Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She tells him that while straddling him. We would be kind to say she is sending mixed signals. I wonder how 'No means yes' misconceptions are created...
I don't like defending ffive on this one, but she was not straddling him at the time of this conversation. They were laying next to each other in her bed. Which, admittedly, is still a bit of a mixed-signal bag, but nowhere near the same as her grinding on his crotch.
Sage needs spit roast and DP.
She's already had a DP if you played your cards right.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I don't like defending ffive on this one, but she was not straddling him at the time of this conversation. They were laying next to each other in her bed. Which, admittedly, is still a bit of a mixed-signal bag, but nowhere near the same as her grinding on his crotch.

She's already had a DP if you played your cards right.
strap on does not count.

• Angry
Reactions: Master5043

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She tells him that while straddling him. We would be kind to say she is sending mixed signals. I wonder how 'No means yes' misconceptions are created...
Such "misconceptions" are created from inability to simply listen and preferring one's own desires over what one is clearly getting told.

Maya is holding the MC who was freaking out over scary movie, to comfort him. She actually thanks the MC if you tell her she's getting too close, and pulls back herself if you don't. That's as much of a mixed signal as a gay dude is sending to his girl friend when he hugs her while telling her he's not interested in girls sexually. I.e. sure, you can completely disregard what you're being told and focus on possible sexual interpretation of what could be completely innocent act. But then that's largely on you.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You also have to be a huge DIK in order to get her solo scene if you stay at Sage.
Heather is Chik or neutral chick, if you play the silver knight there is no need to tell Heather that Tommy is cheating on her because Heather has already accepted you, the only way to see this dialogue is without having a relationship with Josy, go to the pool and sit on the bed of Heather and will tell you heather that she likes you.
Because the second time you go to visit Tommy, you see that Tommy is having a threesome and people think that one of them is Camila and the other is Heather but in reality they are two strippers whose name I do not remember ;)
But we'll see the game system in season 3 maybe then it doesn't matter what you do that you can have a relationship with her, it also happens with Sage she hates you but you fuck her :unsure:o_O
In short Sage reminds me of the crazy redhead from AL whatever you do she will try to kill you:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FappingWorldwide

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
"Boo hoo hoo, my dad was a criminal and my family was poor". If you're a drug addict there's other ways to deal with it than becoming a pimp and drug dealer. That is, if you actually want to deal with your addiction, than let it rule and ruin your life (and everybody you touch)

Everybody's "real problems" can be trivialized, with enough ill will or just lack of empathy. And they're "easy to solve" for those who aren't actually experiencing them.
I guess you didn't realize that I wasn't excusing anybody. Her crimes are serious felonies: that's why I think her "problems" are real problems - she's fucking playing with fire, damnit.

Secondly, since my twenties are long gone, whenever I think about my unfortunate romantic adventures of my college years I always smile about them, even though a couple of chicks literally made me cry.

Thirdly, Maya is my favourite girl by far. If I were allowed to play a single gameplay only, I'd play a single Maya perfect route and whenever I had to choose between her and Josy, I'd always choose her. Always.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

Don't forget to have your picture taken! Seriously! Don't miss out on the perfect memento of the night. Or else I'll have to shoot you!

View attachment 2009907
Shit ... now I kinda want that devil's threesome to happen.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I guess you didn't realize that I wasn't excusing anybody. Her crimes are serious felonies: that's why I think her "problems" are real problems - she's fucking playing with fire, damnit.
I didn't think you were excusing anyone. What i did think was, that it's extremely flippant to decide that having to deny what you are for literal years of your prime, and to be separated from person you love for such a long period, was "not a real problem". Thus, i applied the same flippant attitude to what you deemed to be a "real problem" to demonstrate the foolishness of such thinking.

Neither of these situations is any more of a "real problem" than the other, for the people it affects.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
There is no individual path (as others have said), but you can definitely show preferential treatment to one over the other. If you spend time favoring Josy over Maya, Maya won't fuck you in the hot tub, and you won't get to cum inside her at the dorm party.
Interesting, so it could technically be Josy-centric or Maya-centric. That's good to know, thank you.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so it was when she rubbed herself on him that Maya discovered that she felt, or at least could feel, something for MC

how much romance...

Jul 22, 2022
Heather is Chik or neutral chick, if you play the silver knight there is no need to tell Heather that Tommy is cheating on her because Heather has already accepted you, the only way to see this dialogue is without having a relationship with Josy, go to the pool and sit on the bed of Heather and will tell you heather that she likes you.
Because the second time you go to visit Tommy, you see that Tommy is having a threesome and people think that one of them is Camila and the other is Heather but in reality they are two strippers whose name I do not remember ;)
But we'll see the game system in season 3 maybe then it doesn't matter what you do that you can have a relationship with her, it also happens with Sage she hates you but you fuck her :unsure:o_O
In short Sage reminds me of the crazy redhead from AL whatever you do she will try to kill you:ROFLMAO:
Interesting. I have never gotten that scene. Maybe her route is just written to be flexible/ neutral like you said. But it is strange that her solo masturbation scene only shows when you're a huge DIK, at least in my runs.

The strippers are probably Tania and Sandy?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Don't think so, the sign says Richard's Auto Sales, so i think the Patrick character model is used for this salesman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if Patrick just a junior salesman in this shop? Hence his behavior (you can't say being junior salesman at his age is a win).

That's definitely Patrick, every detail shown clearly to say that.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What if Patrick just a junior salesman in this shop?
That's my interpretation as well, that he's a salesman in that shop but the owner is Richard. Whether that's first or last name, and if it's just one shop or a chain and Patrick is managing this particular one, remains to be seen (or not).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes