother and a stripper to make ends meet, for example, or being a pimp and a drug dealer because you're an addict yourself, you come from a criminal family environment, your dad is dead and your mom is a junkie - these are real problems.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
in reality taking advantage of the fact that a guy won't reject you for your own benefit, deluding him when you don't even know if you're interested in guys yet would be the behavior of a confirmed bitch
What are you even talking about? What "taking advantage"? Maya lets the MC stay at her place without any ulterior motive, it's not like she knew in advance the HOTs would demand from her what they did.

"Deluding him"? She tells the MC point blank she's not interested in getting boyfriends and it'd be best if he wasn't attracted to her. If the MC chooses to hold any delusions, it's entirely on him.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
But in a game of choices, you are forced to keep caring about their situation. If you could completely blow them off? I'd be with you, but you can't.
something has to drive the story. and since one of the main parts of the story revolves around quinn's restaurant and drug dealing, that's how the MC gets into it

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
or being a pimp and a drug dealer because you're an addict yourself, you come from a criminal family environment, your dad is dead and your mom is a junkie - these are real problems.
"Boo hoo hoo, my dad was a criminal and my family was poor". If you're a drug addict there's other ways to deal with it than becoming a pimp and drug dealer. That is, if you actually want to deal with your addiction, than let it rule and ruin your life (and everybody you touch)

Everybody's "real problems" can be trivialized, with enough ill will or just lack of empathy. And they're "easy to solve" for those who aren't actually experiencing them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What are you even talking about? What "taking advantage"? Maya lets the MC stay at her place without any ulterior motive, it's not like she knew in advance the HOTs would demand from her what they did.

"Deluding him"? She tells the MC point blank she's not interested in getting boyfriends and it'd be best if he wasn't attracted to her. If the MC chooses to hold any delusions, it's entirely on him.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

we are talking about the night of the "kidnapping" by Quinn.
so Maya knows what she is going to do (grinding on him and let the HOTs taking him, not the taser), the only thing she doesn't know is that Quinn is asking a lot more of her than what she should be doing

and Maya agrees to rub up against a guy who she potentially knows has feelings for her, whereas she doesn't even know if she has feelings for guys

do you think Maya would have rubbed up against anyone else? in my opinion, no, but anyway with MC she knows it is easier for her, and she takes advantage of MC's "good disposition" toward her, at the risk of sentimentally deluding him even more

and in any case Maya never says she is not interested in having a boyfriend, the night before she tells him she lies by saying she has a boyfriend to avoid being approached, which is not the same thing at all

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
and Maya agrees to rub up against a guy who she potentially knows has feelings for her, whereas she doesn't even know if she has feelings for guys
Yes, and am saying this is such a minor act all things considered, that letting him stay at her place for a number of days i.e. what she did beforehand, more than makes up for it. In other words, that makes it at least an even trade-off, and thus Maya doesn't "owe" the MC anything more afterwards.

do you think Maya would have rubbed up against anyone else? in my opinion, no, but anyway with MC she knows it is easier for her, and she takes advantage of MC's "good disposition" toward her, at the risk of sentimentally deluding him even more
In my opinion yes, she would've done it with another person because the free tuition is proverbial matter of life and death for her. Am also fairly sure she wasn't planning to lead the MC on and pretend to have feelings for him, the whole matter would get explained as what it was, i.e. her "hazing" as soon as the DIK initial ceremony thing was done.

and in any case Maya never says she is not interested in having a boyfriend, the night before she tells him she lies by saying she has a boyfriend to avoid being approached, which is not the same thing at all
No, that's exactly what she says:
Code:
my "I don't have a boyfriend."
my "I tell guys I have a boyfriend because I'm not interested in attracting them."
my "It may sound weird...but that's the only way that seems to work."
mc "Ok, so you don't want me to be attracted to you?"
my "Hey...you promised not to ask any more questions..."
my "..."
my "...but yeah..."
my "...it would probably be for the best if you weren't."
She is not interested in attracting them, i.e. guys. Whether you interpret this as aimed specifically at the MC or guys in general, boils down to the same thing for the MC -- she tells him she'd prefer him not be attracted, because she's not interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
That does sound like a pretty serious problem cause that's not normal. You should probably talk to someone about it, maybe they'll fix you ;)
Hol up.. are you implying the problem or whatever issue that it's not normal to like someone with personal preference? lmao :HideThePain:
Also who's they?

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Hol up.. are you implying the problem or whatever issue that it's not normal to like someone with personal preference? lmao :HideThePain:
Also who's they?
I think it was pretty clear that I was joking (kind of). To each their own but I honestly can't really see how someone would like her at this point in the story but like I said, to each their own.

Anyway about that Maya situation, It just should've been optional because I honestly couldn't care less about any of her problems or her and Josy in general and I'm still forced to deal with them. And this is obviously just my problem but just getting through her scenes in game is such a pain because I just don't care at all about the outcome but MC does so there's this weird dynamic.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Well i've just read the last 2 pages (1997 & 1998 = 100 replies a page) and i see the talk about LI's are back. it looks to me alot of peaps play this story for a quick fck, as soon as there is a hint of drama or story involved the LI gets a negative review.
to those i would suggest downloading the walkthrough mod's that unlock all scene's, and then move on to bonetown, wich is i believe often on sale in steam.

as for me, my 1st playthrough is Jill, for me the easyest part, i decline all the girls, choose chick awnsers and get a woman that doesnt throw herself at the 1st guy that passes along, for what i understand are alot of peaple in here.
the only downside is that she doesnt like bullies hurting those she cares about, but she lets tybalt bully her right untill she gets mad for proposing to her.
my 2nd playthrough is that of Josy/Maia, same path as Jill, turning down all da girls, make chick choises, say you keep Jade's situation with you a secret, then have a 3way with 2 hotties. the only downsides to that is that Maia expects me to be 100% honest with her, but she doesn't return the honesty back, plus she called the hot's a bunch of whores if ya ask her, yet she joins them for the free tuition, but doesnt want to do any of their tasks and is quite surpriced by having to do em.
the 3rd playthrough is Sage/Quinn route. well Sage is the most honest character of em all, she offers something if you spy on chad, wich she ends up doing, she is chill, but knows when to say no to certain things. Quinn on da other hand is asking yet not returning, she says Riona is her equal, yet does things behind her back, tells the applies to never turn on eachother even expects maia to do the same, then she says that we shouldnt talk about how she does business, especialy since we're maggots
has tons of fckfriends but apparantly doesnt want the MC if he's interested in Jill (Heard from other peaps on this forum), is on a powertrip just as Josy's brother Tommy, thinks of himself above the others just becouse he knows Rusty longer then the rest.
the positive on this route however is that im also doing all da other side chicks, make mostly dik choises, and propably got a std in da process :p

But now comes my shoutout to DrPinkCake. when do we get to post a pic of Dawe's tiny dick using their rooster account, saying he got a tiny dick full of STD from banging Arieth, when do we get to release a pic of Chad kissing Troy right where they train, along with test results that they been using drugs sold by Quinn? as payback for what those 3 did to us.
Also, when do we get some revenge on Maia's dad for thinking he owns her, and when the heck are you modifying our dreams in the beginning to reflect the personaly that they actualy have? Jade is by far the dominatrix, not Cathy, she was bullied.
I also understand from all the gossip in here that Isabella's husband left after seeing Isabella kissing Jill, when will he get over that? he a worst dramaqueen then we are, at least according to what Derek says if we choose to bunk over at his place.
And whats the deal with that bodyguard, he let Derek, not even legal of drinking age, lick his hairy tits, even laughing while doing so, yet is pissed at us for dancing in a cage, and apparantly we even werent the 1st to do so, why isnt he mad at the other guy for giving us that drunken idea?

anyways, dont you think its time to correct some things, let us have some decent payback and clearing up some of those other issues i outlined.

Greetings Riggnarock :D

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
10 more for 10000 pages.Wow!
1. Stop wasting posts on this kind of inane bullshit, newbie. This isn't fucking Youtube.
2. Not everybody uses the same post-per-page count that you do, so we're nowhere fucking near it.
1661710126100.png

I hope Elena is getting spit roasted on Halloween, JB and MC's dicks will touch once or twice but it will be worth it.
Are you aware of how spitroasting works? I realize the MC has a monster dong, but with one person in her mouth and one in her ass or vag, there's just no way they're making contact through the rest of her body in between.

If they went for a standard front/back DP approach that might be more of a concern.
definitely that is also a problem, but it is the face that is extremely "masculine"

let's say that she is disguised well
We've seen her without her clothes on, we know she's not hiding a surprise package for the MC.
I've played the MayaJosy path but is there a solo Josy/solo Maya path? What would I have to do to focus on just one or the other?
There is no individual path (as others have said), but you can definitely show preferential treatment to one over the other. If you spend time favoring Josy over Maya, Maya won't fuck you in the hot tub, and you won't get to cum inside her at the dorm party.
Can We stop demonizing of Patrick ? He just a concerned Father, who cares about his daughter well being, and dont want her to end up , someone like Quinn. Hard to argue with this one:devilish: :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, no. Demonizing is the perfect word, as he's a backwards-thinking religious bigot. The fact that he's a used car salesman is ample evidence of him being a generic piece of shit as well.
My problem is that I like the girl with blue hair.
To hell with that, that's fine. But who's her new blonde friend that you've added?
Also who's they?

I thought you knew... Better watch out, they're on to you now as well.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

She tells him that while straddling him. We would be kind to say she is sending mixed signals. I wonder how 'No means yes' misconceptions are created...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes